不管是什么 都不能成为 你打电♥话给别人母亲的理由
And neither is a reason to call someone's mother.
是吗? 你上一次出家门是什么时候?
Really? When was the last time you left the house?
跟Penny去超市
I went to the market with penny.
对 那是三周以前的事了
Yeah,that was three weeks ago.
那么小心啦 接下来的4到8天她会变得很暴躁
Well,then buckle up-- in the next four to eight days she's going to get very crabby.
亲爱的 你的朋友很担心你
Sweetheart,your little friend is concerned about you.
但我是成年人了 我能过自己想要的生活
Yes,well,I'm not a child-- I'm a grown man,capable of living my life as I see fit.
我也绝不需要 有人跟我母亲打小报告!
And I certainly don't need someone telling on me to my mother!
等等 你去哪?
Wait,where are you going?
我房间! 闲人免进!
To my room-- and no one's allowed in!
他的脾气像他爸爸
oh,he gets his temper from his daddy.
- 眼睛像我 - 原来如此
- He's got my eyes. - I see.
他的科学头脑是上帝赐予的
All that science stuff,that comes from jesus.
Sheldon 你妈妈做了晚饭
Sheldon,your mom made dinner.
我不饿!
I'm not hungry!
Leonard 你别管了 他很固执的
Oh,leonard,don't trouble yourself. He's stubborn.
他可能在那待到天使降临
He may stay in there till the rapture.
确定那是件坏事?
We so sure that's a bad thing?
跟你说 我很爱那孩子 但他很难相处
I tell you,I love the boy to death,but he has been difficult
自从他在Kmart超市 从我身体里滑出来后
since he fell out of me at the k-mart.
原谅我的无礼 但我终于知道Sheldon 英俊的外表是从哪继承的了
Excuse me for being so bold,but I now see where sheldon gets his smoldering good looks.
亲爱的 这不会起作用的 但你可以继续尝试
Honey,that ain't gonna work,but you keep tryin'.
我做了鸡肉
I made chicken.
我希望这不在你们民族 觉得神圣的动物之列
I hope that isn't one of the animals that you people think is magic.
我们教堂里有一个印度人
You know,we have an indian gentleman at our church,
Patel医生 这是个感人的故事
a dr.Patel-- it's a beautiful story.
上帝给与他启示 把他带来我们身边 让我们享受8折激光矫正视力手术
The lord spoke to him and moved him to give us all 20% off on lasik--
你知道 给那些需要做这手术的人
you know,those that needed it.
真是个感人的故事
Leonard: That is a lovely story.
Sheldon的事 我们不用做什么吗?
Um,are we gonna do anything about sheldon?
当然要
Oh,we will.
对付Sheldon要慢慢来
You have to take your time with sheldon.
他死去的爸爸过去总跟我说
His father,god rest his soul,used to always say to me,
"Mary 对Sheldon要耐心"
"mary,you have to take your time with sheldon."
听起来是个睿智的人啊
Sounds like a wise man.
没那么睿智
Oh,not so wise.
他有一次为了甘草跟山猫打了一架
He once tried to fight a bobcat for some licorice.
大家拿盘子 还有Sheldon织的餐垫
So,everybody grab a plate and a pretty place mat that shelly wove.
他以前也这么发作过吗?
Has shelly ever freaked out like this before?
总是这样
Oh,all the time.
我记得他13岁时的夏天
I remember one summer when he was 13,
他在小屋里做了一个小型原子反应堆
he built a small nuclear reactor in the shed
然后跟大家说 他会为全镇人提供免♥费电力
and told everybody he was gonna provide free electricity for the whole town.
问题是 他没有你们所说的"可裂变物质"
Well,the only problem was,he had no what you call "fissionable" materials.
当他试图上网采购时
Anyway,when he went on the internets to get some,
一个政♥府官员来访 很温柔地让他坐下
a man from the government came by and sat him down real gentle,
告诉他 私人持有铀精矿是违法的
and told him it's against the law to have yellow-cake uranium in a shed.
然后呢?
Well,what happened?
发作了呀
Well,poor boy had a fit.
把自己锁在屋里 做了个音速死亡放射线仪
Locked himself in his room and built a sonic death ray.
死亡放射线?
A death ray?
他是这么叫的
Well,that's what he called it.
那玩意都阻止不了隔壁的小孩
Didn't even slow down the neighbor kids.
倒是让家里的狗折腾个没完
It pissed our dog off to no end.
知道吗 你俩真是可爱的一对
You know,you two make a cute couple.
不 我们不是...
uh,no. We're not...
不是一对 我们都是单身
we're not-not a couple. We're singles.
- 两个单身 - 对
- Two singles. - Yeah.
像是那种...独立包装的芝士片
Like those... individually wrapped slices of cheese that...
我们是朋友
we're friends.
我是不是踩到地雷了?
Did I pluck a nerve there?
- 对 - 好吧
- Oh,yeah. - Okay.
好吧 大家 该吃饭了
All right,everybody,it's time to eat.
主啊 感谢您赐予我们晚餐 及您所有的恩赐
Oh,lord,we thank you for this meal and all of your bounty.
我们祈求您帮助Sheldon重新振作
And we pray that you help sheldon get back on his rocker.
