我想毁了莉迪亚·奎格利
I want to destroy Lydia Quigley.
我也是
So do I.
那我们就是同盟了
Then we'll be allies.
我是想反抗奎格利的
I'm trying to act against Quigley
但我觉得我好像一直在帮她
yet find myself doing her bidding.
我憎恨你
I hate you.
我的秘密是一个孩子
My secret is a child.
我的亲兄弟
My brother.
我的孩子是他的
She is his.
你舅舅是个滔天恶魔
Your uncle is a monstrous incubus.
我防着他是为了保护你
It is him I protect you from.
威尔斯小姐 我能斗胆邀你一同兜风吗
Miss Wells, may I tempt you out for a drive?
法♥伦♥大人又给我提条件了
Lord Fallon's made me another offer.
他今天晚上会来接我
He's sending for me tonight.
你杀过人
You've killed.
保持沉默 不然你的宝贝女儿就等死吧
Be silent or your lovely daughter hangs.
我供认是我杀了乔治·霍华德爵士
I'll confess to the murder of Sir George Howard.
-帮我看着点儿 -当然了
- Take care of things for me. - Well yes.
法官大人本想放了你妈妈的
The Lord Justice was going to spare your mother,
但我恳请他不要
but I implored him not to.
把她放下来
Get her down, man!
明天你将被载往美洲
Tomorrow you set sail for America.
不 没有家人就没有希望
No, there is no hope for me without my family!
告诉我们你都知道些什么
Tell us what you know
否则我就放开这个复仇天使
or I'll release this avenging angel.
是谁 是你的主人吗
What to blame? Is it your king?
是布雷恩 布雷恩
It's Blayne! Blayne.
我承认
I do freely confess.
除了结束生命 别无他法
I see no other path but to take my own life.
她还活着
She's alive.
不能有其他人知道
No one can know.
她永远都回不来了吧
She can never come back, can she?
是你的妈妈送我的妈妈上了绞刑架
It was your mother who assured that mine kissed the rope.
查尔斯
Charles!
不管她做过什么 我都不会送她去死
I can't hang her, no matter what she's done.
-你跟我们走 -去哪里
- You must come with us. - Where?
这是她的审判日
It's her judgment day.
我们非常感激您对凯瑟琳的喜爱
We're most grateful for your interest in Catherine.
她是个任性的姑娘 但是只要好好管教
She's a headstrong girl, but with firm instruction,
她就能成为一名贤良温顺的妻子
she'll transform into a biddable and doting wife.
我很期待将她娶进门
I look forward to having her as my own.
她在马厩里 她特别喜欢马
She's in the stables. Horse-mad.
不过您肯定能管教好她的
But I'm sure you'll soon tame that.
感谢上帝 这简直是天堂
Bless God, for this is paradise.
我没有其他路
There was no other path for me.
如果你生来就拥有这样的地位
If your position was ordained by birth,
那我的路也是天注定的
then so was mine.
我们的男人很擅长将妻子和妓♥女♥区分开来
Our men do well at keeping wives and courtesans apart.
我想我们好好谈谈也许能有用
I thought some discourse between us might be of use.
我只想知道她有没有毁掉我的丈夫
I simply want to know if she's ruining my husband.
我现在是鸨母了
I'm a bawd now.
我管着一个妓院 基本不用跟人上♥床♥了
I run a house. There's hardly a man in my bed.
那你就是靠吸别人的血过活了
So you live off the flesh of others.
那些来找我的姑娘原本都流落街头
Girls come to me from the street.
我给了她们收入和安全的住处
I offer them income and safety.
她们是被贫穷所累
They've been ruined by poverty,
而不是威尔斯小姐
not by Miss Wells.
我们能为她们做的还有很多
And there's more that we can do for them.
你让我们去施舍妓♥女♥吗
You'd have us offer charity to whores?
我就知道你们是一群目光狭隘的人
I knew your minds would be small.
我们能让她们放下偏见
We'll break through their prejudice.
肯定能
I know it.
她们的偏见会让你动摇
Their prejudice will break you.
露西·威尔斯要来挑选伦敦男人了
Oh, Lucy Wells on arrival with another man from London.
她是我的 先生 我的
She's mine, sir. Mine.
不 她是我的
No, she's mine.
别逗我笑了 汉斯
Don't make me laugh, Hans, no.
