All right.
你知道奥诺雷·布兰在1778年开发的
Are you familiar with the development
可互换零件吗 ?
in 1778 used interchangeable parts?
好吧 就是生产流水线
The assembly line, of course.
听着 既然我不讥讽你
Okay, you know what, if I'm not allowed to be snide,
你也不准显摆
You're not allowed to be condescending.
原始协议内不包含这条
Sthat wasn't a part of our original agreement,
所以我不同意
And I don't agree to it now.
好吧 算了
L right, fine.
我们怎么在公寓里架机器和传送带?
How are we supposed to set up machines and conveyor belts in my apartment?
你那是指流动生产线
You're thinking of the moving assembly line,
可以理解 但依然错得不可原谅
An understandable but not excusable mistake. no.
流动生产线是在1908年由亨利·福特发明的
The moving assembly line, that was introduced by henry ford in 1908.
这项创新通过低成本的生产商品
That innovation is what made possible our modern consumer
造就了现代消费文化
Culture by enabling a low-unit cost for manufactured goods.
你说的那个电台司令肯定不知道这个东西吧
I guess that isn' one of the topics discussed on your radiohead.
来吧 可别错过好戏
Let's go. we're going to miss the coming attractions.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
我在吃掉最后一个卒时扭伤了我的蛋蛋
I think I bruised a testicle capturing that last pawn.
请稍等片刻 我便将他放倒!
* Give me some timeon ato blow the man down
我是香港的深海水兵 初来乍到
* I'm a deepwatesailor just come fromong Kong
让开让开 我来把他放倒
* Give me way, hey, blow the man down
给我些威士忌
* If you give me some whiskey
听我把歌儿为你唱
* I'll sing you a song
请稍等片刻 我便将他放倒!
* Give me some time to blow the man down.
喂
Hello?
-好啊 -好啊
Hello. Hello.
船尾甲板上的同胞
* Come quickly lay aft
离开岗哨 快快来吧
* To the break of the poop
帮我把他放倒!
* To me way, hey, blow the man down
不然我会用靴子将你踢倒
* Or I'll help you along with the toe of my boot
请稍等片刻 我便将他放倒!
* Give me some me to blow the man down.
等下 怎么回事?
W-W-Wait, what's going on?
你是指水手之歌吗?
I assume you're referring to the sea chanty.
这是一首很有节奏的工作歌
It's a rhythmic work song
能够提高产量
designedo increase productivity.
没错 虽然很疯狂 但的确很有效
Yeah, it's crazy, but it totally works.
看吧 我们不用3分钟
Look, we made is Penny Blossom
就完成了一个佩妮花花
in under three minutes.
很赞 但似乎我更加一头雾水了
Terrific, but that kind of raises more questions than it answers.
佩妮在做头饰
Penny's making hair accessories.
我的工作是最优化生产过程
I'm helping her optimize her manufacturing process.
好了 休息时间结束
Alright, break's over.
听好命令 你们全体为一...
* Pay attention to orders now you one and all...
等等 你用的什么黏合剂?
Hold on. What are you using as a bonding agent?
热熔胶
Hot glue.
不会吧
You're kidding.
任何快干胶都比它好
Any of the cnoacrylates would do a better job.
不管用 这花容易渗水
It won't work, the flower'too porous.
我们把矽胶原液注进底层
What if we infused the bottom layer
这样就有了一个更牢固的底座
with silicone-RTV to provide a better mounting surface?
好主意
Intriguing.
问得好
Good question.
你有什么市场营销渠道吗?
Wh are your marketing and distribution channels?
呃 和我一起工作的女招待
Well, ere are the waitresses at my work,
在旧城镇里有一间小巧可爱的商店...
and this cute, little shop in Old Town...
停停停 没有什么实体店存在
Hush, hush, hush, hush, hush-- virtually non-existent.
我在考虑 我们首先为她
I'm thinking that we set her up
建立一个电子商务监控系统
with a hosted turnkey e-commerce system to start.
还要什么中介系统呢
Why not eliminate the middle man?
我们可以装一个小服务器群
We could install a small server farm
IP地址直接是她卧室!
with a static IP in her bedroom.
那她就需要一些工业制冷系统了
She'd need some kind of industrial cooling system.
