下午好 你挡我的道了
Good afternoon. You're on my land.
没错 宝贝 我知道
Yes, pet, I know.
是吗
Do you?
那你就闪开吧
Well, clear off with you, then.
要是我不呢
And what if I don't?
又一个来给动物平权的蠢货 是吧
Another one of these bloody animal rights oiks, are we?
不是 动物可没有权利
No. Animals don't have rights.
稍安勿躁 小伙子
Steady, boy.
没人真的会有什么权利 不是吗
Nobody has rights, really, do they?
就我看来 不过都是一个个的自私鬼罢了
It's every bugger for himself as far as I can see.
你疯了吗 你知道我是谁吗
Are you mad? Do you know who I am?!
我该猜到你会这样的 蠢货
I should hope so, duck.
如果你不是隆布拉斯勋爵
If you're not Lord Longbrass,
我就要开始因为动物权益臭骂你了 你是吗
I'm in for a right bollocking. Are you?
你是不是他
Are you?!
-我是 -那就好
- Yes. - Yeah.
现在不那么狂了
Not so chuffy now.
你是谁
Who are you?
我谁也不是
I'm nobody, me.
你 不太安分
You... have been a bad boy.
你得跟我们走
You've to come with us.
不 不 不要
No. No. No!
放手
Let go!
我今天休息
It's my day off.
我本来可以舒舒服服窝在家里
I could be at home with my feet up.
领班说还不行 有活来了
Gaffer says no, it's job on.
我们就不得不来这里
We've to come out here,
一路奔波
roadworks all the bloody way,
来抓你
to fetch you.
现在你要是敢给我惹麻烦
Now, don't you be giving me any trouble,
我就要你好看
or I'll be vexed.
汽油钱我就不计较了
Never mind the petrol money.
他们会补偿我吗
Will they reimburse me?
他们会个屁
Will they heck.
第一季 第一集
干杯 你个混♥蛋♥
Sláinte... you bastard.
只能给你带点尊尼获加的酒 抱歉
It's only Johnnie Walker, sorry.
他是今年第二个自杀的弟兄了
He's the second chap to kill himself this year.
什么
What?
我还以为是意外车祸
I thought it was a car crash.
大白天的 撞上一根灯柱子
Broad daylight. A lamppost.
他是团里最棒的司机
Best driver in the regiment.
胡扯
Bollocks.
等我走的时候
You see, when I go,
给我留点好酒 知道吗
save me a drop of the good stuff, eh?
我可不要喝这便宜货
None of this cheap shite.
有时候我宁愿自己还在丛林里
Sometimes I wish I was back in the jungle.
你别胡思乱想了 戴维仔
Give over, Daveboy.
世界尽在眼前
There's a whole world out there for us.
我们是自♥由♥的人
We're free men.
你电视看多了
You've been watching too much telly.
那看来你混得还不错了 阿尔弗
You're doing well, then, are you, Alfie?
是啊 也没什么好抱怨的 巴扎
Yeah. Can't grumble, Bazza.
我办了一家安保公♥司♥
I've started up a security firm.
名片什么的都有
Business cards and all that.
现在还在起步阶段
It's early days.
亲爱的 你心太软了 做不了生意人
Dear boy, you are way too softhearted to be a businessman.
我是当强则强
I can be hard when I need to be.
你还记得那些马来西亚海盗吗
You remember those Malaysian pirates?
是啊 你提这个还真公平
Yeah, fair play.
他们是好人
Th-They were good lads.
你心太软了 阿尔弗
Too soft, Alfie.
你会被吃干抹净的
You'll be eaten up.
行吧 那我们走着瞧 行不
Yeah, well, we'll see, won't we?
俩混♥蛋♥
Tossers.
醒醒吧 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Wake up, brothers and sisters!
不和之兽要来用我们的血沐浴
The beast of discord is coming to bathe in our blood!
兄弟阋墙
Brother will fight with brother!
父亲弑子
Father will fight with son!
烧屋毁房♥
Your houses will burn!
晚上好 我能进去吗
Evening. May I?
当然
Sure.
多谢
Thank you.
抱歉
My apologies.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好
Good evening.
潘尼沃斯 你开门开得太急了
Pennyworth, you're opening the door too abruptly.
我们得像这样开门
We open like so.
带点低调的派头
With discreet panache.
明白了先生 低调的派头
Discreet panache it is, sir.
总之我需要你下楼一趟
Anyway, I need you downstairs.
* 你回到了你熟悉的生活 *
* You went back to what you knew *
* 如今已经彻底放下 *
* So far removed *
* 我们所经历的一切 *
* From all that we went through... *
我们刚到 我才不走
We just got here. I'm not leaving.
帕特丽夏 喝完你的酒
Patricia, finish up your drink...
她说她不想走
She says she doesn't want to leave.
你聋了吗 伙计
Are you deaf, mate?
没有 事实上我耳朵好得很
No, my hearing's 100%, actually.
-现在帕特丽夏 起来 我们走 -不要
- Now, Patricia, get up. We're leaving. - No.
晚上好 女士
Good evening, madam.
各位 今夜玩得可还开心
Gentlemen... having a pleasant evening?
先生 这位小姐是我妹妹
Sir, this woman here is my sister,
而这几位
and these gentlemen are...
我不知道他们是谁或意图为何
Well, I don't know who they are or what their agenda is,
但她喝醉了 我想带她去安全的地方
but she's drunk, and I would like to take her to a safe place.
天啊 汤米
Jesus, Tommy.
你居然一路跟我跟到了欧洲
You followed me all the way to goddamn Europe?
你究竟是个什么样的变♥态♥法♥西♥斯♥
What kind of a weird fascist are you?
我是来出差的 帕特丽夏
I am here on business, Patricia.
我还以为你们都是大人了
Aren't you all grown up.
我不认识他 你可以走了
I don't know this man. You can go.
是真的吗 小姐 他是不是你哥哥
That true, miss? He's your brother?
要是他是呢
And what if he is?
没什么比家人更重要了 不是吗
Well, there's nothing more important than family, is there?
当然最重要的还是健康
Apart from your health, of course.
是吧 各位
Right, lads?
你这看门狗话太多了
A lot of front for a door monkey.
别这样说话
Don't be like that.
你们也必须保持健康 不是吗
You've got to have your health, haven't you?
锻炼身体 空气清新 健康的关键所在
Exercise, fresh air. That's the thing.
健步走
A good long walk.
不好意思
My apologies.
你要么跟我走 要么自己冷静下来
You either come with me or take ahold of yourself.
Let me go. Help.
Some help, please, someone.
因为你醉了
'Cause you're drunk.
-没有 -你真让我难堪
- No. - You're embarrassing me.
-没有 -没必要让...
- No. - No need to embarrass...
帕特丽夏 管住你自己
Patricia! Control yourself.
你打人了
You've hit the man.
出租车
Taxi.
别 求你别哭 这就带你离开这
No, please don't cry, we're getting you out of here.
-对不起 -你这就要回家了 别哭了
- I'm sorry. - You're coming home. Stop crying.
我没事
I'm fine.
你真让我难堪
You are embarrassing me.
在伦敦的公众场合
In London, in public.
-对不起 -请上车
- I'm sorry. - Get in, please.
体面一点
Behave.
实在抱歉 我没请教你贵姓
I am so sorry. I didn't get your name.
潘尼沃斯 先生 阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯
美剧 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表