Okay, whatever.
我并没有为了一个贝雷帽
It's not like I'm running up and down the streets
在街上逛来逛去
just buying myself berets.
我订了一个 一个月前
I bought one, like, a month ago,
那是之前订的
and it was back-ordered.
-现在终于寄到了 有问题么? -没有
Look, it finally arrived, all right? All right.
我的天 你能不能别那么多事
Oh, my God, would you just get off my case?!
真奇怪
Weird.
太好了 原来这不是正常的对话模式
Oh, good, that was an unusual interaction.
我本来还不确定
I wasn't sure.
你们之前吵过架?
Did you guys have an argument?
没啊
No.
你肯定干什么事惹着她来着
Well, you clearly did something to aggravate her.
我没概念了
I'm at a loss.
高兴地话 你可以去查查我的社交日志
If you like, you can review my daily log of social interactions
看看有没有我没注意到的失误
and see if there's a blunder I overlooked.
你的这份
Here you go.
对 你还多欠我两块
Oh, you owe me another two dollars.
木须肉涨价了
The price of moo shu pork went up.
当个"可恶的犹太人"真是越来越难了
It's getting tougher and tougher to be a bad Jew.
佩妮 你的龙虾酱炒虾
Here you go, Penny. Shrimp with lobster sauce.
谢谢 莱纳德 我该给多少
Thank you, Leonard. What's my share?
没事 我请你
Don't worry about it. It's my treat.
不 多少钱?
No, really, how much?
差不多10块11块吧
It's... whatever. $10, $11.
到底是10块还是11块?
Well, which is it, $10 or $11?
14块5 真没多少
$14.50. But it's no biggie.
下次你请就好了
You'll get the next one.
又怎么了
What?
他在猜如果
He was just wondering if he wore
他穿紧身上衣和牛仔裤的话
skintight jeans and a tank top
是不是也能免♥费吃到鲜虾捞面了
if he'd get his shrimp lo mein for free.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我用我的身体来让别人请客?
That I'm using my body to get dinner?
我是骗中餐小姐
That I'm some kind of Chinese food prostitute?
对 拉杰 你什么意思
Yeah, Raj, what are you saying?
告诉你吧 哥们
'Cause let me tell you something, buddy.
我靠自己的钱过活 明白?
I pay my own way in this world, okay?
我不需要靠别人
I don't rely on anybody!
这又怎么了?
What was that about?
当他感受到压力的时候就尿急
He has a nervous bladder when he's stressed out.
像小狗似的
Kind of like a puppy.
莱纳德 拿着 10, 11, 12... 14块
Here, Leonard-- $10, $11, $12... $14.
是14块5 算了
It was $14.50, but it's okay.
太好了 饭(双关:正餐)来了
Oh, good. Dinner's here.
没错 正餐来了
Yes, dinner's here, and I'm having some.
而我只能吃外卖
I'm having takeout food.
-好吧 -说得太他妈对了
Okay. You're damn right it's okay.
我在饭店吃了四天的残羹剩饭
I've been having leftovers at the restaurant for like four days,
今天我想换个花样 去告我啊
and I wanted something different. So sue me.
请原谅 佩妮
Forgive me, Penny, but that would be
那是诉讼挑唆的意思
the very definition of a frivolous lawsuit.
谢尔顿 我有了钱马上还你
Sheldon, look, I will pay you back as soon as I can.
只是要宽限我几天
You just have to give me more time.
等等 你借她钱来着
Oh, wait, you lent her money?
她需要钱
She needed money.
你看上去很有压力
You seem under pressure.
我借给你的够么
Did I not lend you a sufficient amount?
你可以再来点
Because I can give you more.
你很喜欢这样不是么
Oh, you know, you would just love that, wouldn't you?
打开你的小蛇把守的罐子
Yeah. You would just love to open up your little snake can
然后把钱施舍给那些付不了帐单的姑娘
and throw some money at the girl who can't pay her bills.
你去哪
Where are you going?
回家 在那我不用像个犯人似的被审问
Going home, where I won't be interrogated like a criminal.
我忘了幸运饼干了
I forgot my fortune cookie.
