我错了 我恐高
I was wrong. It is a fear of heights.
你还好吗 库珀?
You all right there,Cooper?
不太好
Not really.
感觉像是反正切曲线接近渐近线了
I feel somewhat like an inverse tangent function that's approached an asymptote.
你是说你卡住了?
Are you saying you're stuck?
反正切曲线接近渐近线 哪个字你不明白啊?
What part of inverse tangent function approaching an asymptote did you not understand?
我都明白 我又不是白♥痴 接着爬啦
I understood all of it. I'm not a moron. Just keep going.
我想我做不到
Yeah,I don't think I can.
那就爬下去
Well,then climb back down.
不行 更没可能了
No,that doesn't seem any more likely.
你打算咋办 库珀?
What's your plan,Cooper?
不能算是啥打算 我想我要晕菜了
Well,it's not exactly a plan,but I think I'm going to pass out.
抱歉 咱再做一次行吗?
I'm sorry,can we please just do it one more time?
好的 一二 一二三
Okay. One,two,one,two,three,and...
小事一件 但真是怀念啊
It's a little thing,but you really do miss it.
大家好
Hello,everyone.
我带新朋友贝瑞·克里帕奇回家吃饭了
I brought my new friend Barry Kripke home for dinner.
你们也好啊
Hello to you,too.
攀岩怎样?
How was rock climbing?
他晕过去了
He passed out.
跟个意大利腊肠一样吊在那
Just hung there like a big salami.
那 那 那是我的座
Tha-tha-that's where I sit.
你还有固定座位呢? 咋这么怪捏
Ooh,you have a special spot? What kind of wacko are you?
看你有多少时间
How much time you got?
来点中餐?
You want some Chinese food?
太好了 有牙线没?
Terrific. Got any dental floss?
在洗手间
In the bathroom.
马上回来
Be right back.
吃中餐前要先把牙里的印度菜弄出来
I got to floss the Indian food out of my teeth if I'm gonna eat Chinese.
谢尔顿 还好吗?
Sheldon,are you okay?
哦 好呀 全晕过去了 但值了
Oh,yes,I pass out all the time,but it was worth it.
我和Kripke的友情有了质的进展 但这也产生了一个尴尬的问题
I've made substantial progress in bonding with Kripke,which brings me to an awkward moment.
咋了?
What's that?
维持五个朋友的友情太困难了 所以...
Maintaing five friendships promises to be a Herculean task,so...
我要开除你们其中一个
I'm going to have to let one of you go.
我 我 选我吧
Me,me,let it be me.
莱纳德 你是我的室友 我的出行工具
Leonard,you are my roommate,my source of transportation,
床单烘干后你会为我叠好
and you help me fold my sheets when they come out of the dryer.
你安全了
You are safe.
- 能吹口哨不? - 别犯傻
- Can I whistle? - Don't be silly.
霍华德 你没有博士学位 你的古龙水刺♥激感官
Howard,you do not have a PhD; your cologne is an assault on the senses;
犹太重大节日期间 你不能参与电子游戏
and you're not available for video games during the Jewish high holidays.
我有罪啊 我淘汰了
Guilty as charged. I'm out.
不 你也安全
No. You too are safe.
哦 不是吧 我该怎么做呀?
Oh,come on. What do I have to do?
好了 我知道怎么个意思了
Okay,you know what? I see where this is going.
我不属于你们中的一员 我也不是科学家 直接告诉我...
I'm not one of you guys. I'm not a scientist,so just tell me...
佩妮 佩妮 佩妮 你说的都对 但请听我说完
Penny,Penny,Penny,everything you're saying is true,but please allow me to continue.
拉吉 你被淘汰了
Raj,you're out.
问的好
That's a good question.
你的确为这个同类的小团体 注入了异域的文化
While you do provide a certain cultural diversity to an otherwise homogenous group,
但你问卷的回答太闹心了
your responses to the questionnaire were truly disturbing.
你怎么会觉得我最喜欢的氨基酸是谷氨酰胺?
How could you for a moment think that my favorite amino acid is glutamine?
他写了赖氨酸 又改了
He had lysine,but changed it.
早干啥了 拉吉
Shoulda,woulda,coulda,Raj.
我喜欢在吃东西前打牙线 以便牙缝迎接新的食物
I like to floss before I eat so my gum pockets are open for new food.
你好啊!
Hello!
我以前怎会没注意到你?
How did I walk past you?
- 我是贝瑞 - 佩妮
- I'm Barry. - Penny.
呃 这名字不咋性感嘛
Eh,that's not a very hot name.
我要叫你罗姗
I'm going to call you Roxanne.
哦 饺子
Ooh,pot stickers.
突然前 我变得如此优质了哈?
Suddenly,I'm looking pretty good,huh?
Kripke 我在想你能不能借我用用 开放科学网格计算机呢?
So,Kripke,I was wondering if there's any chance you could get me some time on the open science grid computer?
- 不行 - 不行? 我们是朋友啊
- No. - No? But we're friends.
抱歉 不行 我的盆友
I'm sorry. No,my friend.
搞不懂了
I'm confused.
我以为你会让朋友用那机器的
I was given to understand that you allow your friends time on the machine.
不 不是那么回事 有正式安排的 我做不了主
No,that's wrong. There's an official schedule. I have no control over it.
看来整个尝试都是徒劳了
Well,this entire endeavor seems to have been an exercise in futility.
拉吉 你可以回来了
Raj,you're back in.
他喜欢猴子
He likes monkeys.
我得表扬他的坚持精神
*****im credit for sticking with it.
我看他是没那细胞
I didn't think he had it in him.
这次差点就到顶了啊
And he almost made it to the top this time.
美剧 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表