霍尔德被莱斯利甩
你是星战银河系里的吗
Okay. Are you from the Star Wars universe?
是
Yes.
是原始三部曲里的吗
Were you in the original trilogy?
是
Yes.
是不是我钱包里 夹着一张你穿金属比基尼的照片
Oh, is there a picture of you in my wallet wearing a metal bikini?
老天 我可不希望如此
God, I hope not.
不对 不是莱娅公主
And no, I'm not Princess Leia.
轮到我了
Okay, okay. My turn. Um...
六部星战电影都有你吗
Are you in all six Star Wars movies?
-对 -有意思
- Yes. - Interesting.
你是机器人吗
Are you a droid?
是
Yes.
是不是有点像闪闪亮的谢尔顿
Do you kind of look like a shiny Sheldon?
是
Yes.
C-3PO
C-3PO.
猜对了
You got it.
太荒谬了
That's preposterous.
我才不像C-3PO呢
I do not resemble C-3PO.
别误会
Don't get me wrong.
虽然受宠若惊 但我不这么认为
I'm flattered. I just don't see it.
[手机铃♥声:她用科学迷了我的眼]
是莱斯利·温克尔
Leslie Winkle.
接通"互利友人"
You've reached "Friends with Benefits."
性♥爱电招 请按一
For a booty call, press one now.
什么叫做
What exactly does that expression mean,
"互利友人"
"friends with benefits"?
他给她提供健康保障了?
Does he provide her with health insurance?
不是
No.
想象你和某人 保持性♥交关系
Imagine you maintained a friendship with someone you had sex with,
但同时能和任何人约会
but you were free to date whoever you wanted.
抱歉 我想不出任何一个
I'm sorry. I can't imagine any of that.
还是玩游戏吧
All right. Back to the game.
应该轮到我了
I believe it's my turn.
你们随时可以提问了
You may begin your questions whenever you're ready.
你是斯波克吧[星战人物]
Are you Spock?
我不喜欢这个游戏
I don't like this game.
轮到谁了
So, where were we?
你不是应招去做♥爱吗
Aren't you leaving for your booty call?
不是 是其他事
No, it was something else.
怎么什么事都要和性♥爱挂钩 拜托
Why does everything have to be about sex with you? Come on.
轮到谁了
Whose turn is it?
到你了
We were up to you.
好 开始吧
Great. Just start.
好
Okay, let's see.
你是连续剧里的吗
Are you from a TV series?
她把我甩了
She dumped me!
我看他是《巴比伦5号》的
I bet he's someone from Babylon 5.
我们猜不中了
We're never going to get it.
《生活大爆炸》
第二季 第21集
莱斯利怎么了 为什么甩你
What happened with Leslie? Why did she dump you?
我不知道 她就说
I don't know. She just said,
霍华德 老娘见异思迁了
"Howard, Mama's a rolling stone."
然后电话哔了一声就挂了
Then her call waiting beeped and she was gone.
我不明白
I don't understand.
如果你们之间没有感情
If you were in a non-emotional relationship, then why
怎么情绪反应得这么波动
are you having what appears to be an emotional response?
谢尔顿 他显然对她有感情
Sheldon, he obviously had feelings for her.
我当然对她有感情
Of course I had feelings for her.
我看了她的裸体呢 老天
I saw her naked, for God's sake.
你要转移一下注意力
Okay, look, you just need to get your mind off it.
想不想去漫画书店
Do you want to go to the comic book store?
或者看部电影
Maybe go see a movie?
我哪也不想去
I don't want to go anywhere.
我发现内华达州有一大堆
I'm given to understand that there's an entire city in Nevada
特别设计的城市能帮霍华德这类人
designed specifically to help people like Howard
忘却他们的烦恼
forget their problems.
直接用新烦恼替代
They can replace them with new problems such as alcoholism,
比如酗酒 赌博 性传播疾病
gambling addiction, and sexually transmitted diseases.
是我想错了 还是谢尔顿在说去维加斯
Is it me, or was that Sheldon's way of saying, "Vegas, baby!"?
