《悬浮派对》前季提要
Last season on Light as a Feather.
你有没有玩过轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Have you ever played Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board?
轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板
Light as a feather, stiff as a board.
那个睡衣派对游戏吗
The slumber party game?
我们在悬浮之前
Before we lifted each other,
她会讲一个
she told us a story
关于我们每个人都会怎么死的故事
about how each of us were gonna die.
奥利维亚在高速路上疾驰
Olivia flew down the highway.
等她看到那辆卡车时 有些太晚了
By the time she saw the truck, it was too late.
特雷告诉我车里的事了
Trey told me what happened in that car.
和瓦莱特预测的一模一样
It was exactly the way she predicted it.
这个游戏 一个传一个
Look, the game-- it gets passed on
就像诅咒一样
from one person to the next like a curse.
五个人玩 但只有一个人活下来再玩
Five people play. Only one survives to play again.
-那是什么 -像是个茧
- What is that? - It looks like a cocoon.
坎迪丝是对的 你就是个神经病
Candace was right. You're a psycho.
我会解释的
I'll explain.
如果我们知道她应该怎么死
If we know how she's supposed to die,
我们就有了她的把柄
we'd have something on her.
可以让她开口
We--we could get her to talk.
亨利·里奇蒙德在哪里
Where is Henry Richmond?
我不知道
Honest. I don't know.
他和莉娜·里根是仅有的两个
He and Lena Regan are the only two people
知道你死亡预言的人
who know your death prediction,
现在他们失踪了
and now they're missing.
我不指望你相信我
I don't expect you to believe me.
那天晚上我们都失去了詹妮
We both lost Jennie that night,
但是她现在跟我们在一起
but she's with us now,
而且她想确保
and she wants to make sure
我们能活下去
that we stay alive.
她怎么做到
How is she gonna do that?
她会和我们一起玩
She's gonna play with us.
麦肯娜和詹妮·布莱迪
McKenna and Jennie Brady
分享一切
shared everything,
生日 脸
a birthday, a face,
甚至灵魂
and even a soul.
你能帮我们吗
Can you help us?
麦肯娜没有她姐姐詹妮
McKenna Brady could no longer live
-活不下去 -马上就好了
- without her sister Jennie. - You're almost there.
别再说了 你会杀了她的
Stop saying that. You're gonna kill her.
对不起 小麦
Sorry, Mack.
瓦莱特·西蒙斯
Violet Simmons,
把手放在我能看见的地方
keep your hands where I can see them.
我一直想知道这个是开什么的
I've been wondering what this goes to.
其实那是我的
Actually, that's mine.
我会替你好好保管
I'll just hold on to it for you.
被摁在地上 无助 动弹不得
Pinned down, helpless, immobile,
他胸口的压力不断增大
the mounting pressure on his chest
让他越来越无法呼吸
constricting his ability to breathe...
然后 啪
And then, snap.
骨头碎片撕碎了他的肺
Bone shards ripped through his lungs
最后的一口气
as the last of the oxygen
也从他惶恐的嘴中逸出
escaped from his panicked lips.
被一股血腥的暖流逼着
Chased by a warm, but bloody torrent,
最后一丝生命的痕迹也从
and as the final traces of life drained
他温柔的棕色眼睛中流逝
from the gentle, brown eyes of...
这就是特雷·埃默里之死
Trey Emory.
你没事吧 麦肯娜
Are you okay, McKenna?
你不想说就不用说
You don't have to talk if you don't want to,
但我们的治疗快结束了
but we are coming to the end of our session.
每小时175美元
$175 an hour makes
这沉默还真是昂贵 是吧
for a pretty expensive silence, huh?
我看到了你的账单
I saw your bill.
你上周的气色要好得多
You were feeling so much better last week.
发生了什么
What happened?
从哪说起呢
Where do I even begin?
我大概就是...承受不来吧
I guess I'm just... overwhelmed.
你还在为奥利维亚和坎迪丝之死悲痛
You're still grieving the loss of Olivia and Candace,
更别提你自己也差点丧命
not to mention nearly dying yourself.
愈合需要时间
Healing takes time.
如果我没有时间了呢
What if I don't have time?
对不起
Sorry.
我就是没耐心吧
I guess I'm just impatient.
我能理解
I understand.
如果你想 我可以找你的医生
If you like, I can talk to your doctor
-提高你的药物剂量 -不
- about upping your prescription. - No.
不 我...
No. Um, I'm--
我其实还在想
I'm actually wondering
我的药物会不会是问题所在
if my medication is part of the problem.
我总忘事
I-- I keep forgetting things.
我没见过这样的副作用
That's not a side effect I'm familiar with,
但我可以找医生...
but again, I can talk to Doctor--
不 我...我没事的
No. I--I'm actually-- I'm okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
肖茨医生
Dr. Schwartz,
我想感谢你
I wanna thank you
谢谢你这几周给我提供的帮助
for all of your help these past few weeks.
你的进展显著
You've made a lot of progress.
嗯
Yeah.
我也决定了今天就是我最后一次来了
I've also decided today will be my last session.
那很遗憾 可以问问为什么吗
I'm sorry to hear that. May I ask why?
我就是意识到 不管怎样
I guess I just realized no matter what I do,
我的人生也不会恢复正常了
nothing in my life will ever be normal again.
或许如果你能再耐心点
Maybe if you give it more time.
我们谈过了你推开他人的习惯
We've discussed your pattern of pushing people away.
我已经决定了
I've made my decision.
好吧
I see.
相信我 麦肯娜
Well, trust me, McKenna.
如果你不接受我的帮助 无论如何
If you don't get my help, one way or another,
你总会需要别人的帮助
you're gonna need it from someone else.
我知道
I know.
衣服不错 妹妹
Nice outfit, little sister.
艾普莉
April?
妈妈说你明天才回来呢
Mom said you weren't coming till tomorrow.
不 提早完成了学期报告
Nope. Finished my term paper early,
所以昨晚回来了
so I came in last night.
你都没跟我打招呼吗
And you didn't say hi?
不想吵醒你嘛
Well, didn't wanna wake you.
我觉得你还需要睡恢复觉
I figured you still needed recovery sleep
毕竟发生了那么多事
after, you know, everything.
我好担心你的
I was so worried about you.
谢谢 但我没事了
Thanks, but I'm fine now.
我很好
Great, actually.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为你的衣服
Because your outfit's
像饼干品牌的风格
a little Keebler chic.
是工作需要
It's for work.
我要...
I'm...
在市区的一个节日庆典上跳舞
dancing in this holiday thing down town.
正好你在
So since I have you here,
你可以向我解释下那晚
can you please explain to me what happened
在陵墓里发生了什么吗
that night at the mausoleum?
那件事听上去好疯狂
I mean that shit sounded insane.
妈妈没告诉你吗
Didn't Mom tell you?
说了 但她哭个不停
Yeah, but her incessant crying--
实在听不清细节
I just couldn't hear the details.
好吧 只讲重点的话
Fine. SparkNotes version.
疯婊绑♥架♥女孩
Psycho bitch kidnaps girls,
把1号♥女孩塞进空墓穴等死
stuffs girl one in an empty crypt to die,
然后拿装着1号♥女孩双胞胎骨灰的
before assaulting girl two with urn
美剧 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表