是啊 我没指望你会变得时髦动人
Yeah. I don't expect you to be chic or stylish.
你是我的妻子
You're my wife.
我只需要你做回...从前的那个贝丝
I just need you to be the... same old Beth.
什么情况
What the hell?
既然你不会留意我穿什么的话
If you're not going to notice what I'm wearing,
我何必要穿衣服呢
why should I bother to wear anything at all?
亲爱的
Honey.
你不是想看从前的那个贝丝吗
You want to see the same old Beth?
好啊 老娘在此 胴光闪耀
Fine. Here she is in all her glory.
亲爱的
Honey!
你老板怎么来了
Why is your boss here?
他可能是来拿公文包的
He probably came to get his briefcase.
在你开门之前 能给我点时间吗
Could you give me a moment before you open the door?
没问题
Definitely.
萨蒙妮
Simone!
你最好还是称呼我为格罗夫太太
I would prefer you call me Mrs. Grove.
起码在公共场合
At least in public.
没问题 格罗夫太太
You got it... Mrs. Grove.
我妈让我给你送些"康复"松糕
My mom asked me to bring you these get-well muffins.
-她人真好 -并非如此
- Oh, that was nice of her. - Yeah, not really.
她只是想让我打探下格罗夫先生怎么了
She just wanted me to find out what happened to Mr. Grove.
-你知道是怎么回事 -但我不会告诉她
- Well, you know what happened. - And I'm not telling her.
也算枉费这些松糕了
So I guess it's kind of a waste of muffins.
如果你喜欢 我还是可以把它们送到府上
But I can still carry them in the house for you if you'd like.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
拜托了 萨蒙妮
Come on, Simone!
汤米 我们那一吻是很甜蜜
Tommy, that kiss we shared was sweet,
但它不是笔首付
but it was not a down payment.
听着 如果你觉得我不够迷人 尽管直说
Look, if you don't find me attractive, then just say so.
我觉得你帅气逼人
I find you alarmingly attractive,
但是我还有其他顾虑
but there are other considerations.
比如
Like what?
你妈妈是我最好的朋友
Your mother is my best friend.
-所以 -所以如果我睡了她的小孩
- So? - So it would be an absolute betrayal
那是对她极大的背叛
to sleep with her child.
我不是个小孩
I'm not a child.
我已经长大了 学到了些事情
I've grown up, and I-I've learned some things.
比如...如何照顾一个女人的需求
Like... how to take care of a woman's needs.
给我个机会 我会证明给你我已长成男人
Just give me a chance to show you the man that I've become.
那番话很动人 汤米
That was a lovely speech, Tommy.
下次别把滑板带上
Next time try it without the skateboard.
天 这难道不美妙吗
God. Isn't this magical?
确实很不错
Well... it's certainly nice.
不错
Nice?!
你对于我长大的那种地方一无所知
You have no idea the kinds of places I grew up in.
我小时候以为这种豪宅只存在于电视中
When I was a kid, i thought that houses like this only existed on TV.
你从没提过你的童年
You never talk about your childhood.
是啊 因为它不值一提
Yeah, yeah, that's 'cause it was shitty.
寄篱于一个个寄养家庭中
It was just bouncing between foster homes
那些父母只把我看作是政♥府给的一张支票
with parents who only saw me as another check from the government.
但你让我觉得 我还是有价值的
But you make me feel like I'm worth something.
所以...
So...
真的 那太神奇美妙了
yeah, that's really magical.
或许是吧
I guess it is.
-就是的 -对吧
- Yeah, it is. - Is it?
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
好烫啊
Ooh, that's hot.
-伊莱 -说起来有趣
- Eli... - So funny.
我在去烘焙店的路上 突然想起来
I was on my way to the bakery, and I remembered
冰箱里还有一块馅饼没吃完呢
we still have that pie in the fridge.
我真是太傻了
I'm so dumb.
你还裸着身子 为什么
You're also naked. Why?
就我一个人裸着吗
Am I the only one?
