潘妮唱歌引起的莱尔德撒谎
不 你想 液态金属终结者
No, see, the liquid-metal terminators were created
是天网系统在未来世界创造的角色
In the future by skynet,
而天网系统是由麦尔斯·戴森开发的
And skynet was developed by miles dyson,
但这样的未来不会存在了
But that future no longer exists
因为戴森已经在终结者2里死了
Due to dyson's death in terminator 2.
好吧 但你这样想
Okay,read only this.
假设所有正义的终结者一开始
Assuming all the good terminators
由天网系统创造时都是邪恶的
Were originally evil terminators created by skynet
是后来经约翰·康纳之手才重新改编了其程序
But then reprogrammed by the future john connor,
那为什么天网系统 如此一个人工智能
Why would skynet, an artificial computer intelligence,
会去创造一个火♥辣的17岁小矮个机器人杀手?
Bother to create a petite, hot, 17-year-old killer robot?
因为天网系统变态?
Skynet is kinky?
我不知道
I don't know...
人工智能可不会把小屁孩当恋物
Artificial intelligences do not have teen fetishes.
好吧 等等 其实他们是想用它...
All right. Wait! they use it to...
太晚了 我赢了
Too late. I win.
这究竟是什么玩意?
What the hell is that?
我不知道 但如果猫可以唱歌
I don't know, but if cats could sing...
它们也会受不了这个
They'd hate it, too.
好啊 伙计们
Hey, guys!
你们去哪儿?
Hi! where you going?
什么
What?
我们出去寄些信 还有...
We just had to mail some letters and...
顺便把这些鸡肉扔了
Throw away some chicken.
你们肯定猜不到刚才发生了什么
You'll never guess what just happened.
我猜不到
Oh, I give up.
我根本不用猜
I don't guess.
作为一名科学家 我们通过
As a scientist, I reach conclusions
观察和试验来得出结论...
Based on observation and experimentation...
虽然我现在正这么说
Although as I'm saying this,
但我感觉你可能已经使用了
It occurs to me you may have been employing
某种能带修辞的表达装置来使我的回应倍受争议
A rhetorical device rendering my response moot.
那是什么东西?
What was that?
你信不信 他现在开窍了
Believe it or not, personal growth.
是什么事?
What happened?
是这样 记不记得我曾经参加了
All right, remember when I auditioned for that workshop
出租产品展示会的试镜却没通过
Production of rent, but I didn't get it
并且我没想通是什么原因?
And I couldn't figure out why.
通过观察我得出了一点结论
I have a conclusion based on an observation.
不 你没有
No, you don't.
不 他没有
No, he doesn't.
他们选中的那个女孩
Well, the girl they picked to play mimi--
她退出了 然后他们让我替代她
She dropped out, and they asked me to replace her.
恭喜你 这是个契机啊
Congratulations. what a lucky break.
没什么大不了的 就一晚上的亮相
It's not that big a deal, just a one-night showcase,
但他们请了好多剧组人员和经纪人来
But they invite a lot of casting people and agents.
去了才知道啦...
So, you never know.
-我想我知道 -不 你不知道
I think I know. no, you don't.
他不知道
He doesn't.
这周五晚8点 你们想不想来?
It's this friday night at 8:00. you guys want to come?
-不 -不
No. no.
因为...
Because... uh...
周五我们要参加一个
Friday we are attending a symposium
关于分子正负的研讨会
On molecular positronium.
我以为是下周二6点呢
I think that's a week from tuesday,at 6:00.
不 是这个周五
No, it's this friday.
8点
At 8:00.
太遗憾了
Oh, too bad.
好了 我得去排练了
Well, I gotta get to rehearsal.
-再见了 伙计们 -再见
See you guys. see ya.
你刚才对潘妮撒了谎
You just lied to penny.
-是 我撒了谎 -而且你表现得
Yes, I did. and you did it