潘妮的朋友和霍尔德
快看这,太酷了
Watch this,it's really cool.
呼叫Leonard Hofstadter
Call leonard hofstadter.
您需要呼叫Helen Boxleitner吗?
Did you say: "Call helen boxleitner"?
不
No.
呼叫Leonard Hofstadter
Call leonard hofstadter.
您需要呼叫Temple Beth Seder吗?
Did you say: "Call temple beth seder"?
- 不 - 让我试试
- No. - Here,let me try it.
呼叫Mcflono McfIlooloon
Call mcflono mcfIlooloon
正在呼叫Rajesh Koothrappali
calling rajesh koothrappali.
真是叹为观止啊
oh,it's very impressive.
再加点种族主义
And a little racist.
你们嘲讽科技瑕疵够了吧
If we're all through playing "mock the flawed technology,"
能不能开始玩光晕了?
can we get on with halo night?
8点就该开始的 现在已经8:06
We were supposed to start at 8:00. It is now 8:06.
那就现在开始
So we'll start now.
我们得先决定
Yes,first we have to decide
这失去的6分钟要怎么补回来 削减游戏时间 厕所时间 还是吃饭时间?
if those lost six minutes will be coming out of game time, bathroom time or the pizza break.
我们可以平分成2分钟 2分钟 2分钟
We could split it two,two and two.
如果我们吃凤尾鱼披萨 厕所时间可就省不出来了
If we're having anchovies on the pizza,we can't take it out of bathroom time.
又他妈怎么了?
oh,what fresh hell is this?
嘿 Penny 请进
Oh,hey,penny. Come on in.
各位好
Hey,guys.
捡到一便士 好运行将至 (Penny又意为便士)
See a penny,pick her up,and all the day you'll have good luck.
不 你不会
No,you won'T.
我能在这边呆会儿吗?
Uh,can I hide out here for a while?
当然可以 怎么了?
Sure. What's going on?
有个女孩 是我在内布拉斯加的老相识 她叫Christy
Well,there's this girl I know from back in nebraska,christy.
她打电♥话给我 问起加州感觉如何
Anyway,she called me up,and she's like,"hey,how's california?"
我回答说超棒 因为不是内布拉斯加啊
And I'm like,"awesome," 'cause,you know,it's not nebraska.
然后她居然自己跑过来 要和我一起住
And the next thing I know she's invited herself out here to stay with me.
8:08咯
8:08.
她今天刚到 一直呆在我房间 唧歪每一个她在奥马哈睡过的男人
Anyway,she got here today and she's just been in my apartment yakity yakking about every guy she slept with in omaha,
差不多也就是奥马哈所有的男人
which is basically every guy in omaha,
她还在我浴室水池里 洗你能想像到的最淫♥荡的内衣
and washing the sluttiest collection of underwear you have ever seen in my bathroom sink.
她一次只洗一件 还是混在一起...
Is she doing it one thong at a time,or does she throw it all in...
像某种色情盛宴?
like some sort of erotic bouillabaisse?
- 他真的需要降降温 - 我知道
- He really needs to dial it down. - I know.
你不喜欢Christy的话 干嘛让她留下?
So if you don't like this christy,why are you letting her stay?
她跟我弟弟睡的时候 和我表兄订婚了
Well,she was engaged to my cousin while she was sleeping with my brother,
说起来也算是个家人
so she's kind of family.
我为自己刚才的爆发道歉
I apologize for my earlier outburst.
有奥马哈骚货的民间故事可以传诵 谁还要玩光晕?
Who needs halo,when we can be regaled with the delightfully folksy tale of the whore of omaha?
我不觉得她是骚货
Oh,I don't think she's a whore.
不 她绝对是个骚货
No,yeah,she's definitely a whore.
她根本就没有原则
I mean,she has absolutely no standards.
有一次我们在...
This one time she was at...
Howard呢?
where's howard?
早上好 小姐
Bonjour,mademoiselle.
我知道你是新来的
I understand you're new in town.
哦 好悲伤
Oh,good grief.
天才也性感 第一季 第7集
真不敢相信Christy居然让Howard进我家
Aw,I cannot believe christy let howard into my apartment.
我也不敢相信居然有人花钱去占星
And I cannot believe people pay for horoscopes,
更严肃的问题是 现在已经8:13 我们还没开始玩光晕
but on a more serious note, it's 8:13 and we're still not playing halo.
好吧 我们玩一对一 等他回来
Okay,fine. We'll just play one-on-one until he gets back.
一对一? 我们从不玩一对一的
One-on-one? We don't play one-on-one.
我们玩团队 不玩一对一 你这一对一
We play teams,not one-on-one. One-on-one.
现在想玩团队 只能把Raj剖两半
Well,the only way we can play teams at this point is if we cut raj in half.
好啊 一个外国人倒下来 千百万个外国人站起来!
Oh sure,cut the foreigner in half. There's a billion more where he came from.
你们缺人的话 我加入
Hey,if you guys need a fourth,I'll play.
好主意
Great idea.
不要
No.
车轮的发明是个好主意 相对论也是个好主意
The wheel was a great idea,relativity was a great idea.
这只是个想法 还是相当糟糕的想法
This is a notion,and a rather sucky one at that.
为什么?
Why?
为什么?
Why?
哦 Penny Penny Penny
Oh,penny,penny,penny.
哦 怎么 怎么 怎么?
Oh,what,what,what?
这是款复杂的战斗模拟 对玩家要求很高
This is a complex battle simulation with a steep learning curve.
要学习无数种武器 交通工具 和战略战术
There are myriad weapons,vehicles and strategies to master,
更别提复杂的故事背景了
not to mention an extremely intricate backstory.
