Really?
所以当你问起记录在哪
That's why I suggested this
我才建议这样见面
when you asked where they were.
不想弄丢了
Didn't want them to get lost.
记得告诉我你周三有没有时间
Let me know about Wednesday.
要知道 你总得让我们有机会赢回来
You have to let us win it back sometime, you know.
你好啊 卡罗琳
Hello, Carolyn.
-准备运动了呀 -没错
- Time for P.E.? - Indeed.
你能想办法帮我弄到那些通话记录吗
Do you think you could manage to get those phone records to me?
实在是花太长时间了
They're taking a very long time.
我今早正好接到了关于这事的电♥话♥
I, er, had a call about those just this morning.
伦敦警♥察♥厅一如既往拖拖拉拉
Scotland Yard dragging their feet, as per.
应该很快了
Shouldn't be too much longer.
怎么了
What?
你
Are you...
在为他们工作吗 保罗
...working for them, Paul?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你在为他们工作吗
Are you?
那你呢 卡罗琳
Are you, Carolyn?
你究竟为什么要问我这个
Why on Earth would you ask me that?
跟你问我的理由一样
Well, the same reason you asked me.
因为我们不相信彼此
Because we don't trust each other.
我应该...
Should I...
相信你吗
...trust you?
天 当然不
Heavens, no.
我们都不值得被信任
None of us are to be trusted,
所以我们才在这里工作
that's why we work here.
也是
Quite.
我得赶紧走了
Well, I'd best be off,
有约在身
I have an appointment.
好
Right.
卡罗琳
Carolyn.
这是你的办公室
This is your office.
光线很好嘛
That's very good light.
伊琳娜 宝贝
干嘛
午饭
我买♥♥点吃的就行
我给你做了花生酱三明治
你的最爱 对吧
当然
不要那么暴躁嘛
我知道这是你一个月中的特殊时期 但是
你还是可以多笑笑 不是吗
住手 不然我要叫了
那是你的男朋友吗
Was that your boyfriend?
那是我妈的男朋友
My mum's boyfriend.
他是个变♥态♥吗
Is he a pervert?
不是 他只是...
No. He's just...
非常 非常...好
...really, really... nice.
你想翘课吗
You want to bunk off?
你以为我傻吗
Do you think I'm dumb?
我不会跟你走的
I'm not going anywhere with you.
来嘛 会很有趣的
Come on! It'll be fun.
你想做什么都可以
We can do anything you want.
什么都可以
Anything.
你会需要我帮你翻译
You'll need me to help you translate.
我记得你外语...
I remember your languages were...
滚 我西班牙语说得很好
Piss off! I'm fluent in Spanish.
西班牙语呀
Ooh, Spanish.
你要去哪
¿Adónde vas?
我知道你在打什么主意
I know what you're trying to do.
你是不会和我们一起走的
You're not coming with us.
-我敢说你一周之内就会想家 -我不会
- I bet you get homesick in a week. - No, I won't.
那里热得吓人
The heat will be awful.
你得经常蜜蜡脱毛
You'll have to wax all the time.
你太过时了
You're so old.
人们都不蜜蜡脱毛了
People don't just wax any more.
我不想让自己看起来像个12岁的小女孩
I don't want to look like a 12-year-old girl.
你就是个12岁的小女孩
You are a 12-year-old girl.
我已经14了
I'm 14!
你♥爸♥在哪呢
Where is your Dad?
伦敦
London.
-所以你现在只能和你妈住一起了吗 -别提了
- So, you're stuck with your mum? - Don't remind me.
妈妈们最糟糕了 对吧
Mums are the worst, right?
你知道你身边的人总秀恩爱
You know how annoying it is
有多烦人吗
when you have to be around two people in love?
想象一下 其中一个人是你妈
Well, imagine one of those people is your mum.
恶心 他太恶心了
It's disgusting. He's disgusting.
如果真这么恶心 那就杀了他
If it's that bad, kill him.
你可真是值得我学习的"榜样"呢
You're a real role model, you know that?
天呐 你开得太烂了
Oh, my God! You're really bad.
南美洲的潮湿空气和你那头发可是水火不容
The humidity in South America will not be kind to that hair.
古巴在北美洲 你个白♥痴♥
Cuba's in North America, you idiot!
古巴啊
Cuba!
古巴
Cuba!
古巴
古巴
古巴
古巴
你真是个疯子
You are totally delusional.
不是古巴
要去兜一圈吗
Shall we go for a drive?
这挺不错
This is nice.
是吗
Is it?
你最近怎么样
How are you?
干劲十足
Galvanised.
看得出来
I can see that.
你赶时间吗
Are you in a rush?
不是 没耐心而已
Not rushed, just impatient.
我们有具体的目的地吗
Are we going somewhere in particular?
是的
Yes.
你要告诉我是哪吗
Are you going to tell me where?
不
No.
你做什么
What are you doing?
-把你的钱包给我 -为什么
- Give me your wallet. - Why?
把你的钱包给我就行了
Just give me your wallet.
你到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
你想从我孩子那得到什么
What did you want with my child?
我再问你一次 康斯坦丁
I'm going to ask you again, Konstantin,
你必须正确地回答我
and you're going to answer me correctly.
你想从我孩子那得到什么
What did you want with my child?
我发誓 我什么都没做
I swear, I try nothing.
是她亲了我
She kissed me.
杰拉尔汀亲了你吗
Geraldine kissed you.
你没必要这样
You don't have to do this.
我早就领教过你的可怕了
I already know you are scary.
肯尼为什么在死的前一晚给你打电♥话♥
Why did Kenny call you the night before he died?
康斯坦丁
Konstantin?
康斯坦丁
Konstantin?
好吧 好吧 他是给我打了电♥话♥
Okay, okay. He called me.
-你让他卷入了什么麻烦 -什么也没有
- What did you get him into? - Nothing.
你要是不告诉我
If you don't tell me...
我不知道这是怎么回事 也不知道你在...
I don't know what this is, or what you're...
告诉我
Tell me.
他问我是不是他父亲
He ask if I was his father.
你怎么回答的
What did you tell him?
我告诉他
I told...
我告诉他我不知道
I told him I didn't know.
下车
Get out.
你在做饭呀
You're cooking.
我还以为我们今晚吃炖蔬菜呢
I thought we were having veg stew tonight.
说实话 我真的很想吃猪肉馅饼
I really just felt like a pork pie, if I'm honest.
我特意去买♥♥的
I went shopping specifically.
这些长得歪歪扭扭
They're wonky.
没有人想买♥♥的那种
The ones that no one wanted.
杰拉尔汀 你是在把自己比作胡萝卜吗
Geraldine, are you comparing yourself to a carrot?
-我知道你不太喜欢我 -杰拉尔汀
-I know you don't like me very much... - Geraldine.
而且你现在必须要忍♥受我 因为