谢尔顿私自整理房间惹潘妮生气
给 泰国炒面 不加花生
Here we go. pad thai,no peanuts.
里面有花生油吗
But does it have peanut oil?
我不太清楚
I'm not sure.
大家都盯着点霍华德以防他肿起来
Everyone keep an eye on howard in case he starts to swell up.
既然现在没蜜蜂出没 你可以用我的肾上腺素
Since it's not bee season,you can have my epinephrine.
-有筷子吗 -不需要 这是泰国菜
-are there any chopsticks. -no need. this is thai food.
开始了
Here we go.
泰国在19世纪后半期才有叉子
Thailand has had the fork since the latter half of the 19th century.
有趣的是他们不直接把叉子放在嘴里
Interestingly they don't put the fork in their mouth--
而是用叉子来把食物放在勺子里然后用勺子放到嘴里
They use it to put the food on a spoon which then goes into their mouth.
跟他要个餐巾 我量你也不敢
Ask him for a napkin. I dare you.
我去开
I'll get it.
我脸肿了吗 我觉得我脸肿了
Do I look puffy? I feel puffy.
-嘿 里奥纳德 -嘿 潘妮
-hey,leonard. -oh,hi,penny.
-我有打扰吗 -没有
-am I interrupting? -no.
霍华德 你没肿
you're not swelling,howard.
看看我的手指 他们看起来象维也纳香肠
Look at my fingers. they're like vienna sausages.
-听起来你好象有客人 -他们总在
-sounds like you have company. -they're not going anywhere.
你下班了 太好了 工作怎么样
So,you're coming home from work. that's great. how was work?
那是卖芝士蛋糕的
You know,it's a cheesecake factory.
客人点芝士蛋糕 我给他们端过去
People order cheesecake and I bring it to them.
这和碳水化合物传送系统有点象
So you kind of act like a carbohydrate delivery system.
是 随便你怎么叫 反正拿的工资最低
Yeah. call it whatever you want,I get minimum wage.
我想问一下你能不能帮我点忙...
I was wondering if you could help me out with something.
好的
yes.
好的 明天会有人给我送家具
Great. I'm having some furniture delivered tomorrow
我可能不在 所以...
and I may not be here,so...
好啊
Hello.
-什么 -有没有人用优美的俄语跟你说过
-i'm sorry? -haven't you ever been told
你是多么的漂亮吗
How beautiful you are in flawless russian?
没有
No,I haven't.
你会习惯的
Get used to it.
我可能不会
Yeah. I probably won't.
-嘿 谢尔顿 -嘿
-hey,sheldon. -hi.
嘿 拉杰
Hey,raj.
还是不跟我说话
Still not talking to me,huh?
他不是故意和你过不去 这是他的老毛病了
Don't take it personally,it's his pathology.
他不能跟女人说话
He can't talk to women.
他不能跟漂亮女人说话
He can't talk to atractive woman,or in your case,
或者就是象你这样有迷人芝士蛋糕味的女神
A cheesecake-scented goddess.
明天会有人来送家具?
So there's gonna be some furniture delivered?
是的 如果送来的时候我不在
Yeah. If it gets here and I'm not here,could you sign
你能帮我签收一下然后放到我房间吗
And have them put it in my apartment?
没问题
No problem.
太好了 这是备用钥匙 谢谢
Great. here's my spare key. thank you.
潘妮 等等
Penny,wait.
如果你没什么安排的话
If you don't have any other plans,do you want to join us
你想一起吃点泰国菜看个超人电影马拉松吗
For thai food and a superman movie marathon?
马拉松? 到底有多少部超人电影啊
A marathon? how many superman movies are there?
你是开玩笑的 对不对
You're kidding,right?
我比较喜欢露易丝·莱恩从飞机上掉下来
I do like the one where lois lane falls from the helicopter
超人俯冲下去接住她的那部 那是第几部
And superman swooshes down and catches her. which one was that?
第一部
One.
你知道那个场景完全不符合科学吧
You realize that scene was rife with scientific inaccuracy.
是的 我知道 人不能飞
Yes,I know,men can't fly.
不 不 假设人能飞
No. let's assume that they can.
露易丝·莱恩从高空往下掉
Lois lane is falling,
以每秒32英尺的初速度做自由落体加速
Accelerating at an initial rate of 32 feet per second per second.
超人俯冲下来用两个钢筋一样的手臂想要接住她
Superman swoops down to save her by reaching out two arms of steel.
此时莱恩小姐在以每小时120公里的速度往下掉
Miss lane,who is now traveling At approximately 120 miles an hour
碰到钢筋手臂 立马被劈成三半
Hits them and is immediately sliced into three equal pieces.
但是如果超人也达到那个速度然后减速
Unless superman matches her speed and decelerates.
还有时间吗 先生 她离地面两尺高
In what space,sir? she's two feet above the ground.
如果他真的爱她的话 他应该让她掉在马路上
Frankly,if he really loved her,he'd let her hit the pavement.
那还比较仁慈
It'd be a more merciful death.
你的全部论证都是建立在
Excuse me,your entire argument is predicated on the assumption
超人的飞行有惊人的冲击力的基础上
That superman's flight is a feat of strength.
听到你自己说的了么
Are you listening to yourself? it is well established
很明显他的飞行有无限的冲击力
That his flight is a feat of strength.
这是他能跃过大厦的能力的延伸
It is an extension of his ability to leap tall buildings,
也是吸收来自太阳的能力
An ability he derives from exposure to earth's yellow sun.
那他晚上怎么也能飞
And how does he fly at night?
月亮反射的太阳光
A combination of the moon's solar reflection
结合氪星球皮肤细胞储存的能量
And the energy-storage capacity of kryptonian skin cells.
我去洗澡了
I'm just gonna go wash up.
我有2600本漫画 我打赌
I have 2,600 comic books in there. I challenge you
你找不到任何有关氪星球皮肤细胞的线索
To find a single reference to kryptonian skin cells.
接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
我们被锁在外面了
We're locked out.
还有 那个美女走了
Also,the pretty girl left.
她的公寓在四楼但是电梯坏了所以你得...
ok.Her apartment's on the fourth floor but the elevator's broken,so...
你就那么走了? 好的 谢谢
You're just gonna be done? okay. cool. thanks
那我们就自己搬上去
We'll just bring it up ourselves.
我非常不同意
I hardly think so.