大伙帮霍尔德修太空厕所
闻到了吗smell that?
新漫画书的味道
That's the smell of new comic books.
太棒了
Oh, yes.
今天我来付账 伙计们
They're on me today, boys.
你买单?
You're paying?
你又去卖精♥子了?
Have you been selling your sperm again?
没有 只是庆祝一下
No, I'm celebrating.
现在 太空船
As we speak, the space shuttle
正停在国际空间站
Is docking at the at the international space station
配备沃罗威茨零重力
Where it will deploy the wolowitz zero-gravity
废物处理系统
Waste disposal system.
少给自己戴高帽
Oh, get over yourself.
不就是高科技马桶嘛
It's a high-tech toilet.
这么想
Just think.
多亏你的杰作
Thanks to your hard work,
国际太空宇航员才能
An international crew of astronauts
大胆去没人去过的地方拉
Will "boldly go where no man has gone before."
好笑吗
Is that supposed to be funny?
确实好笑
I believe it is.
结合引用《星际旅行》
The combination of the star trek reference
和双重含义的动词
And the play on words involving the double-meaning
去[拉]
Of the verb "to go"
说明莱纳德拿你的
Suggests that leonard is humorously mocking
太空管道工程开玩笑呢
Your efforts in space plumbing.
行 开你们的小玩笑吧
Okay, make your little jokes,
但我们四人之中 只有我
But of the four of us, I'm the only one making
为科学技术做出实际贡献
Any real-world contribution to science and technology.
他说得对 这可是重大成果 有两个原因
He's right. this is an important achievement, for two reasons.
可以一号[小便]
Number one...
还能二号[大便]
And, of course, number two!
真聪明
Oh, clever!
利用基数对应
Playing on the use of cardinal numbers
隐喻人体机能
As euphemisms for bodily functions.
给 谢尔顿 给你留的新《地狱男爵》
Here, sheldon, I pulled the new hellboy for you.
太刺♥激了
It's mind-blowing.
喂 严重剧透
Excuse me. spoiler alert.
我没有透露什么啊
I didn't spoil anything.
你说了很刺♥激
You told me it's mind-blowing.
我的思维已经开始提前刺♥激了
So, my mind is going into it pre-blown.
一旦提前刺♥激 还谈什么再刺♥激
And once a mind is pre-blown, it cannot be re-blown.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
让圣诞怪杰跟圣诞节道歉去吧
Said the grinch to christmas.
莱纳德
Uh, hey, leonard.
我能跟你谈件事吗
Could I talk to you about something?
可以 什么事
Sure, what's up?
还记得几周前
Remember I went out with
我和你朋友佩妮约会的事吗
Your friend, penny, a couple weeks ago?
不太记得
Yeah, vaguely.
你肯定记得
Sure you remember.
你那晚还傻乎乎地
That was the night you went to the bar and made a fool
去酒吧找陌生女人呢
Of yourself trying to pick up strange women.
怎么了
What about it?
上次约会不太顺利
Well, uh, the thing is, the date didn't go that well.
真不幸
Oh. too bad.
我想现在能做的就是爬起来
I guess the thing to do now is just pick yourself up,
拍拍身上的土 忘记她向前看
Dust yourself off, forget it and move on.
我做不到
I can't do that.
见鬼了做不到
Why the hell not?
因为我们明天还有个约会
'cause we're going out again tomorrow.
打扰一下 斯图尔特
Excuse me, stuart.
你看了新的《闪电侠》吗
Have you read the new flash?
-没看呢 -我看了
- No. - well, I have
大为惊叹呢
And it will knock your socks off!
看你还能不能再惊叹
Good luck getting them back on.
怎么说呢
Uh, anyway,
我觉得这可能是我和佩妮最后的机会了
I figure this is probably my last shot with penny
我不想搞砸了
And I don't want to screw it up.
谁都不想搞砸
Nobody wants that.
问题就是 这是第二次约会
Here's my question:it's the second date,
你觉得她会想要进一步的身体接触么
You think she'll be expecting things to get physical?
老天
Uh, gee, um...
我初步的建议是不要
My initial reaction is "no," but, um,
让我想想再回答你吧
Let me think about it and get back to you, okay?
那你打我电话吧
Okay, so, you'll give me a call?
你打我电话也行
Yeah, or you call me.
好的
Great.
谁都不打最好
Or nobody calls anyone.
有意思
Interesting.
佩妮的现任追求者寻求前任追求者的建议
Penny's current suitor asking advice from her former suitor.
拉杰 谢谢你的友情字幕提示
You know, thanks for closed- captioning my pain, raj.
你想确保他既得不到佩妮
Hey, want to make sure he gets nowhere with penny
又不伤害你和他们的友情么
Without jeopardizing your friendship with either of them?
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
直接让他做过去两年
Just tell him to do everything
你对佩妮做过的一切
You've done with her for the last two years.
《生活大爆炸》
第二季 第22集
好啊 莱纳德
Hey, leonard.
你好
Oh, hi.
-最近如何 -很好
- How's it going? - good, good.
-你呢 -也好
- You? - fine.
我能问你件事么
Oh, hey, can I ask you something?
当然
Sure.
关于你的朋友斯图尔特
You know your friend stuart?
怎么了
Yes.
他又约我出去 我答应了
Well, he asked me out again and I said yes,
然后我觉得
And then I started thinking
应该先和你谈谈
Maybe I should talk to you first.
谈什么
About what?
我和你朋友约会
Well, does it bother you,
你会不会觉得困扰
Me going out with one of your friends?
我们从前...
'cause you know, you and me...
不会 过去的事了
No. no, that's the past.
我会与时俱进
I'm really more of a "right now" kind of guy.
活在当下
You know, living in the moment.
虽然我还和未来扯上点关系
Although I do have to live a little in the future,
那是因为我的工作
'cause, well, that's my job.
当然我对经♥典科幻的喜爱
Of course, my fondness for classic science fiction
也时常将我带回往昔
Does draw my attention backwards,
但这类故事经常发生在未来
But those stories often take place in the future.
总之 不会困扰我的
In conclusion, no, it doesn't bother me.
好吧 你真大度
Okay, well, that's really cool of you.
我不会说大度
Yeah, well, I wouldn't say cool.
我只会说
I'd just say...
这才是莱纳德
"that's leonard!"
这样说来 你能不能给我点建议
Well, in that case, do you mind giving me some advice?
关于斯图尔特的
About stuart?
没问题
Love to.
他很内向的
He's very shy.
我怎么能让他觉得和我在一起觉得更舒服
How do I make him feel more comfortable around me?
首先 不要低估了
Well, first of all, don't underestimate
不舒服这个词的程度
The value of discomfort.
-真的 -是的
- Really? - oh, yes.
斯图尔特有压力才有动力
Stuart thrives under pressure.
所以他才会在漫画书店工作
That's why he works in a comic book store.
是斯图尔特
Oh, it's stuart.
你不接么?
You're not going to answer it?
他想谈佩妮的事
He wants to talk about penny.
而我不想
I don't want to talk about penny.
你在做一个假设
You're making an assumption.
但万一是漫画店失火了呢
Perhaps the comic book store is on fire.