you want to make a hair barrette with Bluetooth?
佩妮 任何东西加上了蓝牙都会好很多
Penny, everything is better with Bluetooth.
噢 天啊
Holy crap.
有人刚订了一千个佩妮花花
Someone just ordered a thousand Penny Blossoms.
怎么可能
Get out!
谁会需要一千个带莱茵石的
Who needs a thousand sparkly flower barrettes
花花发卡
with rhinestones?
第五届新泽西州东卢瑟福德
"The Fifth Annual East Rutherford, New Jersey,
男同 女同 双性恋者和变性人联♥盟宴会
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Alliance Luau."
噢 又一个可以开拓的市场
Oh, another market to expand
裸体基佬
To balding gay men.
我打赌女同们喜欢蓝牙
And I'll bet lesbians love Bluetooth.
我们该开始工作了
We should get to work.
等等 为什么他要一天内加急交货
Wait, wait, why does it say "one-day rush"?
我们什么时候提供加急服务了
Since when do we offer a one-day rush?
亚马逊购书网提供加急服务的
Amazon offers one-day rush.
但他们又不需要把书黏在一起
Yeah, but they don't have to glue the books together.
我们怎么才能在一天内
How the hell are we going to make
做出一千个佩妮花花呢
a thousand Penny Blossoms in one day?
别对我吼啊
Don't yell at me.
我又不是负责生产的 我只负责网页设计
I'm not manufacturing. I'm just Web design.
好吧 我要去打电话取消订单
Okay, well, I'm gonna have to call and cancel the order.
什么
Excuse me,
这难道不正是你的目标吗
but was this not your goal?
通过企业的独特性
Financial independence
和创新性来达到经济独立的目的
through entrepreneurial brilliance and innovation?
是我的独特性和创新性 但仍是你的目标
My brilliance and innovation, of course, but still.
我只是不知道我们怎么才能完成这活
I just don't see how we can pull this off.
就是这种支吾的语气和自我怀疑
That, right there, that equivotion and self-doubt,
这可不是美国精神
that is not the American spirit.
戴维·克罗基特[拓荒时代英雄]放弃阿拉莫了吗
Did Davy Crockett quit at the Alamo?
吉姆·鲍伊[美国英雄人物]放弃了吗
Did Jim Bowie?
他们是没放弃 他们被宰了
They didn't quit.They were massacred...
被无数愤怒的墨西哥人宰了
by like a gazillion angry Mexicans.
这么说吧
Let me put it this way.
你这单的毛收入
Your gross receipts on this one order
将会超过3000美金 只要工作一晚
will be over $3,000 for one night's work.
大家开工
You guys get started.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
上网买鞋子
Going online to buy shoes!
她来了以后会来山里转转 来转转
* She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes * * When she comes
她来了以后会来山里转转 来转转
* She'll be coming round the mountain * * when she comes
来转转
* When she comes
她来了以后会来山里转转
* She'll be coming round the mountain
她来了以后会来山里转转
* She'll be coming round the mountain...
如果我想周六晚上干这个
You know, if I wand to spend my Saturday nights doing this,
我大可留在印度
I could have stayed in India.
别来你那套第三世界的假把戏
Oh, stop with the fake third world crap.
你父亲是妇产科医生
Your father's a gynecologist.
你有一大帮仆人
And you had a use full of servants.
我们才四个仆人
We only had four servants.
还有两个是小孩
And two of them were children.
干得怎么样了
How we doing?
还有128组佩妮花花要做
We have 128 assorted Penny Blossoms ready to ship.
天哪 按时做不完了
Oh, God, we're never gonna finish in time.
来转转 来转转
* When she comes * When she comes
-等下 -是谁让谢尔顿来做主的
Wait, hold.Who made Sheldon the boss anyway?
我想我听到工厂那边有牢骚
I believe I'm hearing some negativity on the factor floor.
怎么样
So
佩妮 劳动力是必须
Penny, the labor force is a living organism
被精心呵护的生命体
that must be carefully nurtured.
任何影响生产力的抱怨
Any counterproductive grumbling must be skillfully
必须用管理手段扼杀 看着
headed off by management. Observe
嘿
Hey!
少说话 多干活
Less talk, more work!
做得不错
Nicely done.
谢谢
Thank you.
听到什么工会的声音 告诉我
You hear any union talk, you let know.
某人和黛娜在厨房
* Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah...
我知道某人在厨房
* Someone's in the kitchen I know-ow-ow-ow
某人和黛娜在厨房
* Someone's in the kihen with Dinah...
谢尔顿
Sheldon?
谢尔顿
Sheldon!