我没去过那儿 你呢
I've never been there. Have you?
我也没有
Me? No.
我引用文森·沃恩在《摇摆者》里的话而已
I just got "Vegas, baby!" from Vince Vaughn in Swingers.
应该不错啊 反正现在周末也空下来了
It could be fun. I know my weekend's wide open, now that...
就这么办 我们去维加斯吧
Okay, let's do this. Let's go to Las Vegas.
-现在就去吗 -何乐而不为呢
- Now? Right now? - Why not?
大家都做即兴的事
People do things "right now," all the time.
我们也即兴一把
Why can't we be "right now" people, too?
回家收拾行李 我们就是即兴一族了
Go home, pack a bag, and we'll be "right now" people.
但是 我得先去药店买药
I mean, I have to stop at the drug store to refill a prescription,
买完药 我们就即兴去
but after that, we'll go right now.
你意下如何 霍华德
What do you say, Howard?
我觉得
I say...
去维加斯吧
"Vegas, baby!"
你怎么跟你妈说
What are you going to tell your mother?
我去海洋世界
"Sea World, baby!"
谢尔顿 你去吗
Hey, Sheldon, are you coming?
即使让丽蝇在我耳道里
I'd rather have a blowfly lay eggs
产卵孵幼虫 我也不去
and hatch larvae in my auditory canal.
行 我们会给你带T恤
Great. We'll bring you back a t-shirt.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好啊 邻居
Hello, neighbor.
你好 谢尔顿
Hello, Sheldon.
这个美好的夜晚过得愉快么
And how are you this fine evening?
愉快
Great.
很好 真高兴
Good. I'm glad.
是吗
Really?
你喝醉了?
Are you drunk?
我就是心情好嘛
I'm just in a good mood.
我的同胞们都去维加斯了
While my compatriots are in Las Vegas,
我就能在这美好的夜晚 独自享受《孤独要塞》了
I will be enjoying a blissful evening in my personal Fortress of Solitude.
你指的是超人的那个大冰冻那啥对吧
That's Superman's big ice thingy, right?
我现在心情好
You know, I'm in such a good mood,
居然觉得你对英语词汇掌握之贫乏
I'm actually finding your tenuous grasp
甚至有一点可爱的说
of the English language folksy and charming today.
什么闻着这么香
Mmm. What smells so good?
这是奶油咖喱的醉人香气
That is the intoxicating aroma of Kadhai Paneer,
更是对这个自由的傍晚
a perfect culinary representation
通过美食的完美体现
of the freedom this evening holds.
这不光是库萨帕里所厌恶的印度美食
Not only is it Indian cuisine, which Koothrappali loathes,
并且有大量花生作为配菜
it contains a generous helping of peanuts,
能把沃罗威茨变成一个97磅的呼哧呼哧的大泡泡
which would reduce Wolowitz to a wheezing 97-pound blister.
还有 主料是干酪 一种农家芝士
And finally, its main ingredient is paneer, a farmer's cheese
莱纳德食用后会瞬间让同房间的人
that would cause Leonard to render any room uninhabitable
死不见血
within minutes.
好吃啊
Yum.
那就祝你晚上玩得开心
Well, enjoy your big evening.
佩妮
Penny.
我知道你今晚也是一个人
I realize you're also on your own tonight,
如果你万一觉得一个人无聊了
so if, at some point, you find yourself with nothing to do,
请不要来打扰我
please do not disturb me.
谢尔顿 玩得开心
Have fun, Sheldon.
当然会了
Oh, I shall.
不要啊
No!
超人同志 您怎么了
What's wrong, Superman?
被锁在你的大冰冻那啥外面了么
Locked out of your big ice thingy?
快看
Look at this.
漱口水 润肤露 沐浴液
Mouthwash, lotion, body wash.
洗发水护发素
Shampoo and conditioner
全部在一个小瓶子里
together in one tiny bottle.
我爱拉斯维加斯
I love Las Vegas.
霍华德 能借我你的须后水用用么