当然
Of course.
所以汤米说了什么
Uh, uh, so, uh, what did Tommy say?
他暑假要去欧洲
Well, he's going to Europe for the summer,
他想我跟他一起去
and he wants me to join him.
我知道这听上去很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy,
但我想这也许不错 花时间跟他在一起
but I thought it might be nice to spend time with him...
不用偷偷摸摸 你觉得呢
and not have to sneak around. What do you think?
你应该去
You should go.
真的吗 这段时间很忙 艾米要办婚礼
Really? I mean, it's a hectic time, with Amy's wedding,
-还有画廊的事 -听着
- and the gallery... - Listen, listen.
我这辈子都在推迟
I have spent my entire life putting off things
我以为之后会有时间再做的事
that I thought there'd be time for later.
敞开的门不会永远敞开
Open doors don't stay open forever.
请你去吧
So please... go.
你不会有事吧
You'll be okay?
我会很开心的
I'll be delightful.
当然了
I'll bet.
看看那些花 赫克托肯定很浪漫
Judging from those flowers, Hector must be smitten.
是的
Yes.
*我尽力*
* I try *
*但我不会忘记*
* But there's no forgetting *
*当夜幕降临*
* When evening appears *
*我叹气*
* I sigh *
*但我不会后悔*
* But there's no regretting *
*纵使我泪流满面*
* In spite of my tears *
*恶魔在你心中*
* The devil was in your heart *
*但你眼里是天堂*
* But heaven was in your eyes *
*你告诉我*
* The night that you told me *
*善意谎言的那晚*
* All those little white lies *
*那些善意*
* All those little white *
*谎言*
* Lies. *