And we thought maybe you could cheer him up.
用你的床上功夫
With sex.
不用说的这么直白吧
I think she knows what I meant.
你在那兜来兜去她怎么可能明白
How can she when you beat around the bush?
她可是红灯区的
She's from the mean streets
那里的人都是二话不说直接干正事的
where they shoot from the hip and keep it real.
放心吧 我会好好照顾你们的朋友
Don't worry. I can take good care of your friend.
好的 太棒了
Okay, terrific.
那请问能不能不让他
Uh, um... listen, is there a way that we can do this
知道你的真实身份是...
where he doesn't know that you're a, you know...
娼妓
Prostitute.
你们想要女友式的服务啊
You want the girlfriend experience.
对 对 正是
Yes. Yeah, exactly.
女友式的服务
The girlfriend experience.
其实 能不能再问一下
Actually, if it's not too much to ask,
能不能搞成犹太人式的女友服务
could we have the Jewish girlfriend experience?
这是第20个问题了
Okay, that's question 20.
你接着猜
You have to guess.
谢尔顿 放过我吧
I don't know, Sheldon.
你是《星球大战》吗
Are you Star Wars?
一个人怎么可能变身成一部电影呢
How can one person be a whole movie?
我放弃了 能不能找点别的事干
Okay, I give up. Can we just do something else?
好吧
Fine.
其实人家是斯波克啦
I was Spock.
你和莱纳德是"互利友人"吗
Are you and Leonard friends with benefits?
什么
What?
你和莱纳德是"互利友人"吗
Are you and Leonard friends with benefits?
这是谁无中生有的
Where did that even come from?
是他说的吗
Did he say we were?
不 莱纳德什么都没说
No, Leonard said nothing.
但他假装说你的信寄错了
But who knows what goes on over here
谁知道你们到底在搞什么
when he pretends your mail was misdelivered?
只是寄信 没有其他
Just mail, no benefits.
我明白了
I see.
你为什么问这个
Why are you asking?
我对于整个交际圈很是好奇
I'm curious about the whole social construct.
表面上看来 关于满足个人性♥欲方面
On its face, the idea of satisfying one's sexual appetite--
假设某人受到这方面的折磨
assuming one is afflicted with such--
没有感情上的纠葛 这看似相当具有实用性
without emotional entanglement, that seems eminently practical.
不过 据我观察 霍华德·沃罗维茨却是 哭得像个小女孩一样
What I've observed, however, is Howard Wolowitz crying like a little girl.
有些人只是无法处理好 那种关系而已
Well, some people just can't handle that kind of relationship.
你能么
Can you?
什么
Excuse me?
你能否做到跟一个与自己
Are you able to have sex with men
毫无情感依恋的男人上床呢
without developing an emotional attachment?
谢尔顿 我实在不想跟你讨论这个话题
Sheldon, I really don't want to talk about this with you.
这个话题让你感到不适了吗
Is this conversation making you uncomfortable?
当然了 我很不爽 看不出来吗
Of course it's making me uncomfortable. Can't you tell?
我看不出来
I really have no idea.
我实在不擅长解读
I don't particularly excel
脸部表情和肢体语言
at reading facial expressions, body language...
我要发飙了 谢同学
I'm uncomfortable, Sheldon!
谢谢 我了解了
Thank you. That's very helpful.
好啦 极品虾仁在哪儿呢
All right, where are these amazing shrimp?
看
Behold.
说真的 你觉得这有婴儿手臂大吗
Seriously, you think this is the size of a baby's arm?
迷你婴儿
A little baby.
我回房间了
Okay, I'm going back to the room.
天啊 上一盘上等"胸肉" 他们会死么!
Boy, would it maybe kill them to put out a nice brisket?
你好 我叫霍华德·沃罗维茨
Hi, there. Howard Wolowitz.
我叫埃斯特·罗森布拉特
Esther Rosenblatt.
看来管理员今晚不来了 给你
I don't think the manager's coming tonight, so here.
