好的 我会来的 先别烦我
Yeah, I'll get to it-- don't nag me.
好啊 美女
Hello there
是谁啊
Who is it?
你好 佩妮 门是开的 请进
Oh hello, penny. It's open-- come in.
这就叫讽刺
Sarcasm.
他们还都泡在楼上呢
Well, they're all still up there.
你以为我没听见吗
You think I can't hear them?
听听啊 呯呯呯
Listen to that. Stomp, stomp, stomp.
那是沃罗威茨踩他那个高跟皮鞋 没错的
That's wolowitz in his stacked heels that fool no one.
我不知道我为什么会介意呢
I don't even know why I care.
我才不介意
I don't care.
好吧 我介意得去背那个白♥痴笑话 但是我只介意到那个程度
All right, I cared enough to memorize that stupid joke, but that's all I care.
你知道吗 佩妮 蜂窝实际上
You know, penny, there's something that
很有趣的
Occurs in beehives you might find interesting.
有时候
Occasionally,
新的蜂王会在老蜂王还在位时闯进来
A new queen will arrive while the old queen is still in power.
此时
When this happens,
老蜂王要不另谋出路
The old queen must either locate to a new hive or
要不就去拼个你死我活
Engage in a battle to the death until only one queen remains.
你说什么呢 我被艾丽西娅威胁了?
What are you saying, that I'm threatened by alicia?
难道你说我是那个老蜂王 现在该滚蛋了
That I'm like the old queen of the hive and it's just time for me to go?
我只是在说蜜蜂
I'm just talking about bees.
探索频道在播这个
They're on the discovery channel.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
蜜蜂
Bees.
我理解那个物理学家笑话了
I just got that physicist joke.
佩妮 谢谢你给我们买晚饭
Gee, penny, thanks for buying us dinner.
是啊 今天怎么了
Yeah, what's the occasion?
没什么 只是感觉应该
No, no occasion-- just felt like getting
给我的好朋友带点中国菜
some chinese chow for my peeps.
你记得我叫你点的鸡里面
Did you remember to ask for the chicken
莴苣要切块
With broccoli to be diced,
-不要切丝 -记得
Not shredded? Yes.
-即使菜单明确说要切丝 -记得
Even though the menu description specifies shredded? Yes.
-红烧饭 不要白烧? -记得
Brown rice, not white? Yes.
-在韩国杂货店买质量好的热芥末
You stop at the korean grocery and get the good hot mustard?
记得
Yes.
在超市买低钠酱油? -记得
did you pick up the low-sodium soy sauce from the market? yes.
不错
Good.
看看别人怎么做的 莱纳德
See how it's done, leonard?
我们今天晚上玩点啥
So, what do we got going on tonight, huh?
玩光晕 看太空堡垒 还是把曼妥思丢到可乐里?
Playing halo watching battlestar, drop some mentos in diet coke?
你想看太空堡垒?
You want to watch battlestar?
我还能说什么呢? 我不可救药地爱上了它
What can I say? I got my geek on, boys.
不 经前综合症的表现和这个不同
No, no, pms is different.
-谢天谢地你在家 我需要帮助 -怎么了
Oh, thank god you're home. I need help. what's wrong?
我接到电话让我去试镜
I just got a callback to audition
在<犯罪现场>里演一个被杀了的妓♥女
For csi to play a hooker who gets killed.
那我一定要看
Oh, I'd watch that.
但我的车还在修
But my car is in the shop,
我得在45分钟内赶到环球影城
And I have to be at universal in 45 minutes.
没问题 我带你去
Okay, well, I'll take you.
你真是及时雨
Oh, you're a lifesaver.
我可以在车上帮你对台词
I'll run lines with you in the car.
太好了
Great.
完事之后我带你们去吃中餐
And afterward, I'll take you all out for chinese.
实际上 不用担心 我们已经...
Oh, actually, that's okay. we already have...
嗯 饿死啦
Yum. starving.
在这儿吃中餐了
...chinese food right here.
他们已经走了 佩妮 听不到你说什么了
They're gone, penny. They can't hear you.
真不敢相信他们就这样任她利用
I cannot believe they're letting her just use them like that.
她一句话就让他们 像看家狗一样跟在后面
I mean, anything she wants, they go panting after her like trained dogs.
你知道就在上个星期
You know that just last week,
她让霍华德大老远开车带她
She had howard drive all the way to her
去橘子郡的叔叔家里取她的电视
Uncle's house in orange county to pick up her tv?
