能不能聊点别的?
Can we please change the subject?
当然
Sure.
我们聊聊你是怎么
Ll us again how you screwed up
让潘妮回到她前男友身边的吧
And got penny back together witherer old boyfriend.
扔你的骰子
Just roll the dice.
"被魔术师俘虏
"enslaved by warlocks.
只有掷出二 四 六才可以离开"
Stay here until you roll two, four or six."
她本来在生他的气的!
She was mad at him!
她本来跟他玩完了!
She was done with him!
这段感情已经是不可能挽回的了
E e relationship was broken beyond repair,
而我跑过去 让他们和好了
And I walked over there, and I fixed it.
天啊 这个故事真是越听越精彩...
Boy, that story gets better every time you hear ..
实际上 我觉得前两个版本
Actually, I thought the first two renditions
要吸引人得多
Were far more compelling.
之前 我对那个叫里奥纳德的角色是报以同情
Previously, I felt sympathy for the leonard character,
现在我只是觉得他很怨妇
Now I just find him to be whiny and annoying.
吃你的陈皮鸡丁去
Eat your tangerine chicken.
我也想吃啊 可我这根本不是陈皮鸡丁
I'd love to, but I don' have tangerine chicken.
非常感谢你愚蠢的建议!
Thank you so much for your stupid advice!
不可思议
Incredible.
你把搞砸的事情又搞砸了
You managed to screw up the screw-up.
我又来了
I'm back.
对不起 刚才我吼你了
I'm sorry I yelled at you.
又不是你的错
It's not your fault.
怎么啦
What happened?
我去麦克那想跟他和好
Well, I went over to mike's to make up with him.
是 不用说 我知道这部分
Yeah. no, I know that part.
但他已经有新欢了
But he had already moved on.
已经? 好快啊
Already? that was quick.
我就是这么对
That's what I said to the woman
那个把脚缠在他脖子上的女人说的
Who had her legs wrapped around his neck!
潘妮 我也很难过
Oh, penny, I am so sorry.
他怎么能这样?!
How could he do that?!
你要知道 你把他80G的IPOD给了...
Well, you know, you did throw an 80-gig ipod...
对呀 他怎么能这样对你
Yeah, no, how could he do that?
我发誓我再也不跟这样的男人交往了
I swear to god I am done with guys like that.
那种身材好 发型帅 有钱的男人
You know, macho with the perfect body and the hair and the money.
是 他们肯定老得很快
Yeah, that must get old quick.
你知道吗 这一次
You know, just once
我真的想和一个
I would like to go out with someone
善良诚实 真正关心我的人约会
Who is nice and honest and who actually cares about me.
我怎么样?
What about me?
你什么怎么样?
What about you what?
你和我约会怎么样?
What about if you went out with me?
你是在约我出去?
Are you asking me out?
是 我是
Um, yes, I am...
在约你出去
Asking you out.
我只是顺着你的话在说...
I was just going off your comment about the nice guy...
-我明白 -诚实啊什么的
No, I know, I got that. you know, and honest.
对啊
Yeah, totally.
...没有什么的
So, but... it's no big deal.
好
Yes.
好什么?
Yes what?
好 我愿意和你去约会
Yes, I will go out with you.
真的吗?
Really?
是
Yeah.
有什么不可以的
Why not?
我已经倾尽所有了
I mean, what do I have to lose?
确实
Yeah.
就该这样想
That's the spirit.
给我看你们的陈皮
Show me your citrus peels.
给我看你们的陈皮
Gay wo k n ni de jud zi pee.
给我看你们的陈皮
Show me your citrus peels.
给我看你们的陈皮
Gay wo kan ni de jud zi pee.
-给我看你们的 -谢尔顿?
Show me your... sheldon?
哎呀 吓死我了
Ai yah!xia si wo le
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你有时间吗(second还有次等的意思)
Look, do you have a second?
次等的什么 内衣?
A second what, pair of underwear?
