你好 老爹
Hello, Pa.
-再会 本杰明先生 -谢谢 凯蒂
- See you soon, Mr. Benjamin. - Thank you, Kitty.
我拿到《哈里斯名单》了
I've got Harris's list.
还给我
Give it back!
还给我
Give it back!
你不该看这个的 你个小处♥女♥
You shouldn't be reading that, you virgin.
快还给我 别闹了
Give it back, stop!
看看这里面是怎么评价你们的
Let's see what's in here about you girls.
这段说的是你 范妮
Here's yours, Fanny.
"范妮·兰伯特小姐
"Miss Fanny Lambert.
最适合那些喜欢胖胖的乐天派女孩的人了
The very thing in winter for those who love a fat, jolly girl,
寒冷的冬日和这个丰满丫头做♥爱♥准不会错
a fine, bouncing crummy wench,
夏天也不坏 就是有点爱出汗"
and not amiss in summer, barring perspiration."
这是在说我臭吗
Does it say I stink?
出汗不代表就臭啊
Perspire doesn't mean stink.
明明就是
Yeah, it does.
这段说的是凯蒂
Here's Kitty's.
我看过我的了
I've read mine already.
我可吸引人了
I'm appealing.
-是可怕吧 -读下我的
- Appalling - Read mine.
不 埃米莉 还没轮到你
No, Emily, wait your turn.
"贝琪·弗莱彻 罗素街
"Betsey Fletcher, Russell Street.
这女孩刚入行
This girl is new upon the town,
还不到六个月"
having been debauched not six months ago."
她是南茜的姑娘
She's one of Nancy's girls.
这里面怎么说南茜
What's in there for Nancy?
范妮 凯蒂 有人点你们
Fanny, Kitty, you're both wanted.
客人们等着在
Culls are waiting.
"南茜·伯奇 罗素街"
"Nancy Birch, Russell Street."
"当客人要求提供鞭打服务时
"When flagellation is required,
她完全沉浸于客人的满足之中"
she acquits herself to the entire satisfaction of her cull."
读读你姐姐的
Read your sister's.
"夏洛特·威尔斯小姐"
"Miss Charlotte Wells."
"她的挥霍无度会让那些
"Her extravagance would scatter the fortune
最想占有她的人倾家荡产
of any but the most ambitious keeper.
但她的双眼散播着喜悦
But her eyes dart delight.
她的乳♥房♥♥是如此的令人着迷
Her bosom enchants to rapture,
她的聪慧让她如流星般闪耀"
and her wit makes her the very meteor of the hour."
明年我也会在这上面了
I'll be in there next year.
我才不信呢
I doubt it.
你妈把你当宝宝宠呢
You ma keeps you cosseted up like a baby.
她在等合适的客人出现
She's waiting for the right cull.
最好赶紧出手
Better get a move on.
不然你就变得人老珠黄了
You're losing your shine.
怎么 像你一样吗
What, like you have?
读读我的
Read mine.
"埃米莉·莱西小姐
"Miss Emily Lacey.
卑鄙的家伙
A wretched piece,
招人厌 难相处
nasty, disagreeable,
傲慢的色女
snuffy letch
一无是处"
without even one good quality."
上面才没这么说呢
It doesn't say that.
"走路像鹦鹉"
"Walks like a parrot..."
"骂起人来像喝多了的婊♥子♥"
"and swears like a drunken drab."
等你出♥台♥那一天 我希望你被♥操♥烂
When the time comes, I hope your quim splits.
埃米莉·莱西
Emily Lacey!
所有人听好了
All of you.
外面有位警官 下面硬的
I've got an officer out there with such hard prick stand
都走不了路了
he can hardly walk.
吉鹏先生到了 打算好好品味一下女性的神秘
Mr. Gibbon's arrived to ponder the riddle of the female,
你们却都跟啄人的母鸡一样坐在这
and you're all sitting in here on your goods like pecking hens.
带我爽翻天吧
Take me to the circle of bliss!
埃米莉 快去服侍霍兰德先生
Emily, go and service Mr. Holland
免得他不耐烦走了
before he expires.
快点吃
Eat fast.
吃干净
Scrub up.
