I mean, that's what we do, isn't it?
不 以前也许是 但现在不是了
No. It might have been once, but not now.
尤其是发生了这么多事
Not after everything that's happened.
我们失去了那么多
After everything we've lost.
伊芙 你最好记住
Eve, you'd do well to remember,
只有在好莱坞 英雄才能抱得美人归
heroes only get the girl in Hollywood.
拘留中心
莫斯科
结束了吗 我们可以走了吗
Is it over? Can we go now?
你女儿真是天资聪颖
Your daughter is extremely bright.
相信我 这绝对是个噩梦
Believe me, it's a nightmare.
比如她会用冰岛语说 "吃鸡♥巴♥去吧你"
Getting told, "Go eat a dick," in Icelandic.
她也爱摆布他人
She's also manipulative.
精于算计
Calculating.
几乎完全没有同理心
Almost entirely lacking in empathy.
就像她妈
Like her mother.
当我问起关于你前妻男朋友的事故时
When I ask her about the accident involving your ex-wife's partner,
她说她希望时间可以倒流
she said she wished she could go back in time,
这样她就能倒车碾过他的身体
so she could reverse back over his body.
小孩的想象力真丰富
Kid's imagination, huh, is wild.
这不是可以开玩笑的事
This is not a joking matter.
谁开玩笑了
Who is joking?
在丽兹卡尔顿酒店第一次按♥摩♥打九折
10% off your first massage at the Ritz-Carlton.
好吧
Great.
莫斯科绝无仅有的清廉公务员
The only straight pencil-pusher in Moscow.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你得重视伊琳娜的症状
You need to take Irina's symptoms seriously.
我挺重视的
I do take them seriously.
看着我的脸
Look at my face.
我真的特别重视那些症状
I take them very, extremely seriously.
现在能不能请你放她出去
Now, can you discharge her, please?
-这不在我权力范围内 -你给她签字
- It's not in my power... - You sign for her
-然后她就可以走了 -这得花我们好几周
- and she walks, right? - It would take us several weeks.
我们已经定好了假期计划
We have a holiday booked!
你要不要坐下来
Do you want to sit down?
不用
No.
你女儿很长一段时间内哪儿也不能去
Your daughter isn't going anywhere for quite some time.
她是个很不正常的孩子
She's a very disturbed child.
在哪儿呢
Where is it?
我知道你在这里
I know you're in here somewhere!
这是那种我们假装什么都没发生的时刻之一吗
Is this one of those moments we pretend never happened?
谁会回收内♥裤♥啊
Ew, who recycles boxer shorts?
-你能帮我吗 -我不知道
- Will you help me? - I don't know.
你打算告诉我为什么你在垃圾桶里吗
I mean, are you going to tell me why you're in the bin?
我可不想引发自己的心理健康危机
'Cause I don't want to enable a mental health crisis.
我在找我的生日蛋糕
I'm looking for my birthday cake.
我可以直接给你钱去买♥♥个可颂
You know, I could just give you money for a croissant.
那可能会更容易 更体面一点
It might be easier? A bit more dignified?
显然我不是为了吃它 贝尔
I obviously don't want to eat it, Bear.
我就是想找到那个包装盒
I'm... I'm trying to find the box it came in,
这样我就能看到是从哪个面包房♥订的蛋糕
so I can see the bakery it was ordered from.
好吧 我懂了
Right. Right. Got it.
我的天
Oh, my God!
我找到了
I found it.
伊芙 你到底想干啥
What's this really about, Eve?
是薇拉内尔给我送的蛋糕
Villanelle sent me that cake.
我去
Oh, shit.
杰米 发生什么了
Jamie, what happened?
我们被突查[打劫]了
We got raided.
-谁 谁打劫了我们 -警♥察♥
- By who? Who raided us? - The police.
今天早上他们带着逮捕令来了
They came with a warrant this morning.
和官方机密法案有关
Something about Official Secrets Act.
说什么非法获取数据 我也不清楚了
Something about obtaining data illegally. I don't know.
在暗网中和外国罪犯勾结
Colluding with foreign criminals in the dark web.
-我们干这种事吗 -我们不干这种事
- Do we do that? - We don't not do that.
