为了说清楚 我指的是晚饭
So to clarify here,by dinner I mean supper.
- 晚饭? - 就是吃饭啦
- Supper? - Or dinner.
如果你有空 6点半行吗? 或者其他你方便的时间
I was thinking 6:30 if you can go. Or a different time.
6点半可以啊
Uh,6:30's great.
真的?
Really?
太好了
Great.
我喜欢跟你们一起玩
Yeah,I like hanging out with you guys.
我们?
Us guys?
对 Sheldon Howard Raj 他们都一起吧?
Yeah,you know,sheldon,howard,raj. Who all's coming?
他们...可能都会去吧
They... might all be there.
或者他们中的有些人可能去
Or a subset of them might be there.
从代数角度看 太多未知数了
Algebraically speaking,there are too many unknowns.
比如 Sheldon中午吃了Quizno三明治
For example,sheldon had quiznos for lunch.
有时他觉得吃那个饱 有时候不觉得
Sometimes he finds that filling,other times he doesn'T.
这不是店家的错 他们的菜单很丰盛
It's no fault of quiznos- - they have a varied menu.
好吧 无所谓啦 听起来挺有意思的
Okay,whatever. It sounds like fun.
很好 我们约时间了吗?
Great. Did we say a time?
6点半
6:30.
- 你确定那时有空? - 对
- And that's still good for you? - It's fine.
- 不是刻在石板上非得那时去哦 - 6点半正好
- 'Cause it's not carved in stone. - No,6:30's great.
我去拿凿子
I'll get my chisel.
为什么?
Why?
去刻在石...6点半见
To... carve the... I'll see you at 6:30.
我看起来如何?
How do I look?
你能说具体一点吗?
Could you be more specific?
能看出来我在冒汗吗?
Can you tell I'm perspiring a little?
不能
No.
你腋下深色的新月状图案 将其隐藏的很好
The dark crescent shaped patterns under your arms conceal it nicely.
你几点约会?
What time is your date?
6点半
6:30.
太好了 那你还有2小时15分
Perfect. That gives you two hours and 15 minutes for
让那片稠密的人造纤维分子云消散
that dense molecular cloud of aramis to dissipate.
汗很多吗?
Is it too much?
如果你是橄榄球队员就不算多
Not if you're a rugby team.
如果以后提到今晚的事 你没来参加的原因是
By the way,if it should ever come up,you didn't join us
你在Quiznos吃鸡肉三明治吃撑了
because you stuffed yourself with a chicken carbonara sub at quiznos.
我为什么要去参加?
Why would I join you?
不为什么
No reason.
你知道吗 也许这样做不好
Oh,you know what,maybe this isn't such a good idea.
不 酒精加上她一时糊涂
Oh,no,well,now there's always the possibility that alcohol and poor judgment
总有可能让今晚成为浪漫之夜
on her part might lead to a nice romantic evening.
你说的对 酒 糊涂 今晚有可能会顺利的
You're right. Alcohol,poor judgment- - it could go well.
当然还有另一种可能性
Of course there is the other possibility,
之后的6个月都会很难捱
that this date kicks off a rather unpleasant six months
俩人在走廊里尴尬的擦身而过
of the two of you passing awkwardly in the hall,
直到其中一人崩溃并搬到别的州去
until one of you breaks down and moves to another zip code.
你说到"可能会顺利"就可以闭嘴了
You could've stopped at "it could go well.
"如果我能 我会的"
" If I could've,I would've.
我是绝种好男人
I mean,I'm a perfectly nice guy.
没理由我们不能 在餐厅吃好顿晚餐
There's no reason we couldn't go to the restaurant,and have a lovely dinner,
饭后散散步 聊些共同话题
maybe take a walk afterwards,talk about things we have in common.
"你喜欢陶艺? 我超爱陶艺的!"
You love pottery? I love pottery!
然后暂停一下 我们都知道接下来要发生什么
There's a pause,we both know what's happening.
我倾身向前 我俩接吻
I lean in,we kiss.
开始时还有点犹豫 然后她开始回吻我
It's a little tentative at first,but then I realize she's kissing me back.
她在咬我的下唇! 她想要我!
She's biting my lower lip! She wants me!
这事能成!我们会做♥爱!
This thing is going the distance! We're going to have sex!
天 上帝啊!
Oh,god,oh,my god!
现在开始做♥爱了?
Is the sex starting now?
我恐慌症发作了
I'm having a panic attack.
好吧 冷静点
Oh,okay. Uh,well then... calm down.
如果我能冷静 就不会恐慌了! 不然这怎么叫做恐慌症发作!
If I could calm down,I wobe having a panic att... that's why they call it a panic attack.
