潘妮用彩弹枪弄脏谢尔顿的座位
好险
That was close,
我太喜欢清晨彩弹的味道了
God,I love the smell of paintballs in the morning.
还是很搞笑 拉杰
Yeah,still finny,Raj.
没办法去山脊了
There's no way we can get to the ridge.
化学部的人完全把我们堵死了
The chemistry department has us completely cut off.
河床呢
But what about the creek bed?
被药理学部门拿下了
The pharmacology department controls that,
他们全都吃了兴♥奋♥剂
And they're all hopped up on experimental steroids.
完了 我们死定了
That's it then. we're doomed.
现在该承认我们会沦落至此
I think the time has come to acknowledge that
就是因为某人没参加
we are paying the price for some of us failing to attend my
我的物理学部门战略会议
Physics department paintball strategy meeting.
我说了 我妈妈得了微血管扩张
I told you my mom has spider veins.
我要带她去激光治疗
I had to take her to the laser clinic.
我也跟你说了 我要看医嘱
And I told you I wanted to see a doctor's note.
我们要定个策略
We need a plan.
-"上帝之锤"怎么样 -我忘了
How about operation hammer of the gods? I forget.
哪个是"上帝之锤"
Which one is hammer of the gods?
我们藏到停车场的垃圾桶后面
We hide behind the dumpsters in the parking
伏击去尿尿的人
Lot and ambush people when they come to pee.
不行
No go.
垃圾桶那边完全是天文学部门的领地
The dumpsters are deep in astronomy department territory.
应该不成问题
That shouldn't be a problem.
金星白天都显现
Venus is up during the day.
他们估计都在望天呢
They're probably just all staring at the sky.
行了 我们现在要战术性撤退
All right, what we need now is a tactical retreat.
你们看了那集《星际之门》吗
Did you see the episode of stargate
他们在一个
where they found themselves on a planet
类似雅典和斯巴达文明的星球上
with a culture based loosely on earth's athens and sparta?
算了
Not important.
莱纳德 拉杰和我一起冲出大门逃跑
Leonard, raj and I are going to burst out the door and run away.
霍华德掩护
Howard will cover us.
为什么不是我逃跑你掩护
Why don't I run away and you cover me?
因为你用胜利来换取带你母亲看病
Because you chose your mother's veins over victory.
数到三
On three.
一 二 三 闪
One, two, three, go!
我必须带她去
I had to take her!
都快到穿泳衣的天气了
It's almost bathing suit weather!
我投降 别开枪
I surrender! don't shoot!
他们从那边走了
They went that way!
霍华德 我是你的队友
Howard, I'm on your team.
莱斯利 谢天谢地
Oh, leslie, thank god.
你们小队的其他人呢
Where's the rest of your squad?
他们把我留下来等死
Ah, they left me here to die.
你的呢
What about yours?
都死了
Dead, all of them.
真遗憾
Sorry.
没必要
Don't be.
都是友军误伤
It was friendly fire.
他们就是不听话
They just wouldn't listen.
我们被包围了
Well, we're surrounded,
只能等着被俘虏
So I guess there's nothing for us to do
或者被♥干掉了
but wait to be captured or killed.
最难受的是等待
Hmm, that's the worst part, the waiting.
知道有颗带有你的名字的子弹
All the while knowing that there's a
始终会在那里等着你
Paint pellet out there with your name on it.
大大的死亡湿球
Yeah, the big wet ball of death.
更能让你感觉自己还活着 对吧
Kind of makes you feel more alive, doesn't it?
确实
It kind of does.
还是别浪费时间吧
I say we make every moment count.
可以
I agree.
有什么可做的呢
How exactly do we do that?
霍华德 你怎么不掩护我们
Howard, why aren't you covering us?!
我们快被杀光了
We're getting slaughtered out here!
战场就是地狱
War is hell.
《生活大爆炸》
第二季 第16集
你们早上看了新的预算备忘了吗
Did you guys see the new budget memo that went out this morning?
又减少了
Yeah, more cutbacks.
太无法接受了
Unacceptable.
