潘妮与漫画店男史都华约会
有问题吗
Problem?
-这是泰国菜 -又来了
- This is Thai food. - Here we go.
我们周四不吃泰国菜
We don't have Thai food on thursday.
我们吃批萨
We have pizza on thursday.
对 但我们说过每月第三个星期四
Yes, but we all agreed that the third thursday
是一切皆有可能的星期四
At every month would be anything can happen thursday.
显然没有满足我的消化系统要求
Well, apparently that you didn't reach my digestive system
在一切皆有可能的星期四
which when startle has its own version
也有自己的要求
On anything can happen thursday.
拜托 一切皆有可能的星期四
Come on, the whole idea hehind anything can happen thursday
它的含义是摆脱近期的刻板生活
Is to get out this rut we've been in lately.
刻板 你是说连贯性吧
Rut? i think you mean consistency.
如果要废除这个
And if we're going to abandon that,
那干嘛要叫它星期四
Then why even call it thursday?
直接称为狂口日
Let's call it quorncle day,
分为29小时17分钟
And divide it into 29 hours and 17 minutes a piece,
杀鸡宰羊来庆祝 感谢万能的刻板之主
And celebrate it by sacrificing a goat to the mighty god rut.
我同意杀鸡宰羊
I can go for some goat.
谢尔顿 我们说好今晚做点改变
Seldon, we agreed we do something different tonight.
好啊
All right.
我们去漫画书店吧
Let's go to the comic book store.
我们昨晚就去过了
We went to the comic book store last night.
昨天是星期三
Last night was Wednesday
星期三是漫画之夜
Wednesday is comic book night
今天去就是周四去啦
Tonight we will be going on Thursday
因为今天是一切皆有可能的星期四
Because it is Anything Can Happen Thursday
何必出去
Rather then get outside,
在饭盒面前拜神啊 谢尔顿
But praise right up against the box, Sheldon.
我们今晚到底干什么
So what are we gonna do tonight?
听我的建议吧
If I may profer a suggestion
在这个国家广袤的土地上林立着无数个酒吧
in bars, all across this great nation
我们的周四应该是美女之夜
Our Thursday night is Ladies' Night
到了晚上我们就衣冠楚楚倾巢出动
Which means as the evening progresses we will get better looking
99分一杯的玛格丽特
99 cent margaritas
还有买一送一的果子冻饮料
and two-for-one jello shot
拜托 霍华德
Come on Howard,
我们在酒吧泡妞的成功率几乎为零
The odds of us picking up girls at bar is practically zero
你听过德瑞克方程式么
ok, Really, are you familiar the Drake equation
那个用来估算 与外星人接触的概率
The one that estimates the odds making contact with the extraterrestrials
通过计算逐步增加的
By calculating the product of increasing
一系列分数值的乘积
restricted series of fractional value
比如具有行星的星系
such as external planet
或者有生命存在的行星
and the planet likely to develop life
N=R*Fp*Ne*Fl*Fi*Fc*L
N=R*Fp*Ne*Fl*Fi*Fc*L
对 就是那个
Yeah, That one.
你可以通过把
you can modify it to calculate our chance of having sex
数据改成洛城单身女人的数量和
by changing the formula to use the number of single women in LA
通过沃罗威茨系数计算出来天仙妹妹数量
and the number of those i find attractive
用来计算我们有爱可做的概率
by what i call the wolowitz coefficient
沃罗威茨系数?
The wolowitz coefficient?
欲望*次数*压力的平方
needing us times stress size square
计数来看
counting the numbers i come
我周围40英里范围内有5812个潜在性伙伴
up with conservative 5812 potential sex partners within a 40miles radius
你开玩笑吧
you're joking.
我是个性♥饥♥渴的工程师 莱纳德
i am a horny engineer leonard.
我从不拿数学和性开玩笑
i never joke about math or sex.
那还等什么 俺们快去钓马子
what are we waiting for? lets bounce bitches.
你说得对
oh, you're right.
今天是一切皆有可能的星期四
it's anything can happen thursday
大家去酒吧美眉
let's hit the club and meet hot women.
太对了 看好女儿哦
here we go, lock up your daughter.
不然我们上完可不买账哦
we're going to hit them and quit them.
还是吃完东西去漫画书店吧
or we can finish eating and then go to the comic book store.
也是个好主意
also a good plan.
好吧 但下个一切皆有可能的星期四
all right. but next anything can happen on thursday.
