伏特加
Yeah, vodka.
这是敬前四年
Here's to four straight years
和死者做的暖场游戏
of pre-gaming with the dead.
万圣节传统
A Halloween tradition.
你在墓地里开过派对吗 瓦莱特
You ever party in a graveyard before, Violet?
不 这绝对是头一次
No. Uh, this is definitely a first,
但是谢谢你们邀请我
but thanks for inviting me.
真的很有趣
This is a lot of fun.
敬最好的朋友
Well, here's to best friends,
万圣节传统
Halloween traditions,
以及夜晚在外游荡的东西
and things that go bump in the night.
你们听到了吗
Did you guys hear that?
-什么 -那声音 你们没听到吗
- What? - That noise. You didn't hear it?
也许是我去世的奶奶
Probably my dead grandma.
-我想念简奶奶 -我也是
- I miss Grandma Jean! - Me, too.
你还记得你吐在她沃尔沃的后座吗
Do you remember when you threw up in the back of her Volvo?
天啊
Oh, God.
她实在是太宽容了
She was so nice about it.
对 现在她要回来杀你了
Yeah, and now she's come back to murder you!
我听到了
I heard that.
我也是
Me, too.
好了 伙计们 淡定点
All right, guys, chill.
可能只是那个
It's probably just that security guard
被我们塞了40元的警卫
we gave 40 bucks to earlier.
也许我们应该回到派对上玩
Maybe we should just hit the parties?
别这么幼稚
Don't be such a baby.
看看周围
Look around you.
都是墓碑
Tombstones.
这里的所有人都已经百分百死翘翘了
Everyone here is 100% completely d-e-a-d.
艾萨克 你这个混♥蛋♥ 搞什么
Isaac, you asshole! What the hell!
你以为呢
What do you think?
这是为了报复你之前做的
That was payback for earlier.
还好你长得帅
You're lucky you're cute.
我知道
Well, I know that.
走开啦
Get outta here.
这是男孩子不得参加的暖场游戏
This is a no-bro pre-game.
好吧 一小时后杰克家见
Fine. See you at Jake's in an hour?
好
Sure.
抱歉 小麦 早该料到的
Sorry, Mac. I should have seen that coming.
没事
It's okay.
伙计们 有点冷了
Hey, guys, it's getting cold.
也许我们还是走吧
Maybe we should just go?
-不 -不 你知道传统的
- No! - No, you know the tradition.
我们得先干点吓人的事
We have to do something spooky first.
我们可以讲点故事
Uh, we could tell ghost stories
或者为我奶奶举办降灵会
or hold a séance for my grandma.
黑暗中的野兽
Monsters in the Dark?
不 我们昨晚玩过了
Nah, we did that last year.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
轻如鸿毛 硬如钢板怎么样
How about Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board?
我们是12岁小孩吗
What are we, 12?
我知道普通版本的很烂俗
Yeah, I know the regular version is lame,
但我知道一种不一样的玩法
but I know a way that's different.
继续说
Go on.
在施法之前
Well, before the chanting,
就是悬浮之前 领头人要讲一个故事
you know, the lifting part, the leader tells a story.
怎样的故事
What kind of story?
关于这个被悬浮的人会怎么死的故事
About how the person being lifted is going to die.
好吧 那也太烂了
Okay, well, that's just messed up.
我喜欢
I like it.
不错
Cool.
瓦莱特 你做领头人
Violet, you be the leader.
麦肯娜 你先来吧
McKenna, why don't you go first?
好啊
Okay.
那我们开始吧
So let's begin.
现在是早上七点半
It's 7:30 in the morning!
谢谢你的播报
Thanks for the update.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
早上好 小麦
Morning, Mack.
准备好今晚和我一起发糖了吗
You ready to pass out candy with me tonight?
我可是存量充足
I'm all stocked up.
我...我其实
You know, I... I actually, like--
我今晚有约了
I made some plans tonight.
我...我答应了奥利维亚和其他女孩
I just-- I promised Olivia and the girls
我会和她们一起玩
that I'd hang out with them.
对 去墓地
Right. The cemetery.
对
Yeah.
亲爱的 你确定这是个好主意吗
Honey, are you sure that's a good idea?
考虑到你的情况
I mean, considering.
妈妈 这是传统
Mom, it's a tradition.
她肯定希望我去的
She'd want me to go.
如果她也在 她也会去的
And if she were here, she would be coming, too.
你说得对
You're right.
但今晚还属于上学期间
Um, well, it's still a school night,
所以你得在十点前回家
so you should be home by ten.
我想问问能不能
I was wondering if we could
稍微延迟一点
do a little extension on that?
真的吗 有多一点
Really? How little?
-午夜 -不行
- Midnight? - No.
-十一点半 -不行
- 11:30. - No.
-11点25分 -认真的吗
- 11:25. - Really?
11点8分
11:08.
不如就定11点吧
Why don't we just say 11:00?
-成交 -好
- Deal. - Okay.
我们这周六真的需要加长林肯吗
Do we really need a limo this Saturday?
也太贵了
I mean, it's so expensive.
首先 叫一辆优步
Well, for one, it's gonna be hard
也坐不进六个人
fitting six people into an Uber,
所以 需要
so, yes.
再说了 我有想要勾搭的人
Plus, I may have someone to impress.
这是你的伴儿吗 她可真美
That's your date? She's gorgeous.
对吧 她是我表姐的朋友
I know, right? She's my cousin's friend.
我才见过她两次
I've only met her twice,
但是如果我不
but unless I want to pick the scab
吹毛求疵的话
on the whole Kimberly sitch,
基本上就认定她了
I'm basically out of options.
你要带谁去
Who are you taking?
杰夫
Jeff.
我知道 他很无聊
I know, he's boring.
但他拍照太棒了
He just photographs so well.
没错
He does!
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween!
其实我们已经在
Actually, we're already discussing
讨论下个国♥庆♥周了
the next national holiday.
你准备带谁去参加奥利维亚的派对
Who are you bringing to Olivia's party?
我还没确定呢
Oh, I'm still TBD on that one.
-认真的吗 -快点 就这个周末了
- Seriously? - Hurry up. It's this weekend.
到底为什么带个伴
Remind me why it's so important
会有这么重要
that we bring someone to this thing.
奥利维亚生性浪漫
Olivia's romantic,
喜欢看到身边都是一对一对的
and she likes for everyone to be paired.
就算只是为了照相
Even if it's just for pictures.
亨利
Henry!
南加大已经把你踢出来了吗
Did USC kick you out already?
其实我约了医生
Uh, I actually have a doctor's appointment.
我得在训练开始前先检查一下我的膝盖
I have to get my knee checked before practice starts.
你能赶回你妹妹的派对吗
Are you gonna make it back for your sister's party?
-我有得选吗 -没有
- Do I have a choice? - No.
麦肯娜 你好吗
Hey, McKenna, how's it goin'?
谢谢你
Thank you!
美剧 | 悬浮聚会 | 导航列表