你曾让我和莱纳德帮你 从前男友那里要电视回来
You once had leonard and me get your television from your ex-boyfriend.
性质不同 谢尔顿
Apples and oranges here, sheldon.
这个女孩利用他们 靠脸蛋儿过着舒服日子
That girl is a user iceskating through the life on her looks,
占那些单纯的
Taking advantage of innocent,
意志力薄弱的男人便宜 去弱智电视剧试镜
Weak-willed men, getting auditions for stupid network shows.
现在还在我的地盘撒野
It just creams my corn.
-我能打断一下么? -说吧!
May I interject something here? please.
你拿错芥末了
You got the wrong mustard.
你猜怎么着? 我拿到<犯罪现场>里那个角色了
Guess what? I got the part on csi.
哦 天哪
Oh, boy.
有什么不对劲么?
Something wrong?
不不不不 恭喜你
Uh, no. no, no, no, you know, congratulations.
我觉得你会是个出色的妓♥女的
I think you'll make a great hooker.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想问个问题
Hey, I got to ask you something.
物理学家挣多少钱啊
How much do physicists make?
不清楚 不会太多吧
Um, I don't know. I don't think a lot.
我想也是
Yeah, that's what I figured.
我闪人了
Well, got to run.
他们答应帮我装电视天线
The guys promised to set up my satellite dish
还有粉刷卧室
And paint my bedroom. yay!
我能说两句么
Um, hey, hey, can I talk to you about that for a second?
说什么
About what?
我想说 莱纳德 霍华德和拉杰
Well, you know, it's just that leonard and howard and raj,
他们不像一般的男生
They aren't like other guys.
他们很特别
They're special.
是很特别 那又怎样
Okay, they're special... and?
怎么说好呢
Oh, let's see. how can I explain this?
他们不会用保护层
Um, they don't know how to use their shields.
保护层?
Shields?
就像在星际迷航里
Yeah, you know, like in star trek,
作战的时候你会架设保护层
When you're in battle and you raise the shields?
老天这句话是怎么溜出来的
Where the hell'd that come from?
总之 你知道这样的男生很容易...
Anyways, um, you know how guys like this are, so...
请不要利用他们
Please don't take advantage of them.
谁说我利用他们了
Who says I'm taking advantage of them?
拜托 他们为你忙来忙去
Come on. they're doing everytng for you,
还不是你招惹他们
Because you're leading them on.
我让他们帮我的忙
So I let them do stuff for me.
他们高兴 我受益
They're happy. I get stuff.
有什么不好
Who cares?
和你所做的有什么不同
And how's it any different from what you do?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我看你也老围着他们
I've seen you around them.
好像你没做过同样的事
Are you pretending like you don't do the exact same thing?
姐姐 你过了啊
Okay, lady, you are way out of line.
到底谁过了?
Oh, I'm out of line?
对 你过了
Yeah, you're out of line.
你想怎么着
Well, what are you going to do about it...
婊♥子
Bitch?
我喜欢绿灯侠
I like green lantern.
我是说 他会被黄灯击倒
I'm just saying it's pretty lame that
真是太逊了
He can be defeated by the color yellow.
只有现代绿灯侠才怕黄灯
Only the modern green lantern is vulnerable to yellow.
黄金年代绿灯侠怕的是木头
Golden age green lantern was vulnerable to wood.
不错 我用一支2B铅笔就能把他们两个都解决了
Great, so I can take them both out with a number-two pencil?
天啊 女人打架!
Oh, my god! girl fight!
你干什么
What are you doing?!
我知道你肯定傻到想去劝架
I know you. you're stupid enough to break it up.
容我说一句 你今晚很清秀嘛
May I say you look very comely tonight?
谢谢
Thank you.
你说的没错 这匹小母马瘸了
You're right, this filly's been broken.
你帮她设置了家庭影院对吧
you set it on dts, didn't you?
没办法
I had to.
她叫人家小可爱嘛
She called me "cutie."
从艾丽西娅的个人主页看来
According to alicia's facebook page,
她搞上了一个CSI的制片
She's hooking up with one of the producers on csi.
电视上演死妓♥女 生活中是活妓♥女
Well, dead whore on tv, live one in real life.
很好
Oh, great.
她现在开始玩蹦床了
Now she's jumping up and down on the bed.