你懂的 就像我以前引导你一样
You know. Just like I used to do with you...
如果他就是个废物呢
And what if he's totally useless?
那就鼓励他 跟他说他很棒
Then encourage him. You tell him he's great.
告诉他 你知道他能做到
You tell him you know he can do it.
你要让他相信自己很不错
You make him believe he can be good.
为什么不能我动手 他看着学呢
Why can't I just do the work and he watch?
那样容易多了
So much easier.
当领导可不容易
Management is not easy.
需要你看着别人工作 但没你做得好
It's watching someone do job worse than you.
所以才糟心
That's why it sucks.
要当「守门人」
But to be Keeper,
就需要耐心与责任心 你两样都需要
that takes patience and responsibility, you need both.
我都没有 我一样都没有
I don't have both. I have neither.
那就假装你有
Then pretend that you have!
看看你周围 薇拉内尔
Come on, look around you, Villanelle.
他们不会随便给别人提供这样的房♥子
They don't give places like this to anybody.
金钱 嘉奖 生活方式
Money, rewards, lifestyle,
你越成功
it all gets better and better
得到的会越好
the more you succeed.
我对你有信心
I believe in you.
原来就是这样呀
So, it's that kind of thing.
没错
Exactly!
未知来电
未知
接电♥话♥ 你个蠢蛋
伊芙·波拉斯特里
我知道手♥机♥在你手里
你好啊 伊芙
Hello, Eve?
伊芙 如果是你 不要出声
Eve, if this is you, don't speak.
你偷了一个死人的手♥机♥
You've stolen a dead man's phone
里面有着高度敏感的信息
with highly sensitive information.
我们正在追踪这部手♥机♥
A phone we're tracking right now.
我们都清楚手♥机♥在你手里
We both know you've got the phone,
而你没法解锁
with no way for you to unlock it.
你就别再瞎折腾这难搞的玩意儿
So, why don't you just stop dicking around with this elusive crap?
把它带过来 我们可以...
Just bring it in and we can sto...
这很重要 你知道的
拜托了
你怎么知道手♥机♥在我这
How did you know I had the phone?
走运罢了
Oh, that was bollocks.
我们猜着可能在你手里
We just guessed it was you.
什么
What?
警♥察♥没找到肯尼的工作手♥机♥
Well, the police didn't find Kenny's work phone.
你是最后一个出现在这里的人
You were the last person here.
很明显了
It's pretty straightforward.
她来了
She's here.
把手♥机♥给贝尔
Just give the phone to Bear.
我不会给任何人
I'm not giving it to anyone.
手♥机♥得留在我手里
The phone stays with me.
你为什么顺走手♥机♥
Why did you nick it?
我没顺走任何东西 我只是
I didn't nick anything. I just...
忘了说在我手里
forgot to mention I found it.
肯尼死之前在调查什么
What was Kenny working on before he died?
你来告诉我
You tell me.
我在问你呢
I asked you.
你为什么雇他
Why did you hire him?
军情六处出身 技术好
MI6. Whizz online.
人又正直
Integrity.
再适合这份工作不过了
He was a triple threat.
你没给他安排具体的调查任务吗
You didn't want him to look into anything specific?
我不会要求他们调查什么
I don't tell people what to investigate.
他们会调查自己觉得重要的东西
They work on what's important to them.
肯尼没说什么对他重要吗
And Kenny didn't say what was important to him?
那什么对你来说重要呢
What's important to you?
听着 这与我无关
See, this isn't about me.
你这就错了
See, that's where I think you're wrong.
如果与你无关 你就不会拿走手♥机♥
If it wasn't about you, you wouldn't have the phone.
听着 你有两个选择
Look, two options here.
要么手♥机♥你留着
Either you keep it,
但你没法破解
with no way of cracking into it
肯尼的死渐渐被人遗忘
and Kenny's death grows colder by the hour.
或者你交给我们来解决
Or you hand it over and we get going.
我要他之前在调查的文件
I want the files he was working on.
我绝不会把机密文件交出去
There's no way I'm handing over classified information
除非我亲眼看到手♥机♥
without seeing that phone.
手♥机♥不会随便给你 他笔记本电脑在哪
Yeah, well, this phone isn't free, so where's his laptop?
所有设备都没存数据 我们也不用云存储
Every device is clean, we don't store in the cloud.
-我们用加密U盘 -好吧
- We work off encrypted thumb drives... - Fine!
我们一破解手♥机♥ 就给你
Soon as we crack that phone?
行
Fine.
♪Dreams - L' Épée♪
蓝色海岸
法国
我是菲利克斯
I'm Felix.
你多大啊
What are you,
10岁吗
10?
我19了 我强悍着呢
I'm 19. I'm tough.
我有五个哥哥
I have five older brothers.
五个大哥哥吗
Five big brothers?
是的 我能把他们打得屁滚尿流
Yeah. And I beat the crap out of all of them.
把你帽子摘了
Take off your hat.
人人都会打架
Anybody can fight.
只有特别的人才能当杀手
It takes a special person to kill.
-我杀过人 好多次呢 -胡说
- I've killed, loads of times. - Bullshit!
-我上学时有个孩子欺负我 -老生常谈
- There was this kid that bullied me in school. - Textbook.
-他姐姐 -无趣
- His sister... - Basic.
-他爸爸 -我都要睡着了
- His father... - I'm falling asleep here.
他表亲 好朋友 叔叔
His cousin, best friend, uncle,
舞蹈老师和外婆
dance teacher and grandma.
他们当时都在一辆车里
They were in the same car.
你得知道 我在这个行业里可是个大人物
Just so you know, I'm kind of a big deal in this industry.
-好的 -我说什么你就做什么
- Okay. - You do everything I say,
我让你行动你才行动
exactly when I say it.
-好的 -如果你给我丢脸
- Okay. - If you make me look bad,
我就杀了你
I will kill you.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
交谈愉快 技巧精湛
Great talk. Good skills.
工作出色
Excellent work.
我最期待出差了
The travel is what I'm most excited about.
我喜欢宾馆
I love hotels.
记得要头等舱
Well, make sure you ask for first class.
不要听信"报销"那种胡话
None of this "submit receipts after" bullshit.
他们就应该先付钱
They should pay up front.
好的
Okay.
那小孩肯定把你欺负得很惨啊
That kid bullied you bad, huh?
他打了我男朋友
He beat up my boyfriend.
你做那些就是为了个男朋友吗
You did all that for a boyfriend?
我当时坠入爱河了
Well, I was in love!
我为他做了那么多
After everything I did,
但他连听不都想听
he didn't want to know.
当你深爱一个人
When you love somebody,
而那人并不爱你
and they don't love you back,
这比...
it's, it's worse than...
-我想不出来这比什么更糟 但真的... -烂透了
- I don't know what it's worse than, but it's really... - Shit.
没错
Yeah.
烂透了
Shit.
-对不起 -没事
- I'm sorry. - It's OK.
是你啊
Ah, it's you.
-真高兴又见面了 -我也是
- It's good to see you again! - You too.
很抱歉葬礼上没来得及和你说再见
I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye after the funeral.
-没关系的 -只是发生了太多事情
- Ah, that's okay. - There was just so much going on
我又是个过度共情的人
and I'm hyper-empathic
会被别人的情绪压得喘不过气
so I get over-burdened with other people's emotions
挺难排解的
which can be a lot to process, you know?
你会在英国待段时间吗
Staying in England long?