非不可解释?
Un-unravelable?
是的
Yes.
如果她在Google里搜索"里奥珀德·休斯顿"
If she googles "leopold houston,"
她会找到一个Facebook(美国交友网站)页面
She'll find a facebook page,
一个在♥线博客 里面有描述他吸毒走向堕落的过程
An online blog depicting his descent into drug use
而且在Eharmony.com(美国婚介网站)有个绝望但仍有希望的名单
And a desperate yet hopeful listing on eharmony.com.
好吧 但是为什么
Okay, why would I go
我要去参加你表弟的戒毒调停会
To a drug intervention for your cousin?
因为那在长滩 而我又不会开车
Ah! because it's in long beach, and I don't drive.
我们要去长滩?
We're going to long beach?
不 当然不 根本就没有表弟里奥
No, of course not. there's no cousin leo.
也没有调停会
There's no intervention.
动动脑子 里奥纳德
Focus, leonard.
不会吧
Aw, come on.
我们只需要在周五晚上离开家
We just leave the house on friday night and we return
然后等到凌晨再回来
In the wee hours, emotionally wrung out,
带着一幅坚信里奥回戒毒所后能改邪归正的表情
From the work of convincing leo to go back into rehab.
他还要回戒毒所?
He goes back into rehab?
没错 并且 要是潘妮再邀请我们听她唱歌
Yes, but, he can relapse if penny
他随时可以毒瘾发作的
Ever invites us to hear her sing again.
你毕竟还是告诉她我撒谎了
You still told her I lied.
但初衷很高尚的 你是为了帮助我
For a noble purpose-- to spare me
避免让人知道我有个吸毒的弟弟
The social embarrassment
这一让人尴尬的事情
Of having a drug-addled first cousin--
我假设这是很尴尬 对吗
Which I'm assuming is embarrassing, yes?
我怎么可能记住这么多乱七八糟的
How am I supposed to remember all of this?
最精彩的部分到了 你根本不用去记
Oh, that's the best part. you don't have to.
我对潘妮说如果你发现
See, I told penny that you would be embarrassed
她知道你骗她的话 你会很尴尬
If you knew that she found out that you had lied,
所以 她同意装作像上个谎话
So she's agreed to operate
还没被拆穿一样 装作什么都不知道
As if the original lie is still in force.
所以她以为我是撒谎
So she's expecting me to lie about going
说去帕萨迪纳市开研讨会
To a symposium in pasadena,
而实际上 我们假装正要去
When, in actuality, we're pretending
长滩参加你弟弟的戒毒调停会
To go to a drug intervention in long beach.
非不可解释
Un-unravelable.
潘妮
Oh, hey, penny.
你看看你 都整装待发准备好演出了
Wow, look at you, all ready for your showcase.
-你看上去真漂亮 -谢谢
You look great. thanks.
我只是想过来看看并且祝你们好运
I just wanted to come by and wish you guys luck
关于你们的...研讨会
With your... symposium.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
我必须要跟你说 很多人都会
You know, I got to tell you, a lot of friends
让他们的朋友孤零零一个人
Would let their friend go alone,
但你不是这样的人
But that's not who you are.
你是那种总陪在朋友身边的人
You are the kind of guy who stands by a friend
即使当他有个...研讨会要去参加
When... when he has a symposium to go to.
我不知道怎么说
I don't know what to say.
没事的 里奥纳德
It's okay, leonard.
哦 好的 不错
Oh, okay, all right, good.
伙计 大家一起来抱抱
Oh, boy, group hug. uh-uh.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了?
So, what's up?
潘妮正要去一个
Well, penny is on her way to perform
出租用品展示会进行表演
In a one-night showcase production of rent,
而我们不能去了 因为我们要去参加
Which we are unable to attend, because we're going
由伊米尔·法尔曼法尔米安博士主讲的
To a symposium on molecular positronium
关于分子正负的研讨会
Given by dr. emil farmanfarmian.
等等 法尔曼法尔米安要来
Wait a minute-- farmanfarmian is speaking
而你们竟然霸占这个研讨会?
And you're bogarting the symposium?
霍华德 对不...我们...
Howard, I'm sorr... we-we...
不 不 你们保密到连夸克都透不过
No, no, you're quark-blocking us.
我不知道怎么说
I don't know what to say.
