只要那个大学有比较强的科学研究组织
with a university that has a strong science program.
霍华德 这可是重大科研项目
Howard, this is big science.
你可以成为那个组建仪器的工程师
You could be the engineer who builds the equipment
我们能因此上杂志封面呢
that puts us on the cover of magazines.
我也可以成为那个造出一把弩弓
I could also be the engineer
用来射杀谢尔顿的工程师
who builds the crossbow that kills Sheldon.
你仍然可能因此上杂志
You still might get on a magazine.
你们俩真的慎重考虑过了
So you guys are seriously considering this?
-是的 -你们觉得能受得了谢尔顿
- Yes. - And you think you can put up with Sheldon?
我是印度人嘛
Well, I'm a Hindu.
我的信仰告诉我 今生的苦难
My religion teaches that if we suffer in this life
来世将转为福音
we are rewarded in the next.
和谢尔顿在北极历练三个月
Three months at the North Pole with Sheldon,
我能重生成一个身材火爆又会飞的亿万富翁
and I'm reborn as a well-hung billionaire with wings!
先生们 做出决定了么
Well, gentlemen, have you reached a decision?
我加入
I'm in.
我也加入
Me, too.
晕死 给我压力 从了
Oh, damn it. Peer pressure. Fine.
很好
Excellent.
友情提示下
Just an FYI,
既然我是考察队的队长
as I am the expedition's team leader,
按规定你应该说"好的 队长"
protocol dictates that be phrased, "Fine, sir."
不过别担心
But don't worry,
会有新生培训的
there will be a briefing.
佩妮
Penny.
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
佩妮
Penny.
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
佩妮
Penny.
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
佩妮
Penny.
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
佩妮
Penny!
谢尔顿
Sheldon!
佩妮
Penny!
你要干嘛
What do you want?
我想进入芝士蛋糕厂的步入式冷藏室
I need access to the Cheesecake Factory's walk-in freezer.
亲爱的 我说过了
Now, honey, I already told you, the hamburger
汉堡的肉饼是冷鲜保存的
meat is fresh and stored at a safe temperature.
不 这回是为了三个月的北极考察训练
No. This is to train for a three-month expedition to the magnetic North Pole.
什么
What?
我不知道这句话 哪里让你听不懂了
I don't know how that sentence could possibly confuse you...
说详细点 我将和莱纳德 沃罗威茨 库萨帕里
but to elaborate, I'm going to the Arctic Circle
一切去北极圈
with Leonard, Wolowitz and Koothrappali.
你们都去
You're all going?
-是的 -去三个月
- Yes. - For three months?
是的
Yes.
不好意思
Excuse me.
冷藏室的事你到底是同意还是不同意啊
Is that a yes or a no on the freezer?
这女人的注意力跟小虫虫差不多
The woman has the attention span of a gnat.
-嗨 莱纳德 -嗨
- Hey, Leonard. - Hey.
谢尔顿说你们要去北极
Sheldon says you're going to the North Pole.
是啊 另类吧
Yeah. Pretty cool, huh?
是啊 只是有点惊讶 你没告诉我
Yeah. I'm just a little surprised you didn't tell me.
事情发生得太快了
Oh, well, it all happened kind of fast.
我们忙着体检 买保暖内衣
And we had to get physicals and buy thermal underwear
还得研究下 积雪这些东西
and study up on, you know, snow and stuff.
抱歉 我本来要告诉你的
Sorry, I was gonna tell you.
你不用道歉
Oh, hey, no, you don't have to apologize.
没有说你必须告诉我
There's no reason you have to tell me.
我只不过 有点惊讶罢了
I was just... you know, surprised.
是啊 你很忙
Yes, yes, you were busy,
你很惊讶 激动人心
you were surprised, all very fascinating.
冷藏室的事说到哪了
Now where do we stand on the freezer?
他说真的吗
Is he serious?
事实上 会有帮助的
Actually, it would help.