好好 你坐下
All right,all right. Uh,s- s- sit down.
坐下 闭上眼
Yeah,sit down. Now close your eyes.
- 为什么? - 照做吧!
- Why? - Just do it.
好
Okay.
试着增加你α波的活性 (α波是脑电图中最著名的一种波在正常成年人闭眼放松时产生)
Now try to increase your alpha wave activity.
什么? !
What? !
这是机能反馈疗法
It's a biofeedback technique.
通过控制脑电波来放松
It's relaxation through brain wave manipulation.
我在美国神经科学月刊上 看到一篇关于它的论文
I read a paper about it in journal of american neuroscience.
它的理论来源不完备 但是我认为基本原理正确
It was a little sparsely sourced,but I think the basic science is valid.
我可能把它放在这了
I probably have it here somewher E.
我没法赴这个约会
Who am I kidding? I can't go through with this.
你给她打电话取消吧
You need to call her and cancel.
- 我? - 对
- Me? - Yes.
- 我要跟她说什么? - 我不知道
- What should I tell her? - I don't know.
- 跟她说我病了 - 好
- Tell her I'm sick. - Okay.
别说那种会让她想来照顾我的病
Not the kind of illness that will make her want to come over and take care of me,
也不要严重得让她 以后不愿跟我约会的病
but nothing so critical that she'll feel uncomfortable going out with me in the future
如果我以后还想尝试的话
if I want to try this again.
了解
Got it.
那不能说花柳病啦?
So I'm assuming nothing venereal?
就跟她说你做了例行肠镜检查 还没恢复吧
I'll just tell her that you had a routine conoloscopy and haven't quite bounced back.
给我电话
Give me the phone.
你不是想取消约会吗?
I thought you wanted to cancel.
不行 如果我不出现 她还是会认为你会去的
I can't,because if I don't show up she'll still be expecting you.
为什么她认为我会去?
Why would she be expecting me?
别问了 我要再去洗个澡
Stop asking me all these questions. I need to take another shower.
其他的人直接来这找我们?
So are the rest of the guys meeting us here?
对...不对
Oh,yeah... no.
Raj跟Howard要工作 Sheldon...
It turns out that raj and howard had to work,and sheldon...
做了肠镜 还没恢复过来
had a colonoscopy and he hasn't quite bounced back yet.
我叔叔也做了肠镜
Oh,my uncle just had a colonoscopy.
这就是我们俩的共同之处了
You're kidding. Then that's something we have in common.
怎么说?
How?
我们都认识...
We both have people in our lives who...
想将肠道息肉扼杀于摇篮当中的人
want to nip intestinal polyps in the bud.
物理界有啥新闻不?
so what's new in the world of physics?
没有
Nothing.
真的? 一点都没有?
Really? Nothing?
除了弦理论 自1930年后就没什么发现了
Well,with the exception of string theory, not much has happened since the 1930s.
而弦理论也尚未证明
And you can't prove string theory.
最多就能说
At best you can say,"hey,look,
"嘿 我的理论内部逻辑很连贯"
my idea has an internal logical consistency.
啊
" Ah.
我相信情况会好转的
Well,I'm sure things will pick up.
芝士蛋糕工厂那边有什么新消息?
What's new at the cheesecake factory?
没有什么
Oh,uh,not much.
有个巧克力柠檬派卖得很好
We do have a chocolate key lime that's moving pretty well.
很好
Good. Good.
那你那个...
What about your,uh...
过道上的朋友怎样?
hallway friend?
Doug? 我不知道
Doug? Oh,yeah,I don't know.
他人挺好也很风趣 但是...
I mean,you know,he's nice and funny,but...
准备开始点饮品了吗?
can I get you started with some drinks?
不!
No!
- 你刚刚说到? 但是... - 我想喝点东西
- You were saying? But... - I'd like a drink.
先说完关于Doug的"但是" 我会把她叫回来
Just say the "but" thing about doug and then I'll get her back.
我不知道 是我的问题
Okay,well,I don't know,it's just me.
我还没从跟Kurt的分手中完全恢复
I'm still getting over this breakup with kurt
跟Doug在一起是为了复健性♥爱
and this thing with doug would stju be rebound sex.
噢 提起复健性♥爱啊...
Oh,don't get me started on rebound sex.
我总是这样
It's just... it's my pattern.
分手后找个帅哥
I break up,then I find some cute guy,
然后就是36小时毫无意义的...
and then it's just 36 meaningless hours of...
你知道
you know.
我不确定我知道
I'm not sure that I do.
是连续36个小时
is that one 36-hour experience,
还是一个辉煌夏季中...
or is that 36 hours spread out over,say...