她绝对...我今晚要带她回家
She's abs... I shall be taking her home tonight.
我给她送了一个月的礼物
I've lavished her with gifts the entire month.
你们要通过拉车比赛才能赢得我
Right, you must win me in a chariot race.
女士 来上我的车吧
Madam, perhaps a ride in my chariot?
这边
This way.
伙计 拿好我的帽子到边上去
You men, take my hat and be away with you.
女士们先生们 赶紧下注吧
Ladies and gentlemen, place your bets!
快点 各位 赶紧下注吧
Come on, you lot! Put your coin where your mouth is!
奖品可是一位女士呢
There's a lady to be won!
他们为她而咆哮
Well, she makes them roar.
快点
Come on!
好了 出发 出发 出发
Right, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
这就是伦敦
So this is London.
来吧 伙计
Come on, you lot!
我们能在泥土里找到金子
We'll find gold in the muck,
就算这意味着要与女巫共事
even if we have to sup with witches.
你看上去不像是上流人士
You don't look like gentry.
这应该能取代我们的阶级了
Oh, this has all the class we need.
我们六个来自毕晓普斯盖特 生意就是担♥保♥
We're six up from Bishopsgate. Our trade's insurance.
不要被我娇小的体型骗了
Don't be fooled by my dainty size.
你们要是敢惹什么麻烦 我就抽掉你们的脸
Any trouble, I'll flay your face off.
查德威克先生 你的枪可真大
Mr. Chadwick, what big guns you've got.
我看到男人的枪就会神魂颠倒
I only have to see a man's pistol and I swoon.
枪早就上膛了 我要瞄准了
The shot is loaded and I'm taking aim.
-擦火石吧 查德威克先生 -天啊
- Light the flintlock, Mr. Chadwick. - Oh, yes. Yes.
开火
Fire away.
我宣布是平局
I declare it a draw.
必须要用新的挑战来决出胜负
A new challenge must decide it.
谁第一个舔那秃子的脑门
Whoever licks that bald man's head first
就能得到我
gets me.
他们还不够累 还不够
They've not spent enough. Not yet.
舔他脑袋 舔他脑袋
Lick his head! Lick his head!
最后你得跟他们中的一个上♥床♥
You'll have to tup one of them in the end.
干♥你♥自己吧
Tup yourself.
我的确这样
I do.
我把整月的薪水都给你了
I've given you my whole month's allowance
你说到做到
and I insist.
你先抓到我再说
Well, you'll have to catch me first.
夏洛特 把他搞定
Charlotte, put him right.
他就是条厚脸皮的丧家犬
He's a right cheeky dog, that one.
你就是大名鼎鼎的夏洛特·威尔斯
Is this the legend, Charlotte Wells?
我愿做她的裙下之臣
I'm going to buy whatever she sells.
你可别跟我说自己是个诗人
Don't tell me. You're a poet.
你会发现我某个地方尺寸不凡
You'll find that I'm cut with a fine, manly figure.
你吹牛的本事和你的命根子比 哪个大呢
Your mouth or your manhood, which one's bigger?
耳听为虚 眼见为实
There's no pretense with me. You get exactly what you see.
美女范妮 才艺双绝
A beauty is Fanny, with rhyming uncanny.
该如何称呼你那湿润的幽径
What word do you use for your moist nook and cranny?
我就叫它屄♥♥
I call it my cunt, actually.
诗歌♥属于流氓和妓♥女♥们
Poetry was made for rogues and harlots.
我不是流氓
I'm no rogue.
你可真扫兴
you disappoint me.
酒馆男孩 士兵 市民 商人
Tavern boy, soldier, citizen, trader.
我靠自己的三寸不烂之舌赚钱
I earn money with my artful tongue.
巧了 我也是靠舌头赚钱
We're the same in that.
汇集所有女孩和荡♥妇♥的萤火之光
Of all the light girls and Jezebels,
无人能与夏洛特·威尔斯争辉
none holds a torch to Charlotte Wells.
神经末梢
Nerve endings.
就是精神疾病的起因
This is where mental disorders originate.
刺♥激♥这些神经
And stimulating these nerves
可以改善这个疯婆子的状况
can improve the condition of the lunatic.
没有什么刺♥激♥神经的方法
There is no more effective stimulation of the nerves
比身体排泄更有效
than bodily evacuation.
美剧 | 名姝 | 导航列表