我第一次见到她时
Well, I first met her
她刚被克格勃除名
when she had just been kicked out of the KGB.
在索伦托
Sorrento.
那时的天气异常炎热
And the weather was unusually hot for that time of year,
我在一个咖啡馆等她
and I waited for her at a cafe.
在她落座之前
And before she sat down,
她直接从树上摘了个柠檬
she plucked a lemon from a tree,
咬了大大的一口
and took the most enormous bite out of it,
连带着果皮
rind and all.
你为什么好奇这些
Why do you want to know?
我认为她指挥了薇拉内尔在巴塞罗那以外的行动
I think she's running Villanelle out of Barcelona.
那还真是个有趣的组合
Well, that is a heady combination.
薇拉内尔和达莎 极不稳定
Villanelle and Dasha. Volatile.
如果我的猜测是正确的
If I'm right,
那么达莎一定知道薇拉内尔上周在哪
Dasha knows where Villanelle was last week.
我觉得攻击尼科的人不是她
Because, I don't think she was the one who attacked Niko.
-有趣 -我认为她当时在里昂
- Interesting. - I think she was in Lyon at the time,
忙着杀伯莎·柯鲁格
killing Bertha Kruger.
希望你没有想着要去巴塞罗那
I hope that doesn't mean you're thinking of going to Barcelona.
有人想杀我丈夫
Someone tried to kill my husband,
我一定要找出是谁
I intend to find out who.
如果是「十二门徒」干的 伊芙
But if it's The Twelve, Eve...
是谁动的手真的重要吗
Does it really matter who?
那你还追查杀害肯尼的凶手干什么
I could say the same about Kenny.
一定要小心达莎
Just be very careful of Dasha.
她曾是克格勃的顶尖杀手
She was the KGB's top assassin,
直到她杀了一个自己人
until she killed one of their own.
她就是因此被除名了
I mean, that's why she was exiled.
俄♥罗♥斯♥
加油 伊琳娜
罚球
加油 伊琳娜
伊琳娜
Irina!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我爱冰球 伊琳娜打得真好
I love hockey! Irina's good.
那是另外一队
That was the other team.
-真的吗 -嗯
- It is? - Yes.
加油啊 另外一队
Go, other team!
薇拉内尔
Villanelle.
这里有热狗卖♥♥吗
Do they sell hot dogs here?
看体育比赛可不能没有热狗
You can't watch sports without a hot dog.
薇拉内尔 到底怎么了
Villanelle! What is going on?
我要跟你一起走
I'm coming with you.
你不是计划逃离吗 我加入
Your plan to get out? I'm in.
你要加入吗
You're in?
真是激动人心 对吧
It's exciting, huh?
你的旅行怎么样
How was your trip?
我发现自己特别擅长扔粪饼
Er, turns out I'm excellent at dung-throwing.
你妈妈怎么样
And your mother?
不会吧 薇拉内尔
No, Villanelle.
是她该死
She deserved it.
当然了 她该死
Of course, she deserved it.
每个人的母亲都该死
Everyone's mother deserves it.
但你不应该动手
But you're not supposed to do it.
你该长大了
You are supposed to grow up
-也该明白她并不是什么恶魔 -我不想聊这个
- and realise she isn't actually evil. - I don't want to talk about it.
-我不想聊这个 -她只是精神失常
- I don't want to talk about it! - She's just insane.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
最好是热一点的地方
It better be someplace hot.
不 太晚了
No, it's too late.
你还没走呢
You haven't even left.
我们一起离开太危险了
It's too dangerous for us all to go together.
康斯坦丁 求你了
Konstantin, please.
我会派人接你
I send for you.
不
Er, no.
不要这样
No.
我们不能一起走
We can't go together.
-我们还没到就会被发现 -到哪里
- They will be on to us before we get there. - Get where?
我派人接你的时候你就会知道了
You will know when I send for you.
我们先去
We'll go.
然后你再派人接伊琳娜
Then, you can send for Irina.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
一旦我们安全了 你就可以来 我保证
Once we're safe, you'll come. I promise.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
但只有这样我们才能安全离开
But that's the only way we'll make it.
你还没把这件事告诉任何人 对吧
You haven't told anyone about this, have you?
当然没有
Of course not.
别让他们看出来你想离开
Don't let them see you even think about getting out.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
他们一旦发现 就会杀了你
They'd kill you the second they realise...
你错过了
伊琳娜
Oh, Irina.
就因为她 我在最后一分钟进了球
Because of her. I just scored in the final minute,
而你却没看到
and you missed it.
是个好球
That was good.
他真是个糟糕的父亲 你应该离开他
He's a really shit father. You should run away.
她在这干嘛
What is she doing here?
我在计划我们的旅行安排
Er, I'm planning our travel arrangements.
拜托了 告诉我你在开玩笑
Please tell me you're joking.
她在开玩笑
She is joking.
如果她要一起 我就不去了
I'm not going if she's with us.
太好了 问题解决了
Great! Problem solved.
我们什么时候离开
When do we leave?
伊琳娜 你去换衣服
Irina, you go and get changed.
我们稍后再谈
We'll talk about this later.
快去
Go.
我觉得你不是真的想要这样
I don't think you really want this.
我想
I want it!
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what it means?
意味着你必须抛下一切
It means you have to leave everything,
你的那些衣服 公♥寓♥ 还有她
the clothes, apartment... and her.
我知道
I know.
别让他们看出异样
Don't let them see something's up.
答应我
Promise me.
这个计划
The plan only works
只有在无人知晓的情况下才会奏效
if nobody knows there is one.
我会表现得很正常
I'll act totally normal.
那他们肯定会知道出事了
Then they'd definitely know something's up.
你这周来打扑克吗
Are you coming to poker this week?
哪天
What day is it?
星期三
Wednesday.
这周三呀
This Wednesday.
我恐怕不行
I'm afraid I don't think I can.
真遗憾
That's a shame.
雪莉要做意大利肉汁烩饭
Shirley's making her risotto.
有蘑菇吗
Mushroom?
当然
Naturally.
那我看看能抽出时间来不
Well, let me see what I can do.
好了 说回正事
Right. To the matter at hand.
通话记录
Phone records.
肯尼工作手♥机♥的来往电♥话♥记录
Calls to and from Kenny's work phone
-之前两天的 -去世之前两天的
- the two days before he... - Died.
他这次是在为你工作吗
Was he working for you around this time?
不是
No.
那个时候他已经离职了
He'd left the service by then.
只是...
It's just...
有几个和俄♥罗♥斯♥号♥码的
There were several incoming and outgoing calls
往来记录
to a Russian number.
你自己过一遍吧
Anyway, I'll leave you to go over it all.
如果有什么问题 打给我
Give me a shout if you have any questions.
谢谢 迈克
Thanks, Mike.
你知道吗 我一周前把这个发给了你办公室
I emailed this to your desk over a week ago, you know.
真的吗