何不干脆另建一个通道来疏通呢
What if we just ran another line, bypass it entirely?
行不通 管道直径不够
It won't work. the diameter of the tubing is insufficient.
那重置收集槽呢
What if we reposition the collection tank?
行不通 没地儿放
It won't work. no way to mount it.
我有个主意
Okay, here's an idea.
我♥干脆从此隐姓埋名
What if I change my name and go live
投靠以色列的堂姐艾薇和她老公
With my cousin and her husband, avi, in israel?
这个行得通
That could work.
-早安 -早安 怎么了
- Morning. morning. - what's up?
没什么 我们熬了一夜
Nothing. we just pulled an all-nighter
修理一台零重力...意粉机
Trying to fix a zero-gravity... pasta maker.
我出去买点咖啡 你要吗
I'm going to make a coffee run. do you want any?
不 谢了 我有
Oh, no, thanks. I have coffee.
很好 那昨晚的约会进展如何
Great. so how'd it go with stuart last night?
我实在不想谈
Um, I really don't want to talk about it.
当然可以
Yeah. right. sure.
不过 你们出去之前
The thing is, uh, before you guys went out,
我和他谈过 我...
I spoke to him and i...
我说了 我不想谈
I said I don't want to talk about it.
-我只是觉得... -莱纳德
- Okay, I just, I kind of feel... - look, leonard,
我和斯图尔特之间的事和你无关
What goes on between me and stuart is none of your business.
别管闲事了 行吧
So just leave it alone, okay?
你如果真想赎罪
If you really want to clean up your karma,
就快去帮我买拿铁
Go get my freakin' latte.
等下 我想到了
Hang on, I think I've got this.
帮我把这一小片PVC塑料
Help me see if we can wedge this little piece
塞进支撑杆后面
Of pvc behind the support rod.
你高估自己建的
I think you're overestimating the tensile strength
玩意的抗张强度了吧
Of the substructure you're building.
谢尔顿 我自有分寸
Sheldon, I know what I'm doing.
你要是有分寸 这里就不会放着太空马桶
If you knew what you were doing, there wouldn't be
而是放着我的咖啡桌
A space toilet where my coffee table should be.
霍华德 等等
Howard,wait...
为什么不用这个代替PVC管
Why don't you ou use this instead of the pvc
来辅助横向滤波器安装到位呢
To keep the transverse filter assembly in place?
因为这个东东不是空间站的零件
Because this is not a spare part from the space station.
这是比萨饼盒子里
This is the thing from the pizza box that keeps
用来避免盒盖接触起司的
The lid from touching the cheese.
就是这个用途吗
That what that's for?
在印度 盒盖就盖在起司上面
In india, the lid just touches the cheese.
当然了 我们还有极度的贫穷
Of course, we also have rampant
和周期性肆虐的霍乱
Poverty and periodic outbreaks of cholera,
所以起司里有个小纸板也没啥大不了的
So a little cardboard in our cheese is no biggie.
-你去哪儿 -漫画书店
- Where are you going? - comic book store.
好主意呀 我可以借机休息
Oh, an excellent idea! I could certainly use a break.
-我也是 -等等
- Me, too.- Now, hold on.
只要航天员能安全地在太空中大便
You guys can go to the comic book store
我就让你们去漫画书店
When man can once again safely poop in space.
为什么莱纳德可以去
Why does Leonard get to go?
因为他跟佩妮的关系现在纠缠不清
'cause he's upset over his situation with penny
要是再让我听到一次
And if I have to hear about it again,
我就把他卵巢那个地方踢飞
I'm going to kick him in his ovaries.
霍华德 谢谢你的理解
Thanks for understanding, howard.
姐妹 我支持你
I got your back, sister.
好啦 我觉得这台
All right, I think we've got
原型机可以开始接受测试了
A prototype ready to test.
把那个特百惠盒子递给我
Hand me that Tupperware.
哇 真重啊
Wow, that's heavy.
当然重 是我妈妈做的肉馅糕
Damn right it's heavy. it's my mother's meat loaf.
已经用它测试了无数次马桶了
It's been testing toilets for generations.
我必须指出 霍华德 如果给麻省理工写封信
I must say, howard, I think a detailed letter to mit
描述你目前状况 可能会让他们
Describing your current circumstances might entitle you
退回你的硕士学位
To a refund on your master's degree.