我是在问你是否有空和我聊聊
I was just wondering if I could talk to you.
是关于里奥纳德
It's about leonard.
为什么和我聊
Why me?
为什么不和库萨帕里或者沃尔维茨聊
Why not koothrappali or wolowitz?
拉杰不能和我说话 除非他喝醉了
Well, raj can't talk to me unless he's drunk,
而沃尔维茨 你知道的 他令人恶心
And wolowitz is, you know, disgusting.
是的 我也这么认为
Yes, I suppose he is
我想说的是 你最了解里奥纳德了
All I'm saying is, you know leordrd the best.
不一定
Not necessarily.
我常会惊讶于
I'm often surprised
自己对里奥纳德了解的匮乏
By my lack of familiarity with leonard.
前几天我发现
Just the other day I discovered
他不仅有丝瓜络
He not only has a loofah,
而且还藏起来
He hides it.
你说为什么一个男人会为使用丝瓜络而感到羞耻
Why do you suppose a man would be ashamed of having a loofah?
我个人来说 更乐于让自己的上皮细胞
I, myself, prefer to have my excess epithelial cells
自然脱落 但是我也不责备
Slough off naturally, but I d't condemn
那些试图加速这个过程的人
Those who seek to accelerate the process.
...而且直到最近我才知道
...and until recently I had no idea
尽管他对乳糖过敏
That despite his lactose intolerance,
但他吃少量不含脂的冰淇淋
He can tolerate small amounts of non-fat ice cream
却不会产生在我看来
Without producing a noxious gas that I maintain,
如果适当浓缩 可以成为生化武器的有毒气体
In the right concentration, could be weaponize
里奥纳德可能会回来
Leonard might come home.
能去我屋里聊吗
Can we talk in my apartment?
我们还没聊完?
We're not done?
没有
No.
那好吧
Eh, why not?
反正我们已经穿过镜子了(源于"爱丽丝镜中奇遇记")
We're already through the looking glass anyway.
好 事情是这样的
Okay, so here's the thing...
我想你已经知道 里奥纳德向我开口了
I guess you're aware that leonard asked me out.
他虽然事实上什么都没有说
Well, he didn't actually say anything,
但他回到房间后
But when he came back to the apartment
跳起了一支让人能联想起
He was doing a dance that brought to mind
幻想曲里那只开心河马的舞蹈
The happy hippos in fantasia.
他真好
Oh, that's nice.
无论如何 我想和你说的是
Anyhow, the thing I wanted to talk to you about
你知道 自从我和里奥纳德成为朋友以来...
Is, you know, since leonard and I have become friends...
我只是...
I was just...
你要坐下来吗
You want to sit down?
能那样简单就好了
Oh, I wish it were that simple.
我没在这里待过多久
See, I don't spend much time here,
所以我还从来没有选过一个地方来坐
And so I've never really chosen a place to sit.
那选吧
Well, choose.
这里有许许多多的选择 而且...
There are a number of options, and...
我真的不够熟悉座垫的密度
I'm really not familiar enough with the cushion densities,
气流模式和阳光的散射
Air flow patterns and dispersion of sunlight
来以便做出一个理性的选择
To make an informed choice.
好吧 那你就任意选一处坐
All right.why don't you just pick one at random
如果你不喜欢 下次来再换一个地方
And if you don't like it you can sit somewhere else next time.
不 不 那样太疯狂了
No, no. that's crazy.
你继续说 我一边听一边找
You go ahead and talk while I figure it out.
好吧
Okay.
是这样的
Um, here's the thing.
我已经知道
So I've known for a while now
里奥纳德他有点
That leonard has had
喜欢我...
A little crush on me...
有点喜欢?
A little crush?
我想是的...就像斯巴达王墨涅劳斯
Well, I suppose so--in the same way menelaus
有点喜欢特洛伊的海伦一样
Had a "little crush" on helen of troy.
好吧 我不知道这些人是谁 但...
All right, yeah, I don't really know who they are, but...