Chalk.
是1974年的事
This was in 1974.
疑似是因为体育上的竞争关系
It was a suspected sporting rivalry.
就像俄♥罗♥斯♥版本的李·鲍耶和基隆·代尔Like a Russian Lee Bowyer and Kieron Dyer.
均为纽卡斯尔联队得力干将
2005年的一场比赛中起了冲突
只不过死了人
Except no one died.
-没人被定罪吗 -没有
- No one was convicted? - Nope.
连嫌疑人都没有
Not even a suspect.
这跟肯尼又有什么联♥系♥
So what's all this got to do with Kenny?
表面上看起来是没什么联♥系♥
It doesn't, on the surface,
但你再仔细看看加泰罗尼亚的案子
but if you take a look at the Catalan murder...
尼科
你说想谈谈是认真的吗
好吧 它们的确挺相似
Okay, they're similar.
它们不仅仅是相似 而是一模一样
No, they're not similar. They're the same.
我们现在追踪的杀手明显模仿了这位凶手 也就是说...
Our current assassin clearly copied this killer, which means...
什么
What?
不管这位杀手是谁 都有可能引导我们找出十二门徒
Whoever this killer was, might lead us to The Twelve.
这案子发生在40多年前
This was over forty years ago.
我们现在要去哪里找人啊
I mean, how are we supposed to find this person now?
伊芙
Eve?
-我得走了 -什么
- I have to go. - What?
伊芙
Eve?
选择
Choices.
一切都取决于所做的选择
It's all about choices.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the bloody hell are you talking about?
波兰
尼科
Niko?
尼科
Niko!
康斯坦丁
莫斯科
伊琳娜 想逃学吗
Irina? Want to skive off?
用梵文再问我一遍
Ask me in Sanskrit.
不
No.
你会和我一起溜出学校
You're going to sneak out of school with me
因为我是你父亲
because I'm your father,
因为我要你这么做
because I'm telling you to do it.
老杂种
你♥妈♥的♥新男友怎么买♥♥得起德产的车呢
How does your mother's new boyfriend afford a German car?
他是一家石油公♥司♥的高管
He's an oil company exec.
他是个骗子啊
He's a crook.
像你一样
Like you.
但他不会给你买♥♥冰淇淋吧
But he doesn't buy you ice cream, huh?
我今晚能去你那里吗
Can I stay with you, tonight?
今晚吗
Tonight?
我今晚要回英国
I have to be back in England tonight.
英国比你女儿还好是吗
Is England better than your daughter?
是
Yes.
才不是
No.
英国很糟 比你糟多了
England is terrible. Way worse than you.
但我的工作就是做糟糕的事
But it's my job to do terrible things.
你的工作
You job?
我为俄♥罗♥斯♥国♥家♥安♥全♥局工作 伊琳娜
Working for the Russian State Security Service, Irina.
这可是大事
That's a big deal.
你觉得我是个白♥痴♥吗
Do you think I'm a moron?
你可以假装为俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥工作
You might pretend to be working for the FSB.
也可以假装在协助军情六处
You might pretend to be helping MI6.
我们都清楚你到底在为谁工作
We both know what you're really working for...
为你自己
Yourself.
他们迟早会找上门跟你算账
And it's only a matter of time before they all catch up with you.
到时候你就死定了
And you'll be dead
而我就会比现在更孤单可怜
and I'll be even more alone and miserable than I am now.
我会试着修补和你♥妈♥的♥关系
I will try to patch things up with your mother.
-这不是我想要的 -那你想要什么
- That's not what I want. - What, then?
我想要你有一个计划
I want you to have a plan.
我有计划
I have a plan.
你真是鬼话连篇
You're full of shit.
出事那天
The day it happened,
查尔斯给我发了一封奇怪的邮件
Charles sent me such an odd email.
他肯定是写得很匆忙
I think he must have written it in a hurry or...
上面说什么了
What did it say?
说有很多钱
Something about a lot of money
都不见了
that had gone missing.
他会找出是谁取走的
He'd worked out who'd taken it
还有...
and...
如果他发生了什么事
if anything happened to him,
我就得把这封邮件发给别人
I had to forward an email onto someone.
-给谁 -我没认出那个邮箱
- Who? - I didn't recognise the address.
里面有
It... It had, erm,
里面有一个附件
some kind of file attached to it.
我就有种直觉
I just have this feeling
他被卷进了可怕的事情
he was mixed up with something awful.
你把文件发出去了吗
Did you send the file?
我脑子一团糟 不知道该怎么办
I'm in such a muddle. I don't know what to do.
我们这样做
This is what we do.
你把这个文件发给我 好吗
You send this file to me, okay?
好
Yes.
我们会尽快送你去安全的地方
And we get you somewhere safe as soon as possible.
我可以去度假屋
I could go to the holiday house.
很好
That's perfect.
巴塞罗那
伊琳娜
根本没有忘了我
So not over me.
根本没有...
So not over...
薇拉内尔
你给我做了蛋糕啊
You made me cake.
这不是给你做的
It's not for you.
-这和照片上看起来不太一样呀 -我知道
- It really doesn't look like the picture. - I know that.
好吧
Okay.
不 等等 等等 它只是不好看
No, wait, wait! Just because it looks bad
但不一定就不好吃呀
doesn't mean it tastes bad.
扔了
Throw it away.
-别这样 -如果你不用心爱护
- Don't do that. - You don't deserve nice things
就不配拥有美好的东西
if you don't look after them.
伦敦的工作进展还顺利吧
So London went well?
挺好的
Yeah, it was good.
你在那儿做了什么吗
Did you do anything when you were there?
逛了一遍开膛手杰克受害者死的地方
A Jack the Ripper walking tour.
你为什么要骗我
Why are you lying to me?
我没有
I'm not.
我对维多利亚时代的性别政♥治♥有了更深的见解
I gained valuable insight into Victorian gender politics.
你在伦敦见了谁
Who did you see in London?
好吧
Okay.
行
Fine.
这和你无关
Not that it's anything to do with you.
我见了康斯坦丁
I saw Konstantin.
你就差一点点了 薇拉内尔
You're close, Villanelle.
你离自己想要的东西只有一步之遥了
You're so close to getting what you want.
但你必须遵守规则
But you have to play by the rules.
你今天真烦人
You are so annoying today.
你说我烦人
Oh, I'm annoying?
她居然说我烦人
She thinks I'm annoying.
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
我只是不想让你自毁前程
I am just trying to save you from yourself!
所以 哪怕我有点沮丧
So, bear with me,
也对我耐心点
if I get a little frustrated.
-他们想见你 -为什么
- They want to meet with you. - Why?
他们需要和你讨论一下你的新合同
They need to discuss your new contract.
包括休假工资 福利 等等
Holiday pay, benefits, et cetera.
我要升职了吗
So I'm getting promoted?
工作干得好 升职自然到
You work well, you move up.
同时 他们希望你好好休息一下
In the meantime, they want you to rest.
保存体力
Conserve your strength.
所以好好挥霍一番吧
So, spend your money.
染个头发 好好享受享受
Get an ombre balayage. Enjoy yourself.
但不准满世界乱跑 在这里待好了