圣潘克拉斯
伦敦
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
你醒了
You're awake.
我每次来探望 他都在睡觉
Every time I visit, he's asleep.
我也奇怪呢
I wonder why.
-医生来过了吗 -来过了
- Did the doctors come by? - They did.
医生怎么说
And?
他在好转
And he getting better.
但不能受到任何压力的刺♥激♥
But he must avoid all stress.
你就是个压力
You're stress.
马切克 你在说你自己吧
Coming from you, Maciek, that's pretty rich.
我第一次见到你的时候
The first time I meet you,
我就告诉他
I tell him,
别娶她
"Don't marry her.
她会让你很蛋疼的
"She will be great big ball-ache.
她会把你的生活变成噩梦
"She will make your life a total nightmare."
能看到你的双眼真好
It's so good to see your eyes.
我会搞清楚为什么有人伤害你
I am gonna find out why this happened to you.
我保证...
And I promise you...
滚
蛋
永远滚蛋
永远滚蛋
永远滚蛋
永远滚蛋
永远滚蛋
杀死伊芙
第三季 第六集
游戏结束
End of Game
*正如他们所说*
*Just as they said*
*对两个人来说*
*For two...*
我很遗憾你从滑板车上摔下来了
但外婆说了没多严重
我伤到小妹妹了
你想用冰敷下吗
好吧
那就对了嘛
让外婆帮你拿点冰块
放到小妹妹上面敷一会 就会舒服很多
好了 妈妈现在得继续工作了
晚点再聊
欢迎
Welcome.
我们去那边坐吧 好吗
Let's sit over there, shall we?
那边更舒服
It's more comfortable.
我期待与你见面很久了
I've wanted to meet you for a long time.
我一直在观察你
I've been watching you.
像变♥态♥那样吗
Er, watching in a kinky way?
你无与伦比
You're remarkable.
你在勾引我吗
Are you trying to seduce me?
不好意思
Excuse me.
妈 我真的很忙
她做这些就是为了引起我们的注意
抹点药膏
应该能让她好受点
好了 我得挂了
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
海莲娜
Helene.
海莲娜
Helene.
是你的真名吗
Is that your real name?
你知道我为什么想见见你本人吗
Do you know why I wanted to meet you in person?
为了多观察我吗
To watch me some more?
我想当面告诉你
I wanted to tell you face to face
你的请求已成功通过
that your request has been successful.
上头正式决定了
It's official.
敬守门人 薇拉内尔
To Villanelle, the Keeper.
你新上任后的首份工作十分令人激动
Your first assignment in your new role is very exciting.
一项能掀起惊涛骇浪的要务
A big job that will cause a great stir.
杀掉一名罗马尼亚政客
A politician in Romania.
有人跟我说 我会成为下指令的人
I was told I would be giving orders.
带好保暖的衣物
谁说的
By who?
这和我之前做的事就没区别
This is the same stuff I was doing before.
这就是扯淡
This is bullshit.
你之前跟我们谈你想要的东西
You bargained for what you wanted,
我们现在给你了
and we're giving it to you.
你会得到你期望的一切物质条件
You'll get all the material perks you were expecting.
你还想要什么
What more do you want?
享受罗马尼亚之旅吧
Enjoy Romania.
所以 如果手♥机♥上短♥信♥不是尼科发的
So, if the texts weren't from Niko...
宝刀未老
那就肯定是薇拉内尔了
Villanelle must have sent them.
让伊芙去波兰亲眼看到
Making Eve go to Poland to see...
她老公被叉穿喉咙
Her husband being pitchforked.
抱歉
Sorry.
这表示薇拉内尔已经变得
Which means Villanelle is...
丧 心 病 狂
Stark raving mad.
这不可能和公交车有关
This can't be about the bus.
什么公交车 你在公交车上干了什么
What bus? What did you do on the bus?
她知道不能动他的
She knows she can't touch him.
她想表达什么
What's she saying here?
她想说 她还宝刀未老
Er, she's saying she's "still got it."
实际上 如果她真的宝刀未老的话
Actually, if she still did have it,
他已经死透了 而不仅仅是被叉穿喉咙
he'd be dead and not just pitchforked.
抱歉
Sorry.
可能她是想折磨你
Maybe she's trying to torture you.
不会用这样的方式的
Not like this.
我说得太残忍♥了吗
Am I being too harsh?
等下 这是什么
Wait, what's this?
伯莎·柯鲁格
Bertha Kruger.
那个「十二门徒」会计查尔斯的遗孀
The wife of Charles, the, er, accountant for The Twelve.
在里昂被杀了
Killed in Lyon.
-什么时候 -上周
- When? - Last week,
你不在的时候
when you were gone.
宝刀未老
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我就想买♥♥个玛芬蛋糕
I just want a muffin.
一般没人买♥♥这些
No one usually gets those.
果然 2011年1月份产的
Ugh. Yeah. Jan, 2011.
给你
Here.
你要知道 如果你感觉很糟糕 也很正常
You know that it would be okay if you're not okay.
那个...
That is...
我是说 除了肯尼的死
I mean, aside from Kenny dying which,
说实话 确实是个打击
let's face it, is a bit of a blow.
还有被骗去了波兰
And being lured to Poland
因为你以为你丈夫想让你回到他身边
because you thought your husband wanted you back,
却看到他被 叉穿喉咙
when really it was just to see him being punctured.
你很孤独 无家可归
You're alone, homeless,
想找出到底是谁杀光了你的朋友们
and trying to figure out who's killed all your friends.
要是我的话 早就崩溃了
I mean, I'd be a total wreck.
你就不能让我安静会儿吗
Why won't you give me a break?
有时候你需要让情绪飞一会
Sometimes you just need to let it win.
你看
I wanted to show you this.
达莎·杜兹兰
Dasha Duzran.
她是70年代体操运动员被害案的凶手
That's who's responsible for the '70s gymnast kill.
至少 流言是这么说的
At least, that's what all the rumours say.
她是谁
Who is she?
一个奥林匹克体操运动员
An Olympic gymnast,
据说在为克格勃工作
who supposedly works for the KGB.
苏联情报机构
他们说正是因为这起滑石粉谋杀案 她才被招募的
They say it was The Chalk Kill that got her recruited.
为什么薇拉内尔要模仿她作案
Why would Villanelle imitate her?
可能是为了讨她欢心
Flattery and all that.
不太可能
Hardly.
这地方在哪里
Where is this?
在巴塞罗那
Oh, that's in Barcelona.
她在那教小孩翻跟头
Yeah. She teaches wee kids to do roly-polies.
什么 真的吗
Wha-what?
伊芙
Eve.
告诉我关于达莎·杜兹兰的一切
Tell me everything about Dasha Duzran.
你打断了一场精密的手术
I'm afraid you've interrupted a rather delicate operation.
植物能忍♥受干旱
Drought can be endured,
然而它一旦腐烂 马上就会死
but rot is an instant killer.
还记得达莎吗
Dasha.
对
Oh, yes.