分散的36个小时?
one glorious summer?
不 大概是一个周末吧
No,it's usually over a weekend,
相信我 那之后感觉很不好
and trust me,you do not feel good after it.
呃 皮肤疼痛是吧?
Well,chafing,right?
心情不好
Emotionally.
没错 心里疼痛
Of course,yeah,emotional chafing.
你想看些有趣的玩意吗?
Hey,do you want to see something cool?
我不用手碰 就能把这颗橄榄弄进杯子里
I can make this olive go into this glass without touching it.
- 怎么弄啊? - 物理原理
- How? - Physics.
哇 离心力
Wow,centrifugal force.
实际上 是向心力
Actually,it's centripetal force,
玻璃对橄榄作用产生的内向力
which is an inward force generated by the glass acting on the olive...
抱歉
Excuse me.
如果你坐在那颗橄榄上
If you were riding on the olive,
你就是一个非惯性参照系 并会...
you'd be in a non - inertial reference frame and would...
你没事吧?
are you okay?
没事
Yeah,I'm okay.
你打翻花生酱了吗?
Did you spill ketchup?
- 没 - 那有事了
- No. - I'm not okay.
你确定不用去急诊室?
Are you sure you don't want to go to the emergency room?
我没事 不流血了
No,no,I'm okay. It stopped bleeding.
但你吐了啊 那不是脑震荡的症状吗?
I know,but you did throw up. Isn't that a sign of a concussion?
对 但我也晕车 所以...
Yes. But I get car sick,too,so...
好吧
okay.
还有 抱歉弄脏你的车
Sorry about your car,by the way.
没关系 大部分你都吐车外了
Oh,no,it's fine. You got most of it out the window.
那个骑自行车的可怜人
The poor guy on the bike.
我今晚过得很愉快
Well,I had a nice time.
我也是
Yeah,me,too.
那晚安啦
Well,um,good night.
晚安
Good night.
- Leonard? - 啊?
- Leonard? - Ahye?
今晚这是约会吗?
Was this supposed to be a date?
今晚?
This?
不是
No.
当然不是
No,of course not.
只是你跟我还有一帮
This was just you and me hanging out with a bunch of guys
因工作和肠镜而没有出现的人的聚会
who didn't show up 'cause of work and a colonoscopy.
好 我只是问问
Okay,I was just checking.
如果我跟女孩约会 我确实跟女孩约会
When I take a girl on a date- - and I do- -
那个女孩会知道她是在约会的
she knows she's been dated.
大写D
Capital D.
粗体黑字 下划线 (在强调会让对方意识到是约会= =)
boldface. Undeinrled.
约 会
Da... ted.
我可能脑震荡了 我去躺躺
I think I might have a little concussion. I'm gonna go lie down.
晚安
Good night.
约会如何?
So,how was your date?
赞!
Awesome!
凭酒跟糊涂得一分
Score one for liquor and poor judgment.
我最近一直在想着时光旅行