新美女邻居搬来,潘妮吃醋
好了 灭了
Okay, it's done.
伙计们
Look, guys, for the future,
我不介意以后帮你们灭大蜘蛛
I don't mind killing the big spiders,
但那么小的不用我出手吧
But you have to at least try with the little ones.
佩妮 拜托
Penny, please.
我们面对的问题可比蜘蛛纲动物严峻得多
We're facing a far more serious problem than stray arachnids.
谢尔顿 没那么严重
Sheldon, it's not so bad.
不严重 简直是毛骨悚然
Not bad? it's horrible.
你觉得像听故事一样
I mean, you hear stories about this sort of thing,
以为不会发生在你身上
But you never think it'll happen to you.
他们不就是把你的饺子蒸了一下嘛
So they steamed your dumplings.
算了吧
Get over it.
拜托 换个新话题
New topic, please.
好吧 佩妮
All right, penny.
我借这个机会向你表达
Let me take this opportunity to point out
你今天看起来相当令人销魂
That you are looking particularly ravishing today.
霍华德 一千个套套都别想
Not with a thousand condoms, howard.
这么说还真有个数量
So, there is a number.
拜托 换个新话题
Okay, new topic, please.
你们知道楼上5A的人要搬出去吗
Hey, did you hear the people upstairs in 5a are moving out?
-别说 嘘 -虾米
- No, shh-shh-shh! - what?!
楼上的人要搬了
The people upstairs are moving out.
别说
No!
恐怖至极
The horror...
你干嘛非要提这事呢
Why would you just say something like that?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no...
那我还能怎么说
How else was I supposed to say it?
慢一点 就像放一条新买的鱼进鱼缸
Slowly. like putting a new fish in a tank.
不能直接丢进去
You don't just drop it in.
要连鱼带袋子先放进去一段时间
You let the bag sit in the water a while.
恐怖至极
The horror...
谢尔顿 我保证不会有事的
Sheldon, I'm sure it's going to be fine.
不可能会好了
No, it's not going to be fine.
改变总是不好的
Change is never fine.
人们说改变是好事 事实才不是
They say it is, but it's not.
亲爱的 你认识那些要搬的人吗
Okay, honey, did you even know the people that are moving out?
我从没见过他们
I never met them.
这样他们才完美
That's what made them perfect.
不用尴尬地在楼道打招呼
There were no awkward "hellos" in the halls.
不会有高跟鞋踩在木质地板的咔咔声
There's no clickety-clacking of high heel shoes on hardwood floors.
这一家就像是一窝小猫
They may as well have been a family of
从这个窗帘跳到那个窗帘
Cats just jumping around from drape to drape.
但没有尿液中恼人的氨味
Without that annoying ammonia urine smell.
我保证新来的也会安安静静的
Well, I'm sure the new people will be just as quiet.
你怎么知道
You can't know that.
你怎么可能知道
How can you possibly know that?
对 我不知道 告诉你
You're right, I can't. you know what?
任何人都可能租那个房
Anyone could rent that apartment now.
歌剧歌手啦 跺脚舞演员啦
an opera singer, the cast of stomp...
有条木腿的踢踏舞海盗啦
Yeah, a tap-dancing pirate with a wooden leg.
你干嘛要越搞越糟
Why are you making it worse?
我想搞好点 他不干而已
I tried making it better. he wouldn't go for it.
对啊 真是好主意
You're right! that's a great idea.
-什么 -我去租那个房
- What? - I'll take the apartment upstairs.
我就能摆脱我妈
I can finally get away from my mother
我们也有更多时间聚聚
And we can all spend some more time together.
明白我的用意吧
If you catch my drift.
恐怖至极
The horror...
《生活大爆炸》
第二季 第19集
等等 你真以为我会相信
Hold on. You honestly expect me to believe
社交礼仪规定
that social protocol dictates we
我们不惜弄伤腰骨帮沃罗威茨搬家
Break our backs helplping wolowitz move,
而他只要给我们买份匹萨吗
and then he only need buy us a pizza?
抱歉 事实就是这样
I'm sorry, that really is how it works.
你骗我
You' tricking me.
说实话 好处到底是什么
You tell me the truth, what do we get?
拉杰 搭救我吧
Raj, help me out here.
你能在PS3[索尼游戏机]和山地车中任选其一
You get to choose between a mountain bike or a ps3.
我就知道
I knew it!
PS3 肯定选PS3
Ps3, definitely ps3.
有谁会选山地车
Who would pick a mountain bike?
别再自责了 妈
Enough with the guilt, ma.
我们还会见面
We'll still see each other.
我每天晚上回来和你吃饭
I'll come over every night and have dinner with you.
你会才怪呢
The hell you will!
我这成什么了 星级餐馆吗
What am I running here, a fancy restaurant?
这里像橄榄园餐厅吗
Does this look like olive garden?!
我知道了 你生气
Okay, I get it, you're angry.
你不想让你的小小鸟离巢
You don't want to see your little bird leave the nest.
小小鸟
"little bird"?
你都快30了
You're almost 30!
看在上帝的份上 快飞吧
Fly, for god's sake!
行 我不走了
Fine, I'll stay!
高兴了吧 疯婆子
Ya happy, crazy lady?
肯定高兴死了
I sure as hell hope so,
因为你就是要毁掉我的生活
because you're ruining my life!
佩妮 我是莱纳德
Hey, penny? it's leonard.
好消息 你不用把头放进烤箱了
Good news, you can take your head out of the oven.
看来也不用戴这个了
I guess I won't be needing this.
苍天啊
Oh, no...
新来滴
The new ones.
他们来了
They're here.
冷静点 我们还不了解他们呢
Stay calm. we don't know anything about them yet.
你这是干嘛
What are you doing?
我查查有没有乐器
I'm checking for musical instruments.
像不像响板的声音
Does that sound like castanets to you?
盒子上写着厨房呢
The box says "kitchen."
那又怎样
So?
毒贩会在盒子上写可卡因么
do cocaine smugglers write "cocaine" on the box?
你们好
Hello?
-你好 -你好
Hello. hello.
-你好 -你好 -你好
Hello. hello. hello.
我叫艾丽西娅
I'm Alicia.
我搬来楼上住
I'm moving in upstairs.
那真是太好了
That is so great.
我叫莱纳德
Oh, I'm leonard.
我住下面
I live downstairs.
在这层的楼上 不过还是在你下面啦
Upstairs from here, but under you.
不是在你人下面 是你楼下
Not under you per se, but under your apartment.
挺好
That's nice.
是啊 挺好
Yeah, it is.
你的举动表明你有和她交配的冲动
If that concludes your faltering attempt to mate...
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
从一到十打分
On a scale of one to ten
你怎么给自己打分呢
How light of foot would you describe yourself
一表示一点也不像猫
With one being not cat-like at al
十表示你是猫中之猫
And ten being freakishly feline?
猫中之猫?
"freakishly feline"?
这是你给出的答案还是你没有理解问题
Is that your answer or do you not understand the question?
先不说这个
We'll come back to that one.
谢尔顿
Sheldon...
等一下
Hang on.
你目前抑或过去有没有跳过萨尔萨舞
Are you now or have you ever been a salsa
爱尔兰民族舞或者霹雳舞
Irish folk or break-dancer?
没
No.
你弄得别人不舒服了
You're making her uncomfortable.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
到现在为止你表现很不错
Well, if it helps you feel any better