如此从容 没有呼吸急促
So casually-- no rapid breathing,
也没有冒汗
No increase in perspiration...
所以说?
So?
所以说 你撒谎时缺乏生理反应
So, lack of a physiological response while lying
这是反社会暴力狂的特点
Is characteristic of a violent sociopath.
谢尔顿 你是在担心你的人身安全吗
Sheldon, are you worried about your safety?
不 我想如果你要杀了我
No, I imagine if you were going to kill me,
你早就下手了
You'd have done it a long time ago.
说得非常正确
That's very true.
天才也性感 第一季 第10集
The Big Bang Theory S01E10
里奥纳德
Leonard?
里奥纳德
Leonard?
-里奥纳德 -干嘛
Leonard? what?
我得找你谈谈
I need to speak to you.
现在是凌晨2点
It's 2:00 in the morning!
很重要的事
It's important.
我严重怀疑
I highly doubt that.
走开
Go away.
你还在外面吗
Are you still out there?
没错
Yes.
干嘛
What?
你说的对 我们还是天亮了再说吧
You're right; it can wait until morning.
什么 什么 什么 什么 什么
What, what, what, what, what?
没事儿
Never mind.
很明显我在你熟睡的时候叫醒了你
I clearly woke you up in the middle of a rem cycle.
你根本就没心情听我说话
You're in no state of mind to talk.
谢尔顿 到底什么事
Sheldon, what is it?
卷入了你对潘妮的欺骗事件我感到很不舒服
I'm uncomfortable having been included in your lie to penny.
那我应该怎么说
What was I supposed to say?
你可以跟她说实话
You could have told her the truth.
那样会伤害她的
That would have hurt her feelings.
这跟伤害她有什么关系?
Is that a relevant factor?
当然有
Yes.
那我想你应该答应她去的
Then I suppose you could've agreed to go.
那我之后该怎么说?
And what would I have said afterwards?
我会这么说
I would suggest something to be a fact of
唱歌对你来说既不是一个合适的职业
Singing is neither an appropriate vocation
也不是合适的副业 如果你不同意
Nor avocation for you, and if you disagree,
我建议你去做一个X光断层扫描
I'd recommend you have a cat scan
看看是不是有肿瘤
To look for a tumor pressing
压迫到了你大脑的认知处理单元
On the cognitive processing centers of your brain.
我可说不出来
I couldn't say that.
我只会说 你真的太棒了
I would have to say, "you were terrific
我好想再听一遍你的歌声
And I can't wait to hear you sing again."
为什么
Why?
这是人们交际的法则
That's the social protocol.
当你朋友对自己很烂的东西引以为傲时
It's what you do when you have a friend
你就应该这么做
Who's proud of something they really suck at.
我以前不知道
I was not aware of that.
那你现在知道了
Well, now you are. oh.
好吧 里奥纳德
All right. leonard?
怎么
Yes?
记得我们以前玩国际象棋吗
When we played chess earlier,
你真的太棒了 我真想能有机会再跟你切磋
You were terrific, and I can't wait to play you again.
晚安
Good night.
里奥纳德
Leonard?
里奥纳德
Leonard?
里奥纳德
Leonard?
如果我真是反社会暴力狂
This would be so much easier
那就好办多了
If I were a violent sociopath.
里奥纳德 里奥纳德
Leonard? leonard?
怎么了
What?
我刚才分析了下我们的谎话 我在想
I was analyzing our lie, and I believe we're in danger
潘妮要是看穿了我们的骗局 我们就危险了
Of penny seeing through the ruse.
怎么会
How?
很简单 如果她登陆
Simple, If she were to log onto
Www.socalphysixsgroup.org /Activities/Other
(一学术网站)
Www.socalphysixsgroup.org /activities/other,
点♥击"最近活动" 往下滚找到"研讨会"
Click on "upcoming events," scroll down to "seminars,"
下♥载日程安排
Download the pdf schedule,
然后查找分子正负的研讨会
And look for the seminar on molecular positronium,
那可好了
Well than...
我们就要火烧屁♥股了
Our pants are metaphorically on fire.
好吧 先生 我今天不会让火烧到我屁♥股的
Well, sir, my trousers will not be igniting today.
潘妮
Penny?
潘妮
Penny?
潘妮
Penny?
早上好
Good morning.
你知不知道现在几点?
Do you have any idea what time it is?
我当然知道
Of course I do.
我的手表连接着科罗拉多州的
My watch is linked to the atomic clock
波尔得的原子钟
In boulder, colorado.
精确到0.1秒
It's accurate to one-tenth of a second.
但我在这说话的同时 再一次
But as I'm saying this, it occurs to me
我感觉你的问题可能是带修辞性的
That, once again, your question may have been rhetorical.
你要干什么
What do you want?
还记得里奥纳德怎么跟你说
Remember how leonard told you
为什么我们不能去看你表演吗
We couldn't come to your performance
因为我们要参加研讨会
Because we were attending a symposium
关于分子正负的
On molecular positronium?
我记得有个研讨会
I remember "symposium."
是的 那是他骗你的
Yes. well... he lied.
等等
Wait.
什么
What?
他跟你撒谎了
He lied
我对此感到很忐忑不安
And I'm feeling very uncomfortable about it.
知道我是什么感觉吗
Well, imagine how I'm feeling.
饿?
Hungry?
累?
Tired?
对不起 这真的不是我的强项
I'm sorry, this really isn't my strong suit.
你告诉他我骗她?
You told her I lied?
你为什么要告诉她我骗她?
Why would you tell her I lied?
为了帮你
To help you.
不好意思 我没看到哪里有帮助
I'm sorry, I'm not seeing the help.
她最终肯定会看穿你的谎言
She was going to see through your lie eventually,
所以 为了保护我 我告诉她你撒了谎
So I told her that you were lying to protect me.
我有种不好的感觉
Ohh... I'm getting a bad feeling.
饿了?
Hunger?
消化不良?
Indigestion?
对不起 我真的不擅长这个
I'm sorry, I'm really not very good at this.
总之
Anyway,
潘妮现在已经相信
Penny now believes that, on friday night,
周五的晚上我们要去参加
We're going to participate
我表弟里奥珀德的戒毒调停会
In my cousin leopold's drug intervention.
你的表弟里奥珀德
Your cousin leopold.
大部分人叫他里奥 但你叫他里他也会答应
Who most people call leo, but he also answers to lee.
记住这点 这很关键
Remember that. it's important.
有什么好关键的?
What's important?
细节 里奥纳德
Details, leonard-- the success
骗人的成功或失败
Or failure of our deceitful enterprise
就是取决于细节
Turns on details.
-你真有个表弟叫里奥珀德? -没有
Do you have a cousin leopold? no.
他是我捏造的
I made him up.
我觉得你应该叫他里
I think you'd call him lee.
我不明白了
I don't get it.
我已经跟她撒过一次谎了
I already told her a lie.
为什么要再撒一个不同的谎?
Why replace it with a different lie?
首先 你的谎话很可笑且容易被识破
Well, first of all, your lie was laughably transparent,
而我的却十分缜密且难以识破
Where mine is exquisitely convoluted.
在你睡觉的时候
While you were sleeping,
我组建了一个"非不可解释"网站
I was weaving an un-unravelable web.
美剧 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表