我们一定要去酒吧
we ll definitely go into a bar
当然了
Absolutely.
听见没有 美女们 我们迟早会临幸你们的
You heard that ladies night, ladies we are eventually coming for you.
有意思
Fascinating.
《生活大爆炸》
第二季 第20集
伙计们 去哪儿
Oh Hey Guys, Where are you heading?
漫画书店
To the comic bookstore.
你可能在想 星期三去漫画书店
You are probably thinking the comic bookstore on a Thursday
明明要掉到兔子洞 怎么就变成迷幻世界了
Why falling down the rabbit hole and into a land of magnet.
如果你没有听懂的话
If you've failed to take into account Penny
今天是一切皆有可能的星期四
This is anything-can-happen-Thursday
被你说对了
You got me.
你们能不能帮我挑几本漫画
Oh hey, while you are there could you pick me up a few comics
给我外甥当生日礼物
for my nephew's birthday?
你说的是漫画书吧
No, I think you mean comic books
漫画只是苍白无力的幽默
comics are feeble attempts humor featuring
搞些说话的小人儿 拟人的宠物
talking babies and anthropomorphized pets
旧时有个乐观的名字叫"开心一刻"
found traditionally in the optimistically named funny pages.
莱纳德能不能帮我挑几本漫画
Leonard can you pick me up a few comics for my nephew's birthday?
好啊 他爱看什么
Sure what does he like?
不晓得 他才13岁 随便挑吧
I don't know. he is thirteen, just pick out anything.
随便挑?
Just pick out anything?
说不定我们能在不知道尺码的情况下
May be the same time we can pick out a new suit for him
给他挑一套新衣服
without knowing his size.
或者在不知道他职业倾向的情况下
or pick out his career form
给他挑一份工作申请表
without knowing his aptitude.
又或者在不知道他膳食纤维需求的情况下
or pick out his breakfast cereal
给他挑一盒早餐麦片
without knowing his fiber requirements
或者他喜不喜欢小软糖
Or his feelings about little marshmallows.
《蜘蛛侠》 给他挑《蜘蛛侠》
Spider-man. get him spider-man.
《神奇蜘蛛侠》 《终极蜘蛛侠》 《惊奇蜘蛛侠》
Amazing spider-man, ultimate spider-man, spectacular spider-man,
《惊险蜘蛛侠》 《蜘蛛侠2099》
The marvelous adventures of spider-man, spider-man 2099?
莱纳德
Leonard?
你知道他会说个没完
You know this can go on all night.
直接跟我们去吧
Why don't you just come with us?
我就是不想跟你们去
That's what I was trying to avoid.
我把《惊叹蜘蛛侠》给忘了
Oh, I forgot sensational spider-man.
多可爱的小店啊
Aw, what a cute, little store.
大家都盯着我
Ev-everybody's staring at me.
别担心 他们比你还惊讶呢
Don't worry, they're more scared of you than you are of them.
咋不像呢
Unlikely.
送这个给我侄子怎么样
Here, what about this one for my nephew?
-眼光一流 -太好了
- A superb choice. - oh, great.
但他必须看过《无限危机》和《52》
Provided he has already read infinite crisis and 52,
还要熟悉DC的多元宇宙重建
And is familiar with the reestablishment of the dc multiverse.
什么是多元宇宙
What's a "multiverse"?
带她出去
Get her out of here.
来吧 我帮你选
Come on, I'll help you pick something.
没错 她和我们是一起的
That's right. she's with us.
这些家伙真可怜
Guys like that are so pathetic.
说说看
Tell me about it.
瞧 新版蝙蝠侠皮带扣哦
Ooh, look, a new batman belt buckle.
好啊 莱纳德
Oh, hey, leonard.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you find something?
你好 史都华 这是佩妮
Oh, hey, Stuart. this is penny.
她想买几本漫画书
She's just looking for some comic books.
是吗
Oh, really, wow.
如果不是自愿来的 眨两下眼睛
Blink twice if you're here against your will.
还好啦 史都华
I think we're fine, stuart.
需要帮忙就叫我
Okay. well, let me know if you need anything.
谢谢
Thanks.
他人好像挺不错呢
Oh, he seems like a nice guy.
你说喜欢漫画的人吗
You mean for someone who's into comic books?
不 不是
No. no-no-no.
我是说...没错
I just meant for... yeah.