沉思一阵之后 我会以"以主之名"结束
Now,after a moment of silent meditation,I'm gonna end with "in jesus' name,"
但你们俩不一定要跟着一起说
but you two don't feel any obligation to join in.
当然 除非你被圣灵感动
Unless,of course,the holy spirit moves you.
哇 这是我吃过最好吃的厚皮馅饼
Oh,my god,this is the best cobbler I've ever had.
Sheldon最喜欢吃这个
It was always sheldon's favorite.
你知道秘方是什么吗?
You know w thathe secret ingredient is?
- 爱? - 猪油
- Love? - Lard.
看看谁来了...
Hey,look who's come...
嘘 你会吓到他的
You'll spook him.
他就跟小鹿似的 你得让他过来亲近你
He's like a baby deer-- you got to let him come to you.
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
够了! Sheldon 振作起来!
Damn it,sheldon,snap out of it!
你是物理学家 该在学校做实验 而不是躲房间里
You're a physicist-- you belong at the university doing research,not hiding in your room!
你不打猎的 是不是?
you don't hunt,do you?
早上好 小饼干
good morning,snickerdoodle.
早
Morning.
那看起来好奇特啊 是什么呢?
Oh,well,that looks awful fancy. What is that?
我设想的硅系生物DNA模型
It's my idea of what dna would look like in a silicon-based life-form.
但是由造物主巧妙地设计?
But intelligently designed by a creator,right?
你想干什么呀 妈妈?
What do you want,mom?
你知道你爸爸经常说
You know how your daddy used to say that
你只能在把炸♥药扔进鱼塘之前 钓那么一会儿鱼
you can only fish for so long before you got to throw a stick of dynamite in the water?
记得
Yeah.
我钓够鱼了
Well,I'm done fishing.
你穿上衣服
You put those on.
为什么?
What for?
因为你要回到办公室
Because you're gonna go down to your office,
跟你的老板道歉 回去上班
you're gonna apologize to your boss and get your job back.
不要
No.
不好意思 我刚刚是以 "若尊贵的陛下愿意"开始的吗?
I'm sorry,did I start that sentence with the words,"if it please your highness"?
我不要道歉 我说的都是实话
I'm not going to apologize-- I didn't say anything that wasn't true.
你听好
Now,you listen here.
我从你4岁开始就跟你说
I have been telling you since you were four years old,
比大家都聪明不是问题 但你不能到处显摆
it's okay to be smarter than everybody,but you can't go around pointing it out.
为什么?
Why not?
因为别人不喜欢!
Because people don't like it!
记得邻居的孩子欺负你的事吗?
Remember all the ass-kickings you got from the neighbor kids?
动作快点
now,let's get crackin'.
沐浴更衣 然后我们就出发
Shower,shirt,shoes,and let's shove off.
如果那该死的死亡放射线能用 我就不会挨打了
There wouldn't have been any ass-kickings if that stupid death ray had worked.
问题解决了
Problem solved.
真的?
Really?
真厉害
That's impressive.
Leonard 主自有分寸
Leonard,the lord never gives us more than we can handle.
幸亏我另外两个孩子傻得像头驴
Thankfully,he blessed me with two other children who are dumb as soup.
抱歉 Gablehauser博士 您在忙吗?
Excuse me,dr.Gablehauser,are you busy?
实际上...
Well,actually...
Sheldon 他只是在乱画而已
sheldon,he's just doodlin'.
进来
Get in here.
Gablehauser博士
Dr.Gablehauser.
Cooper博士
Dr.Cooper.
说吧宝贝 天要黑了
Let's go,baby-- we're losing daylight.
你知道 几周前我们第一次见面时
as you know,several weeks ago in our first encounter,
我们可能没给彼此留下好印象 我称你为白♥痴
we may have gotten off on the wrong foot when I called you an idiot.
我只想跟你道歉...
And I just wanted to say that I was wrong...
指出这一点是我不对
to point it out.
抱歉 我们还不认识
I'm sorry,we haven't been introduced.
我是Eric Gablehauser博士
Dr.Eric gablehauser.
我叫Mary Cooper 是Sheldon的妈妈
Mary cooper,sheldon's mom.
不可能吧
Now,that's impossible--
你怀他的时候还是个少女吧
you must have had him when you were a teenager.
你嘴真甜
Oh,aren't you sweet.
他父亲过世了
His father's dead.
- 最近? - 够久的了
- Recently? - Long enough.
请坐
Please.
Sheldon 你不该去上班啊?
sheldon,shouldn't you be working?
好的
Okay.
怎么样?
Hey,how did it go?
我可以回来上班了
I got my job back.
真的? 怎么回事?
Really? What happened?
我不太清楚
I'm not quite sure.
其中包含的人类经验我从未经历过
It involves a part of the human experience that has always eluded me.
那还真是缩小范围了
Well,that narrows it down.
我为你骄傲 宝贝
I'm very proud of you,honey.
你今天表现出了极大的勇气
You showed a lot of courage today.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks,mom.
妈?
Mom?
Gablehauser博士会是我的新爸爸吗?
Is dr.Gablehauser going to be my new daddy?
看看再说吧
We'll see.
好梦
Sleep tight.