我需要知道发生了什么
I need to know what happened,
是谁杀了他
who killed him.
如你所知
As you know,
在战场上 如果有人死了
in the field, when someone dies,
他们能从内在激发你
they can fuel you,
而且是在好的方面
in a good way.
但这次并不一样
But this is different.
你懂吗
Do you understand?
我懂
I understand.
那就好
All right.
我想念他的气味
I miss his smell.
卡罗琳
Carolyn?
你想要我怎样
What do you want from me?
他之前调查的东西在一个U盘里
There's a thumb drive he was working on.
现在在警♥察♥手上
The police have it.
我们得拿到这个U盘
We need to get a hold of it.
破解里面的资料
We need to crack into it,
但我们要对此保密
but we'll keep it confidential.
每周三收垃圾
食物在冰箱里
不用谢
达莎
亲亲
这里不错嘛
Nice place.
不
No.
没错
Oh, yes.
不
No.
-不要这样 -不要吗
- No! - No? Really!
不要 快住手
No! Stop!
你没有资格再这样不请自来了
You do not get to come here without an invitation any more!
好吧 好吧
Fine! Fine!
那请问我可以来看你吗
Can I please come to see you?
我会好好考虑下
I'll think about it.
天哪
Oh, God...
我真是想你了
Oh, I missed you.
你气色不错
You look good.
你没听说吗
Haven't you heard?
我要跻身上层了
I'm moving up in the world.
-真的吗 -他们要让我当「守门人」
- Really? - They're making me a Keeper.
-谁说的 -达莎
-Who told you that... - Dasha.
达莎
Dasha?
达莎对你做了那种事之后 你还信任她
You trust Dasha after what she did to you?
比起你我更信任她
I trust her more than I trust you.
你总是说你要杀了她
You always said you were going to kill her.
如果我杀了所有背叛我的人
If I killed everybody who betrayed me,
那就没有人了
there would be nobody left.
在罗马时我别无选择
I had no choice in Rome.
我希望你的家人值得你那样做
No, I hope your family was worth it.
那还是有待讨论
That's up for debate.
听着
Look,
既然你回来继续为十二门徒做事了
now you're back with The Twelve,
尤其是现在 你必须要知道
especially now, you have to know.
-你并不安全 -我很好
-Y ou're not safe... - I'm fine.
你以为一切在你掌控之中 但并非如此
You think you're in control. But you're not.
你以为在你对我做的那些事后
And you think I'm going to listen to you
我还是会听你的吗
after everything that you did?
好吧
Okay. Fine.
还有件事
There's something else.
伊芙 她还活着
Eve, she's alive.
这不可能
It's not possible.
我亲眼所见
I saw her with my own eyes.
我开枪打中了她
I shot her.
当你很愤怒
When you get angry
没确认对方是否真的死了 就直接离开时
and run away without checking if the person is actually dead,
奇迹就会发生
miracles happen.
但你一定别去伦敦
But don't go to London.
我不希望你出事
I don't want anything to happen to you.
薇拉内尔
Villanelle?
薇拉内尔
Villanelle?
薇拉内尔
Villanelle!
我没事
I'm fine!
说真的 我没事 你该走了
Really, I'm fine. You should go.
你是怎么知道我回到十二门徒手下了
How do you know I'm back with The Twelve?
因为我从未停止过为他们工作
Because I never stopped working for them.
你知道我在乎你吧
You know I care about you?
我知道你满嘴鬼话
I know you're full of shit.
难道不能两者兼有吗
Can't it be both?