好的 模拟零重力环境人类排泄物处理测试
Okay, simulated zero-gravity human waste disposal test
肉馅糕模拟物已就绪
With meat loaf analog in...
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
很好很强大
Fascinating.
你觉得问题出在哪
What do you think the problem is?
面包屑放得不够
Not enough bread crumbs.
-斯图尔特 我想跟你谈谈 -当然 怎么了
- Hey, Stuart, I need to talk to you. - Sure, what's up?
关于佩妮 我觉得我给了你一些很坏的建议
I think I gave you some bad advice about penny,
我想道歉
And I want to apologize.
别啊 你的建议挺不错的
Oh, no, your advice was great.
真的
It was?
是啊 "慢慢来"确实管用
Oh, yeah, going slow really worked.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
对我来说从来不管用
Never worked for me.
昨天吃晚饭的时候 我按照你说的做了
Yeah, last night at dinner, I did what you told me.
我尽量慢慢来 并且保持距离
I went really slow, I kept my distance,
然后两瓶红酒下肚 我们就在车里亲热了
And two bottles of wine later, we were making out in my car.
红酒 我没说要给她喝红酒啊
Wine? I didn't say to give her wine.
没事 因为从那开始就出乱子了
It doesn't matter, 'cause that's where it all went to hell.
接吻的时候
During the kissing?
你做了什么 对着她的嘴打喷嚏么
What did you do, sneeze in her mouth?
我对一个女孩儿做过一次
I did that to a girl once.
没 一切正常 我俩也很投入
No, everything was good and really hot.
然后我说
And I said,
"噢 佩妮" 就在
"Oh, penny," and right where
她应该说"噢 斯图尔特"的时候 她却说了
She was supposed to say, "oh, Stuart," she said...
你的名字
Your name.
"莱纳德"吗
"Leonard"?
-那是你的名字吧 -是啊 不是 是
- That is your name, right? - yeah, no, yeah.
我很抱歉
Wow, I'm sorry.
你肯定不想听这样的话
That must've been the last thing you wanted to hear.
跟"你知道我很花心"不相上下了
Well, it beats, "you know I'm a dude, right?"
确实很糟糕
Yeah, it was pretty bad.
当然 当然
Yeah. no doubt, no doubt.
我很抱歉你俩没啥进展
Okay, well, I'm sorry it didn't work out.
不是你的错
Not your fault.
还真不是我的错
Yeah, how about that.
-再见 -拜拜
- See you soon. - Yeah, sure
是的 先生 我知道什么是"机密"
Yes, sir, I understand "classified."
我们会守口如瓶 没人会知道
We'll keep it all classified; no one has to know
只有你知我知
Anything about this but you and me.
什么机密
What's classified?
霍华德的太空马桶
Howard's space toilet.
等下再跟你讲
I'll tell you later.
他们已经部署了我们的解决方案
Well, they've deployed our solution.
一起祈祷它会奏效吧
Let's just all hope it works.
我看不出来跟我有什么关系
I don't see why I have to worry.
又不是我的饭碗岌岌可危
My career's not hanging in the balance.
是个玩笑
That was a joke.
笑点在于 它是真的
It's funny, because it's true.
莱纳德 你能不能把酱油递过来
Leonard, could you pass the soysauce please?
抱歉 你跟我说话吗
I'm sorry, were you talking to me?
是啊 我叫的是你
Yeah,I said Leonard.
你确实叫的是我呢
Yes, you did, didn't you?
什么鬼东西啊
What the hell is that?
肉馅糕
Meat Loaf.
它怎么会在天花板上
What was it doing on the ceiling?
那是机密
That's classified.
[国际空间站]
休斯顿航天中心 这是国际空间站
Houston, uh, International Space Station.
我们遇到点小麻烦
We have a little situation up here.
我们想进行一次计划外的太空行走
We'd like to make an unscheduled space walk.
空间站 这是休斯顿航天中心
I.S.S., Houston.
请问哪名航天员会参与此次舱外活动
Which crew members would be involved in this E.V.A.?
休斯顿 全体成员都想到舱外几分钟
Houston, uh, we'd all like to step outside for a few minutes.
空间站
I.S.S.
我恐怕不能授权
I'm afraid we can't authorize that...
休斯顿 其实是想知照一下
Houston, this is more of a FYI call
我们其实已经全都出舱了
We are basically out the door.
美剧 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表