当然了 不过慢着
Of course, but before we set up
我们建立市场营销基础设施之前
a marketing andistribution infrastructure,
必须先完善生产过程
we should finish optimizing the manufacturing process.
首先 现在有个严重问题
To start with, she has a terrible problem
闪粉因为受潮而凝固成块了
with moisture-induced glitter clump.
是啊 真是难伺候
Yeah, it's a bitch.
这我以前见过
Uh, I've seen this before.
在哪儿?
Where?
脱衣舞娘常遇到的问题
It's a common stripper problem.
她们一跳舞 一流汗 就凝固了嘛
They dance, they swe, they clump.
你是不是在考虑
Are you thinking about adding
加点硫酸钙进去用作干燥剂呢?
a desiccant ke calcium sulfate?
其实 我在想一个叫薇迦的脱衣舞娘
Actually, I'm thinking about this one stripper named Vega.
当然啦 可以用硫酸钙
But re, calcium sulfate could work.
让我们再想想别的
Let's think out the box for a moment.
用分子筛怎么样
How about a molecular sieve?
我厨房里有个意面筛子
I've got a spaghetti strainer in the kitchen.
我们可以从化学实验室
Hey, we could liberate some
拿些微孔活性炭出来
micro-porous charcoal from the chem lab.
很好 拉杰 你和霍华德去拿活性炭
Oh, great.Raj, why don't you and Howard go get the charcoal?
莱纳德 你去给网站做个初步设计
Leonard, why don't you start working on preliminary web site designs.
我去我们公寓里腾些地方出来
I'll make some space in our apartment
这样我们可以展开生产过程
so we can move the manufacturing process.
我的公寓哪里不好了?
Well, what's wrong with my apartment?
这里不是我的公寓
It's not my apartment.
等等 我该干什么
Wait, wait, what am I going to do?
呃 这是你的生意
Uh, hey, it's your business.
做你想做的任何事
Do whatever you want
好 真不错
Okay, cool.
我要睡一觉
I'm gonna take a nap.
我还在修改中
I'm still twinking things a little bit,
但能给你们看网站的大致样子了
but this will give you the general idea of the Web site.
你们觉得怎么样
So, what do you guys think?
呃 不管我用何种方式说出来
Uh, pretty much any way I say that
都会伤到他的感情的
is going to hurt his feelings.
有什么问题吗
Okay, what's wrong with it?
有什么问题
What's wrong with it?
不是你 我没在问你
Not you. I wasn't asking you.
佩妮
Penny?
呃 有一点点幼稚
Uh, well, it's a little juvenile.
看着像一个13岁女孩的
I mean, it kind of looks like the MySpace page
个人主页
of a 13-year-old girl.
不像啊
No, it doesn't.
拜托 约会热线都可以拿这个来吸引色狼了
Please. Dateline could use it to attract predators.
佩妮 这是你的公司
Penny, this is your enterprise,
所以最终决议权在于你
so it's ultimately your decision,
但基于他工作的质量
but based on the quality of his work,
我强烈建议开除莱纳德
I'd strongly recommend that we let Leonard go.
你想开除我?
You want to fire me?
我怎么想都没有关系 这是佩妮的决定
What I want is irrelevant. This is Penny's decision.
佩妮?
Penny?
等等 既然我做得那么糟
Excuse me, but if I did such a bad job,
那为什么已经有人下订单了
then why do we already have orders?
真的吗
We do?
看
Uh-huh. Look.
阿拉巴马亨斯维尔的菲奥娜·冯戴尔太太要两个
Mrs. Fiona Fondell from Huntsville, Alabama has ordered two.
没开玩笑吧 两个?
No kidding. Two? Uh-huh
看那些评论
Look at the comments.
谢谢 佩妮花花 这些为我遮羞再好不过了
Thank you, Penny Blossoms. These will be perfect, to cover my bald spot."
真感动
that is so sweet.
当作遮羞的用途
Camouflaging bald spots.
这能够吸引男士目光
That's primarily a male concern.
也许我们可以扩大市场
Perhaps could expand our market.
花花发卡怎么能吸引男人呢
How are flower barrettes going to appeal to men?
我们加上蓝牙!
We add Bluetooth!
太聪明了 男人喜欢蓝牙
Brilliant. Men love Bluetooth.
等等 等等
Wait a minute, wait a minute,
你想做一个装有蓝牙的发卡?
美剧 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表