因为我向矿工商店出卖了灵魂
* 'Cause I sold my soul to the company store.
宝贝 来点咖啡吗
Honey, do you want some coffee?
不 我不喝咖啡
I don't drink coffee.
拜托 如果你不能醒着
Come on, but if you don't stay awake
我们无法按时完工的
we'll never finish in time.
抱歉 咖啡绝对不行
I'm sorry, coffee's out of the question.
当我搬到加州时
When I moved to California,
我向我妈保证我不会嗑药的
I promised my mother that I wouldn't start doing drugs.
莱纳德 帮帮忙
Leonard, help.
谢尔顿 还有380个要做
Sheldon, we still have 380 of these things to make
我绝对相信你们能完成的 晚安
I have complete faith that you will make them.Good night.
莱纳德
Leonard?!
谢尔顿 没有你的见解和领导
But, Sheldon,without your insight and leadership
整个公司都会垮掉
this entire enterprise will surely fail.
你说得太对了
You're right, of course.
给你 会有用的
Here, this will help.
很好
Very well,
但如果这让我麻醉或致幻
but if this leads to opiates or hallucinogenics,
你要给我妈有个交代
You're going to have to answer to my mother.
看看 普朗克常数
Look at Planck's Constant.
不能有一点偏差
It could not be less arbitrary.
如变了一点 我们熟知的生活就不存在了 嘭!
If it varied slightly, life as we know would not exist.Bang!
现在 再看一下整个推论过程
Now, now, let's reconsider the entire argument,
把熵反向 因果颠倒
but with entropy reversed and effect peceding cause.
这时的宇宙
So you are thinking a universe
不是从中心点膨胀
that's not expanding from the center--
是在从一个可能的空间中缩退 嘭!
no, it is retreating from a, from a possibility space. Bang!
在这个世界里 我们实际上都是
This is a space where we are all essentially Alice
镜子里的爱丽丝
through the looking glass,
站在红发女王前
standing in front of the Red Queen,
口渴了 只有饼干来解渴 嘭!
and we're being offered a cracker to quench our thirst. Bang!
当然 在另一个叫元期宇宙的空间里
Of course, in another universe, let's call it universe prime,
有另一个谢尔顿
there's another Sheldon
-我们该让他上床睡觉的 -嘭!
We should let him go to bed. Bang!
不敢相信我们做到了
I can't believe we actually did it.
一千个该死的佩妮花花
1,000 friggin' Penny Blossoms.
想让你们知道
I just want you guys to know
我特别感激你们的帮助
I am really grateful for your help.
我赚的每块钱 分你们20分
And for ever dollar I make, I'm gog to give you 20 cents.
那是你所有的利润
That's your entire profit margin.
噢 那算了
Oh.Then never mind.
我来打印邮寄标签
I'll print out the shipping label.
怎么了
What?
有封来自新泽西的东卢瑟福的
We got an e-mail from the East Rutherford, New Jersey,
男同 女同 双性恋 变性人联♥盟的邮件
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender liance.
他们还要一千个佩妮花花
They want another thousand Penny Blossoms.
真的吗
Really?
一天内加急
One-day rush.
我真该把那个从网上删掉
I really need to take that off the Web site.
这样的话 我们要马上开工了
Okay, well, guess we'd better get started.
不是说真的吧
You can't be serious.
拜托
Come on.
工作间的生命体
What about the living organism of the workforce
和美国精神哪去了
and the American spirit?!
还有阿拉莫的吉米·克罗基特
And Jiminy Crockett at the Alamo?!
戴维·克罗基特
Davy Crockett.
吉米·克罗基特是只蟋蟀
Jiminy Crockett was cricket.
行了 行了 我知道 好了吧
yes, yes, I know that, okay?
我累死了 喝了有18杯咖啡了
I'm tired-- I've had like 18 cups of coffee.
关键是 我们振作起来 能做到的
The point is, if we just pull together, we can do this.
谁和我一起
Who's with me?
佩妮 也许你不相信
Penny, although you may find it hard to believe,
我们还是有自己的生活的
We do have lives.
莱纳德
Leonard?
抱歉
Sorry.
对新泽西的东卢瑟福的
My apologies to the gay community
同性恋联♥盟说的
of East Rutherford, New Jersey.
咖啡在哪
Where's the coffee?!
我们都撤了
We're all out.
没关系
No problem.
在这香蕉落地之前我会回来的
I'll be back before this banana hits the ground.
吔!
Yes!
抱歉 各位 但神秘激光障碍午餐真是愚蠢
Sorry, guys, but Secret Agent Laser Obstacle Lunch is just stupid.