对不对 小朋友?
Right,little buddy?
- Kurt - 好吧
-Kurt. -Okay.
你震动着胸肌吓唬我 我能理解
I understand your impulse to try to physically intimidate me.
因为你在智力上无法和我匹敌
I mean,you can't compete with me on an intellectual level
所以你选择这种夸大兽♥性的方式
so you're driven to animalistic puffery.
你是说 我是大胖动物吗?
You calling me a puffy animal?
当然不是啦 不 他不是
Of course not. No,he's not.
你不是 对吧 Leonard?
You're not,right,Leonard?
不 我是说"兽♥性"
No,I said "animalistic."
当然我们都是动物
Of course we're all animals,
只不过我们当中一些人 在进化树上爬得更高一些
but some of us have climbed a little higher on the evolutionary tree.
要是他听懂了 你就完蛋了
If he understands that,you're in trouble.
所以是怎么样 你说我没进化吗?
So,what,I'm unevolved?
你完蛋了
You're in trouble.
你这小矮人 还真好意思给自己戴高帽
You know,you use a lot of big words for such a little dwarf.
好吧 Kurt 别这样
Okay,Kurt,please.
Penny 没关系 我可以处理
Penny,it's okay. I can handle this.
我不是矮人
I am not a dwarf,
我是霍比特人
I'm a hobbit.
一个霍比特人...
A hobbit.
会把你大脑海马状突起里的 神经元击碎
Are misfiring neurons in your hippocampus preventing the conversion
以防止你的短时记忆 向长时记忆转化 懂吗?
from short-term to long-term memory?
你开始让我抓狂了
Okay,now you're starting to make me mad.
一个发现自己可对立拇指的能人说什么?
A homo habilis discovering his opposable thumbs says what?
什么?
What?
我想我已经说得很清楚了
I think I've made my point.
是吗? 不如我在你的小脑袋上 凿个洞让你更清楚点?
Yeah? How about I make a point out of your pointy little head?
容我插句嘴 精神上我绝对支持你
Let me remind you,while my moral support is absolute,
但若需要身体接触 我的作用是零
in a physical confrontation,I will be less than useless.
根本就不会有什么身体接触
There's not going to be a confrontation.
说实话 我怀疑他能不能把 "身体接触"拼出来
In fact,I doubt if he can even spell "confrontation."
C-O-N...
C- O-N...
frontation! (果然拼不出来- -)
frontation!
Kurt 马上放下他
Kurt,put him down this instant!
他先惹我的
He started it!
我不管 总之放下他
I don't care. I'm finishing it.Put him down!
好吧
Fine.
算你个妖精走运
You're one lucky little leprechaun.
他是霍比特人!
He's a hobbit!
我顶你
I got your back.
Leonard 你没事吧?
Leonard,are you okay?
没事
Yeah,I'm fine.
这派对很棒 谢谢你邀请我们
It's good,it's a good party,thanks for having us.
时间也不早了 所以...
It's just getting a little late,so...
好吧
Oh,okay.
好吧 谢谢你们能来
All right,well,thank you for coming.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
如果这也算安慰的话
If it's any consolation,
我想说 你那句"能人"的确很到位
I thought that homo habilis line really put him in his place.
那是什么?
What's that?
茶
Tea.
当人们伤心时
When people are upset,
传统礼节就是为他们奉上热饮
the cultural convention is to bring them hot beverages.
别伤心
There,there.
要谈谈吗?
You want to talk about it?
- 不 - 好
-No. -Good.
我只会说"别伤心"了
"There,there" was really all I had.
晚安 Sheldon
Good night,Sheldon.
晚安 Leonard
Good night,Leonard.
嘿 Leonard?
Hey,Leonard?
嗨 Penny
Hi,Penny.
我只是来看看你有没事
Hey,I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
我很好
I'm fine.
刚才的事真不好意思
I am so sorry about what happened.
不怪你
It's not your fault.
怪我
Yes,it is.
这就是我和他分手的原因
That's why I broke up with him.
他经常干这么出格的事
He always does stuff like that.
那他怎么会出现在派对上?
So why was he at your party?
上周我碰见他 他说他知错了
Well,I ran into him last week and he was just all apologetic about how he's changed.
谁知他还是死性不改
And he was just going on and on and...
我真是瞎了眼
I believed him and I'm an idiot
因为我总是那么容易相信那种男人
because I always believe guys like that.
现在他还在那待着 我根本不想回去
And I can't go back to my party because he's there.
我知道你不想听这些 但我很伤心
And know you don't want to hear this and I'm upset
我很醉 我只想...
and I'm really drunk and I just want to...
别伤心
There,there.
天 我做错什么了吗?
God,what is wrong with me?
没有 你很完美
Nothing,you're perfect.
我不完美
I'm not perfect.
你完美
Yes,you are.
你真的这么想?
You really think so,don't you?
Penny?
Penny?
恩?
Yeah?
你今晚喝了多少?
How much have you had to drink tonight?
就...很多
Just... a lot.
你确信你喝醉酒且对Kurt生气的事实
Are you sure that your being drunk and your being angry with Kurt
与刚才发生的事情没有关系吗?
doesn't have something to do with what's going on here?
可能有吧
It might.
天啊 你真聪明
Boy,you're really smart.
是啊 我TMD就是个天才
Yeah,I'm a frickin' genius.
Leonard 你真是太好了
Leonard,you are so great.
全世界男人都像你这样就好了
Why can't all guys be like you?
如果是那样的话
Because if all guys were like me,
人类就无法繁衍了
the human race couldn't survive.
我想我该走了
I should probably go.
是的
Probably.
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 你没看错
That's right,you saw what you saw.
我们在夏尔就是这么狂欢的 (<魔戒>中弗拉多的家乡)
That's how we roll in the Shire.
来了
Coming.
嘿 看见Koothrappali了吗?
Hey,have you seen Koothrappali?
他不在这
He's not here.
也许复仇者们把他召走了
Maybe the Avengers summoned him.
他不是神奇漫画里那个雷神 是北欧神话里那个雷神
He's not the Marvel Comics Thor,he's the original Norse god.
谢谢你的解释
Thank you for the clarification.
我本来要送他回家的
I'm supposed to give him a ride home.
放心吧 他没事
Well,I'm sure he'll be fine.
他带着锤子呢
He has his hammer.
我得承认 你太了不起了
I have to say,you are an amazing man.
温柔 有激♥情
You're gentle,and passionate.
而且 你还是个超好的倾听者
And,my God,you are such a good listener.