-霍华德 听着... -不 没关系
Howard, listen... no, it's okay.
那是你的命根子
It's your millennium falcon.
你可以跟楚巴卡(体型高大、身披毛发的战士)得到任何你们想要的
You and chewbacca do whatever you want to do.
我跟莱娅公主(星战人物)
Me and princess leia here
会找点别的事来度过今晚
Will find some other way to spend the evening.
霍华德 等等
Howard, wait. wai...
谢尔顿 我觉得我们得告诉他们
Sheldon, I think we should tell them.
好吧 当然可以
Okay, sure.
我觉得没有任何问题
I don't see a problem with that.
根本就没有什么研讨会
There's no symposium.
里奥纳德跟我撒了谎 是不是 里奥纳德?
Leonard lied to me. isn't that right, leonard?
我不知道怎么说
I don't know what to say!
没关系 我来说
It's okay; I do.
里奥纳德其实在帮谢尔顿解决家庭危机
Look, leonard is helping sheldon through a family crisis.
他编了整个什么研讨会的故事
He made up the whole story about the symposium
什么法尔曼...法尔米安...博士
With dr. farman... farmian...
你真强
Good for you.
因为他不想让谢尔顿尴尬
...because he didn't want sheldon to be embarrassed.
其实这根本没什么可尴尬的 知道吗
And there is nothing to be embarrassed about, okay?
在美国谁家都会有个亲戚
Every family in america has a relative
干点不大光彩的事情
Holed up in a garage somewhere huffing paint thinner.
不 我也糊涂了
No, I'm lost, too.
我觉得她跳过了一步
I think she skipped a step.
不是 你们听我说
No, look.
谢尔顿的表弟里奥逃离了戒毒所
Sheldon's cousin leo escaped rehab,
他现在躲在长滩的一家汽车旅馆
And he's in a motel 8 in long beach.
他们全家出动参加调停会
The whole family's going out for an intervention.
里奥纳德要开车送谢尔顿去
Leonard is driving sheldon down there
帮他表弟渡过难关 因为他真的是个好人哦
To help him through this, because he's such a good man.
又抱我一次? 谢谢
Oh, another hug? thank you.
好了 朋友们 祝你们好运
All right, you guys, good luck.
谢谢 潘妮
Thanks, penny.
祝你演出成功
Oh-- break a leg.
演出成功
Break a leg.
开车去长滩
So, road trip to long beach.
不 我们不去长滩
No. we're not going to long beach.
为什么
Why not?
因为谢尔顿根本就没有一个
Because sheldon doesn't have
吸毒的叫里奥珀德的表弟
A drug-addicted cousin leopold.
太遗憾了
Oh, too bad.
我一直都想去长滩
I've always wanted to go to long beach.
的确是个不错的地方
It's a very nice community.
玛丽女王号就停靠在那里
The queen mary is docked there.
它曾是世上最大的远洋客轮
Once the largest ocean liner in the world,
现在成了一家酒店和餐厅
It's now a hotel and restaurant,
为顾客提供极其扣人心弦的
Where they host a surprisingly gripping
离奇谋杀主题晚宴
Murder mystery dinner.
听起来挺有趣 我要去
Sounds fun. I'm game.
出发!
Shotgun!
别 别 别
No, no, no.
里奥纳德要坐前排 否则他会恶心呕吐
Leonard gets nauseous unless he sits in front,
不过即便这样 也很难保证
And even then, it's iffy.
等等 我们...真要去长滩啊?!
Wait, are we... really going to long beach?!
里奥纳德
Leonard?
里奥纳德 里奥纳德
Leonard? leonard?
别再想了 谢尔顿
Let it go, sheldon.
不管你觉得说不说得通
The murderer was the first mate
谋杀犯就是第一个同事
Whether it makes sense to you or not.
不是 我才不关心那个呢
No, that's the least of our worries.
我一直在做一些关于吸毒方面的研究...
I've been doing some research on addiction--
既有生物化学方面的也有行为方面的...
Both the biochemical and behavioral aspects--
我觉得我们现在这个
And I think there's a problem
版本的谎话有个问题
With the current version of our lie.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
无所谓了 她相信了 都结束了
It's fine-- she bought it; it's over.
可惜的是 并没有
Sadly, it's not.
对抗毒品不是一朝一夕的事
Substance abuse is a lifelong struggle,
美剧 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表