天呐 好尴尬啊
Oh, gosh, that's awkward.
当然了 现在有两种办法可以解决这个问题
Well, of course, there are two ways to fix this situation.
我可以穿件泳衣 又或者...
I could put on a suit, or...
-进屋去 -什么
- Inside. - What?
进屋去 马上
Inside... now.
好了 稳一点
Oh, there we go. Steady.
扶着我的胳膊
Use my arm.
你这样帮助我 真是太好心了
It's very kind of you to help me like this.
来 坐下
Oh, here, sit.
天呐 等等
Oh, dear. Hang on.
好了
There we are.
话说...
So, um...
我们要开始吗
Shall we begin?
-开始什么 -谈话
- Begin what? - The conversation.
你一定有很多问题要问我
You-you must have questions for me.
比如我何时发现自己是同性恋的
When did I know I was gay?
我跟多少男人在一起过
How many men have I been with?
卡尔 拜托 别害我把午餐吐出来
Karl, please. I just had lunch.
你不好奇吗
You're not curious?
一点都不好奇
Not in the slightest.
如果要想这样的安排长久持续下去
And if this arrangement is going to work,
你不能提起一些会惹我发怒的话题
you can't bring up topics that will upset me.
但我们必须谈谈这事
But we need to talk about this
只有这样 以后才能和谐地相处
if we're to have any sort of rapprochement.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们的婚姻已经持续十年了 萨蒙妮
We've been married for ten years, Simone.
你不能否认我们也幸福过
You can't say we haven't been happy.
是啊 无法否认
No, I can't.
我很高兴你现在知道真相了
I'm glad you know the truth.
现在我们可以面对它了
Now we can deal with it,
达成某种理解 并且...
come to some sort of understanding, and...
或许我们能够再次幸福
maybe we could be happy again?
亲爱的 我还没准备好谈论这事
Darling, I'm not ready to discuss this yet.
我已经把你的东西都搬去客房了
I've moved your things into the guest room.
我不希望任何人知道我们现在分床睡了
I don't want anyone to know that we're staying in separate beds.
尤其不能让我女儿知道
Especially not my daughter.
我理解
I understand.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我觉得有点冷
Oh, I-I felt a little chilly.
我想去拿我的开士米小毯子
I wanted to get my cashmere throw.
我去帮你拿
Oh, well, I'll get it for you.
-坐下吧 -谢谢
- Sit down. - Thank you.
别说傻话
Don't be silly.
你真的很心善 亲爱的
You're very kind, darling.
你个混♥蛋
You son of a bitch!
好吧 请听我解释
All right, um, if you'll just let me explain.
闭嘴 我在数药片呢
Shut up. I'm counting pills.
我承认 我可能撒出来了一些
I-I admit I may... I may have dropped a few.
这里还有40多片药
There are over 40 pills here.
你之前说你吞了一整瓶的药
You said you swallowed the whole bottle.
你到底吞了多少片 两片还是三片
How many did you really take? Two? Three?
他们给我洗胃了
They pumped my stomach.
我不会出那个医药费的
I'm not paying for that.
明明打个嗝都能吐出药片救活你
Not when a good burp would have saved you.
你的拐杖呢
And where's your cane?
该死的
Shit.
请你理解
Please understand.
我只是想证明我爱你
I was trying to prove I love you.
通过伪装自杀吗
By faking a suicide attempt?
不惊天动地 你根本没反应
You don't respond to small gestures!
我去健身了
I'm going to work out.
如果等我回家时 你和你的东西
If you and your things are not out of this house
还没滚出这个家 我就报警
by the time I get home, I will call the police.
我能去哪儿
Where am I supposed to go?
我才懒得管
I don't care!
或许我会去娜奥米家
Well, maybe I'll go to Naomi's.
没错 她家有客房
Yes. Uh, sh-she has a guest room.
或许她会用酒招待我
Maybe she'll ply me with liquor
听我倾诉我那些可怕的秘密
and get me to spill all my lurid secrets.
美剧 | 致命女人 | 导航列表