这意味着我失业了吗
Does this mean I'm out of a job?
因为这是我工作过的唯一一个
Because this is the only place I've ever worked
人们不会在背后议论我的地方
where people don't talk about me behind my back.
那是你以为的
Yeah, that's what you think.
说实话 我也不知道这意味着什么
Honestly, I don't know what it means.
我需要点时间来消化这一切
I just need a moment to process this.
不 你不需要 我们没时间了
No. No, you don't. We don't have time for this.
贝尔 你带了笔记本吗
Bear, do you have your laptop?
快拿出来 我们有工作要干
Get it out. We've got work to do.
你能做什么呢
What are you gonna do?
用谷歌♥查"如何扳倒一个全球犯罪团伙"吗
Google "How to bring down a global crime syndicate"?
不 我要查北伦敦的一家面包店
No. I'm gonna google a bakery in North London.
贝尔 别掺和这事
Bear, don't get involved, mate.
为什么不呢
Why not?
反正我都已经失业了
It's not like I have a job anymore, so...
我要开始喝酒了
Well, I'm gonna start drinking.
这地方太棒了
This place is amazing.
别人刚送我的 你看看
Look what someone just gave me.
这是用牙刷做的小刀
It's a shank made out of a toothbrush.
别收任何人的东西
Don't take anything from anyone.
别和任何人对视
Don't make eye contact with anyone.
如果有人要和你说话 你就走开
If someone tries to talk to you, walk away.
-你要做什么 -你正在和我说话啊
- What are you doing? - You're trying to talk to me.
别瞎走
Don't wander off.
这里有的孩子会想杀了你
There are children here who would kill you
剥了你的皮做披肩
and wear your skin as pashmina.
天呐 爸爸
Oh, my God. Dad...
我知道你这是在干什么
I know what you're trying to do.
你的演技太夸张了
Your performance is way over the top.
你都夸张到这个水平了 其实你只需要在这个水平
You're like up here when you need to be here.
你该读读斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基的书
You know, you should read some Stanislavski.
著名表演理论家 著有《演员的自我修养》
我没在演戏
I'm not acting.
没错 你演过头了
Exactly. You're over-acting.
你得调动你的潜意识
You need to mobilise your subconscious.
整体稍微收回来一些 太过了
Tone all this down a little. It's too much.
听我说 我要把你留在这
Listen to me. I am leaving you here.
不 你只是在吓唬我
No, you're trying to scare me.
又是家长会说的那种屁话
Standard parent crap.
你在摆那套
You're doing the whole,
"如果你不停止开车碾压你妈妈的男朋友
"If you don't stop running over your mother's boyfriends,
看看你会是什么下场"
"look where you'll end up" schtick.
你太容易被看透了
You're so transparent.
如果你当初没有这么傻
If you hadn't been so damn stupid,
我们现在就能躺在沙滩上享受了
we'd both be lying on a beach right now.
你真的要留我在这吗
So you're actually leaving me here?
就几天 然后我会回来接你
Just for a couple of days. Then I come back for you.
你个骗子
You're a liar.
我必须去伦敦露个面
I have to go to London and show my face.
我不能留在这
I can't be here.
你个骗子
You're a liar.
你为什么要为难我
Why are you making this difficult?
你根本不懂我压力有多大
I don't think you understand the pressure I am under!
我头上悬着一堆炸♥弹♥
There are so many... Many balls in the air above my head,
杀伤力一个比一个大
and they're all made of napalm.
两天后见
I see you in two days.
吃鸡♥巴♥去吧你
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
好的 我等着
Yes, I'll hold.
真不敢相信我还在这里
I can't believe I'm still here
而不是在去酒吧喝到肝硬化的路上
and not halfway to cirrhosis in a pub.
你还在这 因为你知道她很厉害
Er, you're here because you know she's brilliant.
是的 我知道 严格说来
Yes, I know technically, it's not legal
泄露顾客个人信息是违法的
to divulge customer's personal information,
但你告诉了我也不会有人知道
but it's not like anyone would find out.
你真觉得她很厉害吗
You think she's brilliant?
也许我该向你解释一下为什么这个蛋糕意义重大
Maybe I should explain why this cake meant so much.
不久前