那个莉迪亚·奎格利贱♥人♥
That Lydia bitch Quigley.
她想打♥压♥我
She's trying to keep me down.
那个女人是个真正的威胁
That woman is pure menace.
有时
Sometimes...
上帝会突然眷顾你
God just fills your glass.
多少钱才能得到她
What's your price so I may have her?
我会拿露西的初夜
I'll be taking sealed bids
进行密投
for Lucy's virginity
夏洛特当时也是这样
as I did for Charlotte,
我的大女儿
my older daughter.
伦敦夜空中最耀眼的明星之一
...one of the brightest stars in London's firmament.
夏洛特
Charlotte?
夏洛特 你个可恶的婊♥子♥
Charlotte, you infernal whore!
-我想要露西 -露西可是极品
- I want Lucy. - Lucy is exceptional.
你永远别想拒绝我
You may not ever refuse me.
不
No!
这下是我犯了谋杀罪
It's my murder now.
野兽又饥渴难耐了
The beast requires feeding again.
猎犬在路上了
The hounds are coming, vixen.
想擒住一只野兽 你必须放置诱饵
To catch a beast, you must have bait.
如果我能知道是哪头野兽
If I knew the nature of the beast,
或许我能投其所好
how much better I could nourish it.
如果这是你
If it is you,
他们是什么呢
who were they?
我妈十岁时被卖♥♥给鸨母
My mother was sold age 10.
莉迪亚·奎格利
Lydia Quigley
让她做妓♥女♥
put her to work as a whore.
夏洛特
Charlotte!
命运使我进入她的妓院
Fate has put me in her house,
我会让她万劫不复
and I will bring her down.
-哪个 哪个 -她怎么样
- Which one, which one? - How about her?
仙境的天使
Angel from the gods
需要堕落腐蚀
that needs corrupting.
瞧瞧
Look at this.
先生们
Gentlemen.
你真美
And you, beautiful.
她们是不食烟火的仙女
These are untamed naiads;
你会把她们吓跑的
you'll frighten them away.
你只可远观
You must watch them,
当做艺术品欣赏
like a work of art.
我们什么时候可以把这件艺术品糟蹋了
When can we tup the work of art?
先给我三枚金币
When you pay me three gold guineas.
每人
Each.
上帝知道
Our Lord knew that
美德在荒漠中生长
virtue grew in the desert,
而不是奢华的宫殿
not in palaces of luxury.
贫穷亦有荣耀
There is honor in poverty,
饥饿亦有力量
and strength in hunger.
抛弃了甜蜜的金钱
Those who turn their backs on the sugared coin
就能够升入天堂
will be welcomed into paradise.
-小偷 -主永远与你同在
- Thief! - The Lord is always with you.
-小偷 -如果你对他献出真心
- Thief! - If you give him your heart.
-小偷 -不要堕入
- Thief! - Do not fall into
肉♥欲♥的深谷
the fleshly chasm,
它给予的短暂极乐
for the brief bliss that it offers
将焚尽你的灵魂
will incinerate your soul.
-很相配 -拥抱你的不幸
- It matches. - Embrace your wretchedness
心存感激
and be thankful,
当你咀嚼着干面包
for as you chew the dry crust
渴望清水时
and thirst for clear water,
记住来世就能歇息了
know that respite is waiting in the next world.
放开我
Get off me!
放开我
Get off me!
放开我
Get off me!
-不 -我都不能和他说话吗
- No! - Am I not even allowed to speak to him?
我和你们住在一起
I live in the same house.
你到底要指责她什么
What exactly are you accusing her of?
每次我都能看见你
Every time I look, you're flashing
瞪着牛眼盯着我男人
your cow's eyes at my man.
你怎么敢指责我
How dare you accuse me,
我没有做错任何事
I've done nothing wrong!
难道我瞎了吗
Am I blind?
你怎么能否认
How can you deny it?
你就是这样
This is the manufacture
越来越爱嫉妒的
of your green-eyed soul.
你现在就给我滚出去
I want you out of my house!
你给我出去
I want you to get out.
我不会再忍♥受你的中伤了
I'll not stay to be maligned.
你爱上他了
You're in love with him.
你怎么能否认
How can you deny it?
什么
What?
你别假装不知道 威廉姆·诺斯
Don't you feign ignorance with me, William North.
她把你玩弄于鼓掌
She plays you like a tinker's fiddle.
这不是哈里特的问题
This isn't about Harriet!
我不愿意再忍♥受她了
I won't suffer her another day.
玛格丽特
Margaret!
玛吉 约瑟夫 收拾东西
Maggie, Joseph, get your things.
-我们要走了 -你做了什么
- We have to leave. - What have you done?
酝酿了这么久的飓风
It's been brewing like a hurricane.
终于爆发了
Now it breaks.
玛吉 约瑟夫 拜托
Maggie, Joseph, please!
-哈莉特·伦诺克斯 -快走
- Harriet Lennox! - Go, go.
哈莉特·伦诺克斯 你给我滚
Harriet Lennox, I want you gone!
威尔斯夫人 求你了
Mrs. Wells, please!
一边待着去 范妮
Now you keep your chops out, Fanny,
要不然下一个就是你们母女
or you and yours will be next!
如果你怀疑你男人的心意
If you doubt your man's affections,
那也不是因为我
it's not because of me.
滚出我的房♥子
Get out of my house,
傲慢自负的婊♥子♥
you haughty, sneering slut!
滚出我的房♥子
Get out of my house!
快走 滚出去
Go on, get out.
这座房♥子受到诅咒 被上帝抛弃
This is a cursed and god-forsaken house.
滚出去 害人精
Get out, you spider!
我正要走
Oh, I'm going--
以防我女儿落得你女儿的下场
for fear my daughter ends up like yours.
走 走吧
Go, come on.
你让我们都蒙羞
You shame us all.
凯蒂
Kitty,
带这位先生上楼
take the gentleman upstairs.
-不 -你干什么了
‐ No. ‐ What've you done?
-哈里特 -我的宝贝女儿
‐ Harriet! ‐ Ah, my own daughter.
请给她一点时间
Give her a moment of your time
她会带您共赴云雨
and she'll take you to circles of heaven.
你要强迫我来代替凯蒂吗
You'd foist me off as a substitute for Kitty?
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
我不想你走
I don't want you to leave.
那个女人徒手
That woman killed a man
把一个男人杀死了
with her bare hands.
你也应该离开
You should leave too.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
失去了信任 便什么都没了
There is nothing where there is no trust.
我当然信任你
Of course there's trust.
她是我们中间的毒草
She's been the poison between us.
我们中间的毒草
The poison between us
是那个富人的尸体
is a rich man's corpse.
在大理石的坟墓里
It lies strangled and rotting
被扼死 然后腐烂
in a marble mausoleum.
你走自己的路
You've gone your own way,
美剧 | 名姝 | 导航列表