还没决定
Undecided.
还有些工作要完成
I have some work I need to finish.
我正要把这个寄给我在俄♥罗♥斯♥的女儿
I was just sending this to my daughter in Russia.
太可爱了
Oh, that's adorable.
我小时候经常收集这些
I used to collect those when I was a kid.
这对她来说有点太幼稚了
She's too old for them, really.
妈妈以前会带小瓶的酒回家 给我和肯尼
Mum used to bring me and Kenny small bottles of booze.
她说只有了解一个国家的酒 才能真正了解这个国家
She says you only know a country once you know its drink.
你应该收下这个
You should have this.
但你女儿...
Oh, your daughter...
她都不会注意到 收下吧
Oh, she wouldn't even notice. Please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别哭
Oh, no!
我不是有意让你难过
I didn't want to upset you.
你没有 只是...
You haven't. It's just...
任何一点善意 此刻对我来说都意义非凡
Moments of kindness mean a lot right now.
♪Danger - Barry Woolnough & Unloved♪
你好啊
Bonjour!
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Papa! Papa!
真没礼貌
No manners!
那个就是目标
That's the target.
请给我一个气球
我想要两个气球
人生就是狗屎
习惯吧
准备行动 按计划执行
There he goes. Stick to the plan.
-好的 -从耳背下手
- Okay. - Behind the ear.
-好 -干净利落
- Okay. - Clean and clinical.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
那快去吧
Okay, go. Now!
怎么不按计划来
What happened to the plan?
我即兴发挥了
I improvised!
领导真难当
Oh, management sucks.
苦口良药
这是我现在能找到的所有东西了
This is everything I could find right now.
其余的还需要些时间
The rest is gonna take more time.
奥黛丽
Audrey.
奥黛丽是谁
Who's Audrey?
那就是
That's Audrey.
你知道他们在一起了吗
Did you know?
嗯 肯尼之前都开始用除臭剂了
Yeah. He had started wearing deodorant.
知道他死之前开了荤 令人欣慰
It's good to know he was getting some before he died.
什么
What?
真的令人欣慰
It's good to know.
还有什么东西
Er, what else is on there?
其余的还需要些时间
The rest is gonna take a while.
他很清楚自己在做什么
He knew what he was doing.
还需要多久
Well, how long is a while?
几天吧
A few days...
好吧 把他的U盘给我
Okay. Well, then give me his thumb drive.
在警♥察♥手里
The police have it.
不是吧
Are you serious?
当时正好在他口袋里
It was in his pocket.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
好吧
Yeah.
你是对的
No, you're right.
这事没你就永远解不开了 是不是
This is never gonna be solved without you, right?
也许
Maybe
我们太过执着于他并非自杀的想法了
we're just clinging to the idea that something happened to him
因为
because...
我们太害怕接受现实
we're too afraid of the truth.
他只是过得不快乐
That he was just an unhappy kid,
最后压垮了自己
who topped himself.
那才是你真心相信的 对吧
That's what you really believe, isn't it?
不然你为什么要转头离开
Or why else would you be walking away?
奥黛丽
Audrey!
我很开心你能认出我来
I'm very glad you recognised me from the, erm,
我们在葬礼上见过面 对吧
well, we met at the funeral, didn't we?
是的
Yeah.
我很想确认一下
Erm, what I'm keen to ascertain is,
是不是...
is whether...
我想说的是
What I'm going to say is,
你觉得...肯尼快乐吗
do you think that, er, Kenny was happy?
你觉得他快乐吗
Do you think?
他上厕所时总会唱歌♥
He used to sing to himself when he was on the loo.
基本上都是七小龙的歌♥
S Club Seven, mostly.
英国流行乐队
-他喜欢自己的工作吗 -非常喜欢
-And he liked the job? - Loved it.
他很想你
He missed you, though.
说没人会像你那样教训他
He said nobody kicked his arse like you did.
我之前对他太严厉了
I could be hard on him.
我妈妈以前老是说
My mum told me I was
我聪慧过人 哪怕我不是那样
brilliant at everything, even when I wasn't.
我花了四年时间尝试成为一名艺术家
I spent four years trying to be an artist
尽管没有任何天赋
without any actual talent.
有时候严厉正是我们所需要的
Being hard on someone is sometimes what they need.
古凯尔特人以痛哭和大叫的方式
The ancient Celts used to mourn their loved ones
为所爱之人哀悼
with wailing and shrieking.
这是一种公开的悼念仪式
It was a public ritual for them.
他们完全不会因此而觉得尴尬
They weren't embarrassed about it in the least.
别不好意思 好吗
Don't be embarrassed, will you?
原来你在这
There you are!
我就说...
I said...
我能上车吗
Can I get in?
我能不能关...
Can I turn this...
好吧
Okay.
你要来工作吗
Are you coming into work?
那毫无意义
There's no point.
为什么
Why?
他们不允许我进行自己的工作 所以毫无意义
There's no point coming in because I'm not allowed to do my work.
我也没理由回家 因为我的女儿
And there's no point in going home because my daughter
她一直守在家里 想要...
is taking over the house, wanting
和我聊一聊
to talk.
那你也不能一直在这坐着
You can't just sit here.
我可以
I can.
我带了三明治 我没事
I've got my sandwiches. I'm fine.
就以这种方式离开了
What a way to go.
你说什么
Sorry?
多么可怕的死法
What a terrible death.
狄多
Dido,
被埃涅阿斯抛弃
abandoned by Aeneas,
北非女王狄多与特洛伊战士埃涅阿斯相恋
埃涅阿斯选择后来离开了她
伤心欲绝的狄多随后自杀了
在悲痛中死去
dies of grief.
是的
Oh, right.
我没办法
I can't
找出真♥相♥ 莫
solve it, Mo.
我没法进行调查
I can't investigate it.
我现在束手无策
My hands are tied.
死的是我儿子
It's my son,
而我却没办法
and I can't
找出真♥相♥
solve it.
我需要和卡罗琳谈一谈
I need to speak with Carolyn.
我不确定她现在适不适合
Erm, I'm not sure she's really up for...
妈
Mum?
没关系
It's all right.
杰拉尔汀 要不你去做自己的事吧
Geraldine, why don't you go and do your thing
回去闭上眼睛 平稳呼吸
where you close your eyes and breathe?
你是说睡觉吗
Do you mean sleep?
是的
All right.
伊芙 如果你是因为那天的事来这斥责我
Eve, if you have come here to berate me about the other day,
要不早上再来 我有点累了
do you mind if we do it in the morning? I'm a little tired...
肯尼手♥机♥在我这里
I have Kenny's phone.
好吧
I see.