三剑客变成双飞侠了
All right, the three musketeers just became the dynamic duo.
我们不去勾搭那些女的?
Should we talk to some of these women?
不 现在还太早了
No. it's way too early in the night for that.
先让律师和运动员挑肥拣瘦 然后呢
See, first we let the lawyers and the jocks thin the herd, and then...
我们就直接上老弱病残的
We go after the weak and the old and the lame.
这就是你的秘诀
That's your system?
没错
That's my system.
如果看到有个带导盲犬的妞 她是我的
Oh, and if you spot a chick with a seeing eye dog, she's mine.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我感觉运动裤船长参加你的开幕式也无妨
I think it's nice that captain sweatpants showed up to your art opening.
如果他没碰所有奶酪的话更好
Yeah, it would have been nicer if he hadn't touched all the cheese.
时间还早
You know, it's kind of early.
你想喝点咖啡什么的吗
Do you want to maybe come in for some coffee or something?
好像咖啡晚了点啊
Oh, gee, it's a little late for coffee, isn't it?
你以为喝咖啡只是喝咖啡呢
Oh, you think "coffee," means coffee.
太纯洁了
That is so sweet.
来吧 我有脱咖♥啡♥因的
Come on. I think I have decaf.
太好了 史都华
Oh, good. stuart.
我听到你在说话
I thought I heard your voice.
你有空吗
Do you have a moment?
大概吧
Uh, yeah, I guess.
谢尔顿 我们有点忙
Sheldon, we're a little busy here, so...
你们干啥呢
What are you doing?
我们要喝咖啡
We're having coffee.
现在喝咖啡太晚了吧
Well, isn't it a little late for coffee?
没事 她有脱咖♥啡♥因的
It's okay. she thinks she has decaf.
我去找找
I'll just go look for it.
怎么了
What's up?
我刚才三小时都在网上蝙蝠侠
Well, I've spent the last three hours in an online debate
坛子上辩论 想找你帮忙
In the dc comics batman chatroom, and I need your help.
那些小子很顽固的
Oh, yeah. those guys can be very stubborn.
什么话题
What's the topic?
我觉得如果蝙蝠侠的死是永久的
I am asserting, in the event that batman's death proves permanent,
那么第一任罗宾 迪克·格雷森
The original robin, dick grayson,
是他最合逻辑的继任人
Is the logical successor to the bat cowl.
谢尔顿 恐怕你错得太离谱了
Ooh. sheldon, I'm afraid you couldn't be more wrong.
什么
More wrong?
错是绝对化的 没有比较级的
Wrong is an absolute state and not subject to gradation.
当然有
Of course it is.
说番茄是蔬菜是小错
It's a little wrong to say a tomato is a vegetable.
说番茄是悬索桥是大错特错
It's very wrong to say it's a suspension bridge.
话说回来 迪克后来成了黑翼侠
But returning to the original issue, dick grayson became nightwing,
单独成英雄了
A superhero in his own right.
蝙蝠侠二代肯定是第二任罗宾 杰森·托特
Batman 2 has to be the second robin, jason todd.
肯定 肯定
Has to be? has to be?
我看你是故意挑衅
I hope you're being deliberately provocative.
我找到了
I found the decaf!
太好了
Oh, great!
给我一杯凉茶
Herbal tea for me, please.
酒保 来杯亚历山大鸡尾酒
Barkeep! Alexander me.
那边两个怎么样
How about those two?
不行 她们在吃花生呢
No... They're eating peanuts.
我又过敏 亲个嘴估计就得在西奈医院呆一周
And my allergies, one kiss would put me in cedars-sinai for a week.
角落里的那个呢
What about the ones in the corner?
有希望 很有希望
Possible. very possible.
你是想要那个戴颈圈的呢
Do you want the one in the whiplash collar
还是老眨眼睛的那个呢
or the one who keeps blinking?
我觉得眨眼睛的比较可爱
I think blinky's cute.
行 就这样
You got it, sir.
等等 我们就这样过去
Wait, so we just go over there?
别急
No.