好酷 我把谁的头打爆了?
oh cool. Whose head did I just blow off?
我的
Mine.
我会啦 填弹♥药 兄弟们
Okay,I got this. Lock and load,boys.
只有这样才能玩团队
It's the only way we can play teams.
但她缺乏经验 她搭档会被拖累
Yes,but whoever's her partner will be hamstrung by her lack of experience,
更别说她...
and not to mention the fact...
你头又掉啦
there goes your head again.
别人刚复活就宰了人家 可不符合运动精神
Okay,it's not good sportsmanship to shoot somebody who's just re-spawned.
你得给人家一个机会... 来吧!
You need to to give them a chance to... now,come on!
Raj Raj! 她把我逼到死角了 掩护我!
Raj,raj! She's got me cornered.Cover me!
尝尝这个吧 还掩护呢!
Cover this,suckers!
Penny 你太火爆了!
Penny,you are on fire!
是啊 Sheldon也着火了
Yes,and so is sheldon.
我受够了
Okay,that's it.
我不知道怎么回事 但她作弊
I don't know how,but she is cheating.
美女不可能这么会打游戏的
No one can be that attractive and this skilled at a video game.
等一下 Sheldon 回来
Wait,wait,sheldon,come back.
你忘带东西了
You forgot something.
什么?
What?
这个血浆手榴弹
This plasma grenade.
看 在帮你灭火呢
look,it's raining you.
你就笑吧... 你会需要技术支持的
You laugh now-- you just wait until you need tech support.
唉 他就这么输不起吗?
Gosh,he's kind of a sore loser,isn't he?
公平点说 他赢了也不会开心
Well,to be fair,he's also a rather unpleasant winner.
还挺好玩的
Well,it's been fun.
Penny 我们这么合作愉快
You know,penny,we make such a good team.
也许我们可以去参加光晕锦标赛呢
Maybe we could enter a couple of halo tournaments sometime.
或者我们还是好好生活吧
Or we could just have a life.
我猜那是你的选择
I guess for you that's an option.
- 晚安 Leonard - 晚安
- Good night,leonard. - Good night.
和你聊天很愉快 Raj
As usual,nice talking to you,raj.
她什么意思?
what do you suppose she meant by that?
她是个迷 Raj
She's an enigma,raj.
还有件事... 游戏规则是Penny一位
And another thing-- there's a certain ethic to the game,penny,a well
- 有着 ... - 她走了 Sheldon
- established... - she's gone,sheldon.
她至少该说声再见
Well,she could have said good-bye.
我有麻烦了
Okay,I have a problem.
这个叫腕骨综合症 说实话你活该
It's called carpal tunnel syndrome, and quite frankly you deserve it.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
呃 Howard和Christy好像...
Well,um,howard and christy are...
在我的卧室挺热乎的
kind of hooking up in my bedroom.
你确定?
Are you sure?
听着 我是在农场长大的
Look,I grew up on a farm,okay?
据我的经验 他们不是在做♥爱 就是Howard被困在挤奶机里了
From what I heard,they're either having sex or howard's caught in a milking machine.
我能在这过夜吗?
Do you mind if I stay here tonight?
没问题 你可以睡沙发 或者我的床
No,take the couch,or my bed.
我刚换了新枕头 低过敏型
I just got new pillows. Hypo-allergenic.
我睡沙发就好
The couch is good.
暂停一下 Leonard 过来说话
Hold that thought. Leonard,a moment.
我猜 你有点意见
Let me guess. You have a problem with this.
从何说起呢?
Where do I begin?
随你 疯人的选择
It's up to you. Crazy person's choice.
首先 我们的房间不留宿
Well,first,we don't have houseguests.
说实话 如果我付得起租金 早让你滚蛋了
Frankly,if I could afford the rent,I'd ask you to leave.
您的友谊对我意义重大 还有呢?
Your friendship means a lot to me as well. What else?
这个...
Well...
我们的地震补给啊 我们只有两人两天的储备
our earthquake supplies. We have a two-man,two-day kit.
所以呢?
So?
所以如果地震了 我们三个被困在这
So if there's an earthquake and the three of us are trapped here,
我们明天下午就没东西吃了
we could be out of food by tomorrow afternoon.
抱歉 你是说假如留Penny在这过夜 我们有可能被逼的自相残杀吗?
I'm sorry,are you suggesting that if we let penny stay we might succumb to cannibalism?
事情没发生 谁也说不准
No one ever thinks it'll happen until it does.
如你能保证不会乘睡觉时吃我们 就可以留下过夜
Penny,if you promise not to chew the flesh off our bones while we sleep,you can stay.
什么?
What?
他在玩归谬法
He's engaging in reductio ad absurdum.
逻辑学中的一种驳斥形式 用以证明矛盾的或荒谬的结论
It's the logical fallacy of extending someone's argument to ridiculous proportions
是按照前提推出的逻辑上必然的结果
and then criticizing the result.
我并不欣赏
And I do not appreciate it.
我给你拿毯子和枕头
I'll get you a blanket and a pillow.
好吧 我明显被无视 给你讲一下早晨的日程
Okay,well,since I'm obviously being ignored here,let's go over the morning schedule.
7:00到7:20 厕所归我用
I use the bathroom from 7:00 to 7:20.
因此计划一下你的清洁任务 和身体机能运作
Plan your ablutions and bodily functions accordingly.
我怎么可能计划自己的身体机能运作?
How am I supposed to plan my bodily functions?
建议你晚上11点后不要喝水
I suggest no liquids after 11:00 P.M.
放这了
Here you go.
谢谢 Leonard
Thanks,leonard.
错了
Wrong.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.