别再挖苦我的头牌了
Stop vexing my best girl.
你给我弹钢琴去
I need you to play.
她像圣保罗大教堂上的雪一样纯洁
She's as pure as the snow on St. Paul's.
多少钱才能得到她
What's your price, so I may have her?
您是贵客 吉鹏先生
You're a valued patron, Mr. Gibbon,
所以恕我直言
so you'll pardon my candor
比起上我女儿
when I tell you you'll mount that harpsichord
你上那架钢琴比较实际
before you have my daughter.
你想靠她飞黄腾达吗
Clawing your way up in the world?
我马上要换一幢漂亮的新房♥了
I'm soon taking a fine new house,
就在苏豪区
in Soho.
希腊街
Greek Street.
等我们在那边安顿好
When we're settled there,
我会拿露西的初夜进行密投
I'll be taking sealed bids for Lucy's virginity.
25英镑 我现在就要她
Twenty-five pounds to have her now.
密封投标
Sealed bids.
夏洛特当时也是这样 我的大女儿
As I did for Charlotte, my older daughter.
她现在是伦敦夜空中最耀眼的明星之一
She is one of the brightest stars in London's firmament.
我对露西的期望只高不低
And I intend no less for Lucy.
兰伯特小姐 你终于来了
Miss Lambert, at last.
范妮 中尉很期待在你的双峰上逍遥一番
Fanny, the Lieutenant would cherish a voyage on your peaks.
乐意效劳
At your service.
我出30英镑买♥♥她的第一次
I'll give you thirty pounds to have her,
就现在 在琴凳上
now on that stool.
免谈
That's out of the question.
-40镑 -她绝不止这点钱
- Forty. - I know her value.
Fifty.
50英镑
Fifty pounds.
露西
Lucy?
卡特小姐怎么还没来
What is keeping Miss Carter?
你真是个老狐狸
What a hell-bound spider you are.
我要往高处走 吉鹏先生
I'm clawing my way upwards in the world, Mr. Gibbon,
不是往低处流
not down.
"在莉迪亚·奎格利的人间乐园里
"At Lydia Quigley's house of earthly delights,
米开朗基罗本人都无法描绘出
Michelangelo himself could not do justice
佩蒂福小姐那光洁如玉的双峰"
to the perfect alabaster of Miss Pettifer's bosom."
您要的麝香 夫人
The musk, madame.
这夸赞太令人欣喜了
That's most gratifying.
我没有写的这么好
I'm sure I don't deserve it.
那个法国妞
The French Piece.
读读她的
Read hers.
"德奥宾小姐 金色广场 苏豪区"
"Miss D'Aubigne, Golden Square, Soho."
这上面说你的眼神跟死人似的
It says here you're dead behind the eyes!
查尔斯
Charles?
死尸般的眼神
Morte derrière les yeux.
我要你双眼充满渴望 懂吗
I want eager zeal, comprends?
否则你就给我滚到齐普赛街的老鸨那去
Or you'll go to the pimps of Cheapside
就再也不用笑了
and you won't be smiling then!
她说从今以后
She says that from now on,
会由内而外地展现愉悦
she'll be the very spirit of joy.
我们在排练油画群像 妈妈
We're rehearsing a tableau, Mama.
《戴安娜与仙女共浴》 瞧
Diana, bathing with her nymphs; look.
演出后坎伯兰公爵会带着随从过来
The Duke of Cumberland is bringing his retinue after the play.
务必保证他玩得尽兴
Make sure he gets anything he wants.
你这是要去哪
Where are you going?
去考文特花♥园♥看比赛
To watch the sport in Covent Garden.
"这位年轻美丽的维纳斯的信徒
"This radiant, young votary of Venus
在她柔软的大腿之间
possesses between her lithesome legs
有一条通往极乐世界的道路"
a gateway to the temple of bliss..."
那就是我
That's me.
我是极乐 我美极了...
I'm bliss, I'm radiant...
我完全在这荒淫♥色♥♥欲♥里沉沦了
I'm sunk in lust and lechery.
满足我欲望的代价是什么
What is the cost to my soul?
五先令
Five shillings.
回家找你老婆吧 奈德
美剧 | 名姝 | 导航列表