是最有兴致的那支队伍?
The team that has the most fun?
好吧 我这么说吧
OK. let me try it this way.
你太招人烦了
You're annoying
没人愿意再跟你合作了
And no one wants to play with you anymore.
我知道了
I see.
这么说那我得通知你下
Well, at this point I should inform you
我打算组建自己的队伍
That I intend to form my own team
然后把组成你们的
And destroy the molecular bonds
一切分子键弄得粉碎
That bind your very matter together
把形成的胡乱状态的粒子全都变成你们的眼泪
And reduce the resulting particulate chaos to tears.
多谢提醒
Thanks for the heads-up.
不用谢
You're welcome.
-还有一件事 -什么?
One more thing. yes?
放马过来吧 婊♥子
It's on . B.I.T.C.H.
谁会跟他一组参赛呢
So who'd he get to be on his team?
他不说
He won't say.
他只是笑着从他的蝙蝠侠罐里拿蛋白杏仁饼干吃
He just smiles and eats macaroons out of his bat jar.
他在跟你打心理战
He's using psychological warfare.
我们必须以牙还牙
We must reply in kind.
我是说等他看咱们的时候
I say we wait until he looks at us,
咱们也笑 好像在说"是 你是个聪明强大的对手"
Then laugh like, "yes, you are a smart and strong competitor,
"但我们也一样"
"but we are also smart and strong,
"我们非常有可能击败你"
And we have a reasonable chance of defeating you."
那我们到底该怎么笑呢
How exactly would that laugh go?
这听起来更像是 "我们是一个
That sounds more like, "we are a tall,
想拨了你的达尔马提亚狗皮做大衣的瘦高个女人"
Thin woman who wants to make a coat out of your dalmatians."
哥几个别忘了
Guys, let's remember
谢尔顿毕竟还是我们的朋友和我的室友
That sheldon is still our friend and my roommate.
那怎么了?
So?
没事
So nothing.
让我们整垮他吧
Let's destroy him.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我们得赶紧找一个最佳第四人
Okay, we're going to need a strong fourth for our team.
你们知道谁一看就很聪明吗
You know who is apparently very smart
那个演情景喜剧的女孩
Is the girl who played tv's blossom.
她有博士学位 神经学科或者其它什么
She got a phd. in neuroscience or something.
拉杰 我们不能让情景喜剧演员
Raj, we're not getting tv's blossom
加入我们的物理碗比赛队的
To join our physics bowl team.
那个主演"十三岁秀雅"的女孩怎么样
How about the girl from the wonder years?
先生们 我相信我找到可以解决
Gentlemen, I believe I've found the solution
所有问题的办法了
To all our problems.
我们不能去找莱斯利·温克
We can't ask leslie winkle.
为什么? 就因为你和她睡过
Why? because you slept together,
而当她和你做完后
And when she was done with you
把你像隔夜的酸辣酱那样扔了?
She discarded you like last night's chutney?
是
Yes.
有时为了团队必须得牺牲个人
Sometimes you've got to take one for the team.
是啊 有点男人样 伙计
Yeah, sack up, dude.
好吧
Fine.
我去 为了团队牺牲自己...
Here I go, taking one for the team...
男人
In the sack.
好 莱斯利
Hey, leslie.
你们好
Hi, guys.
莱斯利 我有个问题问你
So, leslie, I have a question for you,
可能会
And it might be
有些尴尬 考虑到我...
A little awkward, you know, given that i...
干过你
Hit that thang.
里奥纳德 没有任何理由只因为我们
Leonard, there's no reason to feel uncomfortable
看过彼此在极度激动的快♥感下
Just because we've seen each other's faces
那扭曲的脸和裸体就感到有什么尴尬的
And naked bodies contorted in the sweet agony of coitus.
没有吗
There's not?
天 听上去肯定应该很尴尬才是
Gee, 'cause it sure sounds like there should be.
放心 我们性生活的任何内容
Rest assured that any aspects of our sexual relationship
包括你的喜好
Regarding your preferences,
你的手法 你的表现
Your idiosyncrasies, your performance
仍然在卧室所固有的
Are still protected by the inherent
隐蔽下被保护着
Confidentiality of the bedroom.
这话说得真好 但如果可以的话
That's all very comforting, but if it's okay,
我想开始说我的问题了
I'd like to get on to my question now.
说吧
Proceed.
我们正准备参加物理碗比赛
We are entering the physics bowl,
而我们队现在三缺一
And we need a fourth for our team.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我在研究象征轻子超对称性
I'm really busy with my like-sign dilepton
真的很忙
Supersymmetry search.
轻子 人人都能"搞"的研究 我们需要你
Dilepton, shmylepton. we need you.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧 我们尽力了
Well, we tried.
只能去和谢尔顿面对面单练
We'll just have to face sheldon mano y mano
单练单挑了
Y mano a mano.
等等 你们是要对抗谢尔顿·库珀?
Wait, you're going up against sheldon cooper?
没错
Yes.
那个狂傲 轻视女性
That arrogant, misogynistic, east texas doorknob
让我放弃我的高能粒子研究
That told me I should abandon my work
去洗衣服带孩子的白♥痴?
With high-energy particles for laundry and childbearing?
她加入了
She's in.
感觉如何?
so, how do you feel?
严阵以待?
Nice and loose?
一鼓作气?
Come to play?
士气如虹?
Got your game face on?
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
是的 你其实不必都待在这儿啊
Yeah. you know, you don't have to stay for the whole thing.
不 不 我想待
Oh, no, no. I want to.
感觉很有意思
Sounds really interesting.
先生们
Gentlemen.
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
我去坐了
I'm just gonna sit down.
这就是你的队伍了?
So, is that your team?
事实上 我根本不需要队伍
Actually, I don't need a team.
我能单手把你们轻松解决了
I could easily defeat you single-handedly,
但规则说要四个人
But the rules require four.
所以 请允许我介绍三楼门卫
So, may I introduce the third-floor janitor,
午餐食堂大妈 还有"我西班牙语不太好"的
The lady from the lunch room, and my spanish is not good--
儿子或者男人
Either her son or her butcher.
你们的队伍呢
And what about your team?
你们那艘破船又纳入了哪位鼠辈?
What rat have you recruited to the s.s. sinking ship?
你好 谢尔顿
Hello, sheldon.
莱斯利·温克
Leslie winkle.
没错 莱斯利·温克
Yeah, leslie winkle.
就是那位
The answer to the question,
让谢尔顿·库珀哭得像个小娘们儿似的人
"who made sheldon cooper cry like a little girl?"
没错 我是聚合树脂
Yes, well, I'm polymerized tree sap,
而你是无机胶粘剂
And you're an inorganic adhesive.
因此无论你用嘴巴发射什么子弹过来
So whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction
都会被我弹开
Is reflected off of me,
而回归其原先的轨道
Returns on its original trajectory
对准着你
And adheres to you.
噢 疼!
Oh, ouch!
好了 有请各就各位
Okay, if everyone could please take your seats.
这是你的队服
Here's your t-shirt.
PMS(有经前综合症的意思)?
Pms?
还要过几天呢...
It's a couple days early...
不是 这意思是"永动机队"
No. it stands for "perpetual motion squad."
对 当然了
Oh, right, of course.
我在想什么呢
What was I thinking?
下午好 各位
Good afternoon, everyone,
欢迎光临今年的物理碗
And welcome to this year's physics bowl!
今天的第一场比赛可谓双雄争霸
Today's preliminary match features two great teams.
美剧 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表