以防你们谁有贼心
In case either of you have larceny in your heart,
提醒一下 我已经把钱从小蛇罐子挪走了
you should know that I've moved my money out of the snake can.
但如果真缺钱的话
But if you're ever short,
在绿灯侠的屁♥股里总能找到50块
there's always a couple of 50s in Green Lantern's ass.
温馨的烛光哈
A little mood lighting, huh?
因为没付帐单
When I didn't pay my bill,
水电局认为
the Department of Water and Power thought
我会享受这样的气氛
I would enjoy the ambience.
这样看来他们还挺周到的
Yeah, they're very considerate that way.
我用谢尔顿的钱付了房租
I used Sheldon's money to pay my rent.
然后只剩14块
Then I had like $14 left over.
14块?
$14, huh?
放回你的口袋里
Put it back in your pocket,
要不然我会找个其他的地方搁
or I'll find some other place to put it.
已经放回去了
Back in the pocket it goes.
要知道 谢尔顿真不在乎 什么时候你还他钱
Look, you do understand that Sheldon really doesn't care when he gets the money back.
事实上 正是像这种为数不多的特点
It's actually one of the few idiosyncrasies that doesn't make you want to,
才让你对他没有杀意
you know, kill him.
但这并不是最大的问题所在
Yeah, well, that's not really my big problem.
你不就欠了点费吗
So you're a little behind on your bills.
谁不欠费啊
Everybody gets behind on their bills.
我知道 但这和我的预期差别太大了
Yeah, I know, it's just... this wasn't the plan.
我没打算变成现在这样的
It wasn't supposed to go this way.
那你原来打算怎么样
Well, what was the plan?
当六个月服务员然后成为电影明星
Um, waitress for six months and then become a movie star.
有没有B计划?
Was there a plan B?
电视明星
TV star.
可能没你想的那么糟
It's probably not as bad as you think.
让我们看看
Let's take a look.
说不定能找到些能缩减的开支
Maybe we can find some corners to cut.
这有一些
Oh, here's something.
如果你家没有电
If you don't have electricity,
那你可能也不需要有线网络了
then you probably don't need cable.
只是说说而已
Just a suggestion.
价值170美金的表演课程?
$170 dollars for acting classes?
不 我不能放弃我的表演课
Oh, no, I can't give up my acting classes.
我是个专业女演员
I'm a professional actress.
你有能赚♥钱的表演工作?
You've had an acting job where you got paid?
这不是评判"专业"的标准
That is not the definition of professional.
实际上这就是...我们还是继续看吧
Actually, it kind of... Let's keep looking.
哪儿来的洛杉矶高等法院的1800美金罚款?
Whoa, what's $1,800 to the Los Angeles County Superior Court?
没什么
Oh, that's nothing.
没什么?
Nothing?
貌似你以4000英里的时速
It sounds like you got caught speeding
超速驾驶被逮着了
going 4,000 miles an hour.
还记得科特吗
Well, remember Kurt?
你那个前男友?
Your ex-boyfriend?
嗯
Yeah.
他在警车上小便被抓了
He got arrested for taking a whiz on a cop car.
-什么? -他喝醉了
-What? -He was drunk.
但愿如此
I would hope so.
话说他有很多罚款单
Anyway, he had a bunch of outstanding tickets
还有一堆告票
and a bench warrant,
所以 我帮他付了罚款
so I, you know, I paid his fines.
他把钱还给你了吗
Did he pay you back?
没有 不过他会还的
No, but he will.
这还建立在他是个天生没信用 经常喝醉
And that's based on the inherent credit-worthiness of people
还在警车里小便的人♥渣的基础之上的?
who get drunk and urinate on police vehicles?
莱纳德 我不会打电话给科特向他讨债的
Leonard, I'm not gonna call up Kurt and ask him for money.
那...
Well...
你准备怎么做?
what are you gonna do?
我也不知道
I don't know,
不过我可能得去找个便宜点的地方住了
but I may have to find a cheaper place to live.
不...
Oh, no...
你不会想这样做的
Oh, you don't want to do that.
为什么不呢?