你准备让我睡沙发么
Are you suggesting I sleep on the couch?
我起初不这么想
Well, it wasn't the first suggestion that came to mind,
但现在就这么定
but it's the one I'm going with.
我不能睡沙发 我是睡床的
I can't sleep on your couch. I sleep in a bed.
你看看这尺寸
And given its dimensions,
我可不想成为EM斯尼科林畅销儿童书
I have no intention of living out E.M. Snickering's
《康沃尔巨人》的真人版
beloved children's book, The Tall Man From Cornwall.
你说啥
What?
康沃尔巨人
"There was a tall man from Cornwall
身高超过床
"whose length exceeded his bed.
身子躺不平
"My body fits on it, but barely upon it,
大头容不下
there's no room for my big Cornish head."
我让你睡我的床 但有一个条件
All right, I will give you my bed on one condition:
你得在接下来8小时内闭上嘴
that you promise to zip your hole for the next eight hours.
我能说最后一句话吗
May I say one last thing?
只要不押韵就成
Only if it doesn't rhyme.
好啊
All right.
晚安
Good night.
前戏么 我想想
Turn-ons? Let me see.
在火堆前读一本好书
Reading a good book in front of the fire,
沿着海滩漫步
long walks on the beach...
还有带着培根汉堡
and getting freaky on the Sabbath
在安息日[犹太人新年]狂欢
with a bacon cheeseburger.
真的吗 我也是
Really? Me, too!
哎呦喂 你好性感呐
Oy,gevalt, you're hot.
确实
Yeah.
失陪一下下
Excuse me for a moment.
怎么样了
Hey, how's it going?
少废话 都是你一手安排的吧
Cut the crap. You set this up, didn't you?
对
Yes.
她是妓♥女 对吧
She's a hooker, isn't she?
对 娼妓
A prostitute, yes.
你已经付钱给她了?
You already gave her the money?
是
Yes.
太谢谢你了
Thank you!
佩妮
Penny?
咋了
What?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
可能是因为你的嘴巴没闭上
Maybe that's because your hole is still open.
我想家了
I'm homesick.
你的家离这就20英尺
Your home is 20 feet from here.
20英尺 20光年 都没关系
20 feet, 20 light-years, it doesn't matter.
它就像在一个遥远的星系
It's in a galaxy far, far away.
妈的
Damn it.
你要我♥干嘛
What do you want me to do?
唱"乖乖猫"
Sing "Soft Kitty."
那是你病了才有的事
That's only for when you're sick.
想家也是一种病嘛
Homesick is a type of being sick.
拜托 非唱不可吗
Come on, do I really have to?
那就聊天吧
I suppose we can stay up and talk.
乖猫猫 暖猫猫
* Soft kitty, warm kitty
小小毛绒球
* Little ball of fur
快乐猫猫
* Happy kitty...
瞌睡猫猫
Sleepy kitty.
-瞌睡猫猫 -不对
- * Sleepy kit... * - No.
重来
Start over.
乖猫猫 暖猫猫
* Soft kitty, warm kitty
小小毛绒球
* Little ball of fur
快乐猫猫 瞌睡猫猫
* Happy kitty, sleepy kitty
呜 呜 呜 [猫的叫声]
* Purr, purr, purr.
佩妮
Penny?
怎么了
Yeah?
谢谢你让我住这
Thank you for letting me stay here.
不客气 甜心
Oh. You're welcome, sweetie.
行了 我有睡意了 出去吧
Okay, I'm sleepy now,get out.
太好了
Oh, good.
你终于回家了
You're finally home.
你在佩妮家搞什么
What were you doing at Penny's?
我们一起吃了晚餐
Well, we had dinner,
玩了些游戏 还睡了一晚
uh, played some games, and then I spent the night.
你应该很高兴 因为我终于
You'll be happy to know that I now have
对"互利友人"有更深的理解了
a much better understanding of "friends with benefits."