我就想不明白 他们干嘛不直接放弃你们
It baffles me why they don't simply let some of
就有更多钱给我做试验了
You go so that there's money available for my research.
你知道我烦恼什么吗 谢尔顿
You know what baffles me, sheldon?
就你的成绩来看 我看是任何事
Based on your academic record, any number of things, I imagine.
-伙计们 -莱斯利
Hey, guys. hey, leslie. hey.
霍华德 我帮你拿到高速原型机的批准了
Howard, I got the approval for the rapid prototyper you wanted.
太好了 莱斯利 谢谢
That's great, leslie. thanks.
互帮互助而已啦
You scratch my back, I scratch yours.
那是什么意思
What was all that about?
没什么
Oh, uh, no big deal.
他们让莱斯利管一些自由经费
They gave leslie control of some unrestricted grant money.
那挠背和"喵"又是怎么回事
Yeah, okay, but what's with the back- scratching and the meow!
我觉得挠背的隐喻
I believe the back-scratching metaphor
通常指投桃报李的情况
Generally describes a quid pro quo situation where
一方提供物品或服务给另一方
One party provides goods or services to the
报答一种类似之举
Second party in compensation for a similar action.
谢谢
Thank you.
至于"喵" 我感觉听起来像非洲的麝猫
The meow, that sounded to me like an african civet cat.
说完了吗
Are you done?
没有
No.
尽管名字里有猫 但其实麝猫不是真的猫
Despite what the name suggests, the civet cat is not a true cat.
说完了
Now I'm done.
知道我怎么想吗
You know what I'm thinking?
我觉得霍华德并不是用挠背做隐喻
I'm thinking howard wasn't making a back-scratching metaphor.
我觉得确有挠背一说呢
I'm thinking there was some actual scratching involved.
是吗 霍华德
What about it, howard?
我不想说是因为
I didn't want to say anything 'cause I
我知道你和莱斯利以前好过
Know you and leslie have a little history.
我不在乎
I don't care about that.
太好了 我其实早就想说了
Great, 'cause I've been dying to say something?
在彩弹小屋里! 两次!
In the paintball shed! twice!
这就是为什么你没有掩护我们撤退
Is that why you didn't cover our Escape
还让我们像牲口般被屠宰?
and let us get cut down like animals?
对此我非常抱歉
Oh, yeah, sorry about that.
阵前脱逃
Dereliction of duty in the face of the enemy is
是要被送交军事法庭的
a court-martial offense.
管他什么军事法庭[德语]
Court-martial, schmort-martial,
莱斯利·温克尔是第五个和我做过爱的女生
Leslie Winkle is the fifth girl I've ever had sex with.
我是说 不包括付费的
I mean, for free.
而且你还拿到了高速原型机
And plus, you got a rapid prototyper.
老兄 那玩意可不便宜
That's an expensive piece of equipment, dude.
我们剩下的人的预算就被啃到见骨了
And the rest of us have had our budgets cut to the bone.
你可以这样看这个问题
Okay, one way to look at this is that I'm getting new equipment,
我有了新设备 你们没有 这不公平
And you're not, and that's unfair.
更好的角度是 我有女人而你们没有
But a better way to look at this is that I'm getting sex and you're not,
还有什么比这更好
And that's delightful.
所有东西都不响应了
The whole thing froze.
不知道怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
冷静点 能解决的
Calm down. we'll figure it out.
我怎么能冷静得了?
How can I calm down?
我的整个购物车都要被清空了
I'm gonna lose my whole shopping cart.
我选了三个小时的鞋就这么一扫而空了
That's three hours of picking out shoes just shot to hell.
嗨 佩妮
Hello, penny.
嗨 谢尔顿
Hello, sheldon.
你坐在我的专座上了
You're in my spot.
你准备坐这么
Are you planning on sitting here?
不 我要去漫画店
No, I'm going to the comic book store.
那我坐哪有什么区别?
Then what difference does it make?
有什么区别?
What difference does it make?
好戏登场
Here we go.
那是我的专座
That is my spot.