好吧 我尽量吧
All right, I'll see what I can do.
去北极呆三个月
So, three months at the North Pole.
真是
Wow, that is...
棒极了
awesome.
是啊
Yeah.
不好意思 你所谓的"尽量"
I'm sorry, but at what point do you put this
到底是什么意思
"see what you can do" plan into action?
给你提个醒 谢尔顿
Just a warning, Sheldon.
那个冷藏室是从外面锁门的
The freezer locks from the outside.
-你觉得她难过吗 -没有
- She seems upset to you? - No.
-你觉得她难过吗 -没有
- Did she seem upset to you? - No.
很好 我猜对了
Oh, good, I got it right.
你难过吗
Are you upset?
有一点
A little bit.
两击两中 我真厉害
Two for two. I'm on fire.
我知道她不是我的女朋友
I mean, I know she's not my girlfriend or anything,
但是你不觉得我整个夏天都不在
but wouldn't you think she'd feel a little bad
她会感到些许的难过吗
that I'm going to be gone for the whole summer?
感觉像个附加题
That feels like a bonus question.
见好就收啦 我好开心哦
I'm gonna stop here while I'm ahead but I've had a great time.
好了 这次的训练目的
All right, the purpose of this drill
是使我们适应在即将面对的 北极圈内极度寒冷的温度下
is to acclimate us to the use of tools in extreme temperatures
使用各种工具
such as we will face in the Arctic Circle.
你的工具呢
Where are your tools?
就在这里
Right here.
好了 队员们 打开练习工具箱
All right, team, open up your practice kits.
由于校方不允许我
As the university did not permit me
把实际用到的器材带到
to bring the actual equipment we'll be using
蛋糕厂来 因为貌似呢
to the Cheesecake Factory, because apparently,
我简直"不可理喻"
I'm "ridiculous,"
我提供的替代器材
I've provided substitutes
将极好地锻炼你们的动手技巧
which will exercise your fine motor skills.
莱纳德 你要处理一系列 复杂的数学问题
Leonard, you will be doing a series of complex mathematical problems
使用我在3年级时勇夺 地球科学金牌时获得的
on a vintage Casio model 1175 calculator watch I received
老式卡西欧1175型计算器手表
when I won the Earth Science medal in 3rd grade.
要好好待它
Treat it with respect.
拉杰 你要在 六英寸高的精灵王子模型上
Raj, you will be painting sideburns and a Van Dyke
画出连鬓胡和短尖髯
on a six-inch figurine of Legolas the elf.
记住了
Now, remember,
短尖髯是没有八字胡的山羊胡
a Van Dyke is a goatee without a mustache.
沃罗威茨 你要在
Wolowitz, you will be completing
经♥典儿童游戏"手术"上面
a series of delicate surgical procedures
完成一系列精细外科手术
on the classic children's game "Operation."
首先
To begin with, you will
切除尺骨 赢得200美刀
"remove funny bone for two hundred dollars."
我去麻省理工就因为这个
For this I went to MIT.
开始
And begin.
我好像吞了一些颜料
I think I swallowed some paint!
带着手套 我按不了按键
I can't press any of the buttons with my gloves.
冻死我了
Oh, son of a bitch!
万事开头难
Adversity is to be expected.
继续
Continue.
靠 这下我要被起诉了
Oh, boy, am I gonna get sued.
我做不到
Okay, I can't do this.
我也做不到
Me either.
先生们 想象一下
Gentlemen, use your imagination.
创新
Innovate.
韩梭罗让天行者卢克
Did Han Solo let Luke Skywalker
冻死在冰雪星球霍斯上了吗
freeze to death on the ice planet of Hoth?
没有
No.
他切开一只圣兽
He cut open a tauntaun
用它内部的体热给他取暖
and used its internal body heat to warm him up.
各位听见啦
You heard the man.
把他摁倒 我来剁开他
Hold him down and I'll cut him open.