我们不打无准备之仗
We have a little prep work to do.
把这个放进嘴里
Put this in your mouth.
我们经过她们身边 你打个趔趄
We walk past them, you stumble a bit.
我就说 抱歉 我朋友呢...
I say, sorry, my friend's had a little too much.
然后从你嘴里拉这个出来
And then I start to pull it out of your mouth.
然后说 他吃饱了撑的
And say, "a little too much fun."
懂了没
Get it?
她们会笑 我们也很开心
I mean, they're laughing. we're laughing.
接下来我们把姑娘们灌到
Then we get them up to about a .
血液中酒精浓度等级为15的时候
15 blood alcohol level,
告诉她们咱是大款
and tell them we're millionaires.
还有没有别的
What else you got?
看情况了
Depends.
你愿意坐我腿上 装做表演口技的傻子吗
Are you willing to sit on my lap and pretend to be a ventriloquist dummy?
不愿意
No.
我不能坐你腿上 你不懂规则
I can't sit on your lap. you don't know the routine.
抱歉 但你明显局限在前零点时期的DC宇宙了
I'm sorry, but you're obviously stuck in a pre-zero hour dc universe.
当然了
Of course I am.
去掉杀害蝙蝠侠父母的杀手乔·齐尔
Removing joe chill as the killer of batman's
明显剥夺了这个角色存在的理由
Parents effectively deprived him of his raison d'etre.
好吧
Okay.
你可以随便秀法语 但不能证明你是对的
You can throw all the french around you want, it doesn't make you right.
[法语]正好相反
Au contraire.
另外
Plus,
你忘了《无限危机》的故事情节
You're forgetting that the infinite crisis
又将乔·齐尔囊括进《蝙蝠侠传奇》中了
Storyline restored joe chill to the batman mythology.
我什么都没忘 而且我很厌恶你的语气
I am forgetting nothing and I resent your tone.
行
Okay.
谢尔顿 现在很晚了 我得去睡会儿
Look, sheldon, it's late. I've got to get some sleep.
那么 我赢了
So, I win.
没门 我是累了要休息
No, I'm tired.
那么 还是我赢了
So, I win.
好吧 你赢了
Fine. you win.
没错 我赢了
Darn tootin', I win.
佩妮 我今天真的很高兴
Penny, I really had a terrific time...
佩妮
Penny?
不 千万别叫醒她
No, no, no, no, no. don't wake her.
否则她会像金刚狼一样把你暴打一顿
She'll maul you like a rabid wolverine.
我喝的好象不是无咖♥啡♥因咖啡
You know, I don't think that was decaf.
等一下 这是不是你选的那张牌
Wait. is this your card or isn't it?
相信我 这是她们选的牌
Trust me. this was their card.
我还以为你很擅长泡妞
I thought you were good at this.
你总是讲怎么去酒吧泡妞
You're always talking about how you go to bars and meet women.
我经常做啊
I do, all the time.
那现在呢
Well, what happened?
我们在这坐了快一晚上
We've been sitting here all night and the longest
跟你谈话最长的却是打电话给你的老妈
Conversation you've had with a woman was when your mom called.
你就是要逼我说出口 对吧
Wow. you're just going to make me come out and say it, aren't you?
说什么
Say what?
你拖我后腿了
You're weighing me down.
我是只猎鹰 单飞时收获更好
I'm a falcon who hunts better solo.
行 我坐着 你去翱翔捕猎吧
Fine. I'll sit here. you take flight and hunt.
别逗了
Don't be ridiculous.
怎么能告诉猎鹰什么时候去捕猎
You can't just tell a falcon when to hunt.
实际上 可以的
Actually, you can.
周围都是猎物呢
There's whole sport built around it.
小猎鹰
Falconry.
闭嘴
Shut up.
叫上库萨帕里走吧
Let's just get koothrappali and go.
这小子真走运
Lucky bastard.
肯定是他口音的关系
It's got to be that stupid accent of his.
你好 我是孟买过来的桑贾伊
Hello. I am sanjay wolowitz from bombay.