为什么
Why not?
我们没有手推车
Well,we don't have a dolly,
也没有吊装带或者胸大肌
Or lifting belts or any measurable upper-body strength.
我们不需要力气 我们是物理学家
We don't need strength--we're physicists.
我们是阿基米德的传人
We are the intellectual descendants of archimedes.
给我一个支点 我可以撬动地球
Give me a fulcrum and a lever and I can move the earth.
只需要... 我弄不动 我弄不动
It's just a matter of... I don't have this.
阿基米德肯定非常自豪
Archimedes would be so proud.
你有什么主意吗
Do you have any ideas?
是的 但都需要绿灯侠和魔戒
Yes,but they all involve a green lantern and a power ring.
-慢点 -慢点
Easy... easy.
好的
Ok.
现在有了个斜面
Now we've got an inclined plane. the force required to lift
拉力由于楼梯的正弦角而减少了...
Is reduced by the sine of the angle of the stairs,
角度大约是30度 那就减少了差不多一半
Call it 30 degrees,so,about half.
正好一半
Exactly half.
正好一半
Exactly half.
推吧
Let's push.
看 动了 很简单
See,it's moving,this is easy.
数学里都证明了
It's all in the math.
-转角的公式是什么 -什么
-what's your formula for the corner? -what?
好的 没问题
Okay,no problem.
上来 帮我拉上来然后拐弯
Just come up here,help me pull and turn.
重力 太没良心了
Ah,gravity,thou art a heartless bitch.
你知道我们花这么大的力气
You do understand that our efforts here will in no way increase the odds
一点也不会增加你和这个女人性♥交的几率
Of you having sexual congress with this woman.
男人为女人做事不是为了做♥爱
Men do things for women without expecting sex.
那是刚做完爱的男人
Those would be men who just had sex.
我这么做是为了做个好邻居
I'm doing this to be a good neighbor.
再说也不会减少几率
In any case,there's no way it could lower the odds.
快到了
Almost there.
快到了
Almost there.
-快到了 -没 还没有
-almost there. -no,we're not.
没 还没有 没 还没有
-i'm sorry. -no,we're not!
小心你的手指
Watch your fingers.
天 我的手指
Oh,god,my fingers!
-你还好吗 -不好 她...
-you okay? -no,her...
见鬼了 看看这个地方
Great caesar's ghost,look at this place.
潘妮这也就是有一点点乱
So penny's a little messy.
一点点乱?
A little messy?
曼德尔布罗特集♥合才叫一点点乱
The mandelbrot set of complex numbers is a little messy.
这完全是一塌糊涂
This is chaos.
问一下
Excuse me.
跟我解释下托盘餐具放在沙发上
Explain to me an organizational system
这算哪门子组织系统
Where a tray of flatware on a couch is valid.
我刚才有提到过这是沙发
I'm just inferring this is a couch
因为证据表明咖啡桌上
Because the evidence suggests the coffee table
正在举办小型二手货贩卖
Is having a tiny garage sale.
你有没有想过并不是世界上所有的人
Did it ever occur to you that not everyone has
都有那种强迫症
The compulsive need to sort,organize and label
要把身边的东西都按顺序排好贴上标签?
The entire world around them?
没有
No.
他们不是那样的
Well,they don't.
你可能不太相信
Hard as it may be for you to believe,
大多数人不会把早餐麦片按纤维含量的顺序排列
Most people don't sort their breakfast cereal numerically by fiber Content.
但是我相信我们都觉察到那有时候很管用
Excuse me,but I think we've both found that helpful at times.
-快点 该走了 -等等
-come on,we should go. -hang on.
-你在干吗 -我在整理
-what are you doing? -i'm straightening up.
谢尔顿 这不是你的家
This is not your home.
这谁的家都不是 这是一团乱熵(熵越大 系统越无序)
This is not anyone's home. this is a swirling vortex of entropy.
当那个异性装扮癖者住在这的时候你可没关心他怎么布置的这个地方
When the transvestite lived here,you didn't care how he kept the place.
那是因为太完美无暇了
Because it was immaculate.
你打开那个男人的衣柜
I mean,you opened that man's closet,
从左到右依次是晚礼服
It was left to right evening gowns,
燕尾服然后是他的警察制服
Cocktail dresses,then his police uniforms.
你开他的衣柜干吗
What were you doing in his closet?
我帮他拉电缆装网络摄象头
I helped him run some cable for a web cam.
-好啊 两位 -好啊 潘妮
Hey guys. Hey penny
家具到了 我们刚运上来 刚刚
This just arrived,we just brought this up... just now.
太好了 运上来费劲吗
Great. was it hard getting it up the stairs?
-不费劲 -不费劲?
-no. -"no"?
一点都不费劲
No.
一点都不
No.
那我们不打扰你了
Well,we'll get out of your hair.
好的 再次感谢
Okay,great. thank you again.
潘妮
penny
我想让你知道你不需要这样生活
I just want you to know that you don't have to live like this.
我愿意为你效劳
I'm here for you.
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
-是个笑话 -我没听懂
-it's a joke. -i don't get it.
对 是他说的不好
Yeah,he didn't tell it right.
谢尔顿
sheldon
谢尔顿
sheldon
有人吗
hello
谢尔顿
sheldon
潘妮在睡觉
Penny's sleeping.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
你不能在半夜
You can't just break into a woman's apartment
闯进一个女人的公寓 打扫
In the middle of the night and clean.
我别无选择 我睡不着
I had no choice. I couldn't sleep knowing
想到在我卧室外面是我们的客厅
That just outside my bedroom was our living room,
在我们客厅外面是走廊
And just outside our living room was that hallway,
和走廊这边就是...这个样子
And immediately adjacent to the hallway was... this.
你有没有意识到如果潘妮醒过来
Do you realize that if penny wakes up,
我们根本无法合理的解释为什么在这
There is no reasonable explanation as to why we're here.
我刚给了个你合理的解释
I just gave you a reasonable explanation.
没 没 你只是给了个解释
No,no,you gave me an explanation.
它的合理性要由你的陪审团来决定
Its reasonableness will be determined by a jury of your peers.
搞笑 我哪来的陪审团
Don't be ridiculous. I have no peers.
我们得赶快离开这
We have to get out of here.
你应该用低音区说话
You might want to speak in a lower register.
什么
What?
进化使得女人在睡觉的时候
Evolution has made women sensitive
对高音区的噪音非常敏感
To high-pitched noises while they sleep
所以她们才能在婴儿哭的时候醒来
So that they'll be roused by a crying baby.
如果你不想吵醒她
If you want to avoid waking her,
就用低音区说话
Speak in a lower register.
那太荒谬了
That's ridiculous!
不对
No.
那太荒谬了
"that's ridiculous."
好吧
Fine.
我接受你的理论 我们快走吧
I accept your premise. now,please,let's go.
不弄好我是不会走的
I'm not leaving until I'm done.
你有靠在那的时间不如打扫
If you have time to lean,you have time to clean.
随便吧
Oh,what the hell.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
我必须要说我睡的非常香甜
I have to say I slept splendidly.
虽然时间不长但是睡眠质量很好
Granted,not long,but just deeply and well.
我一点也不感到奇怪
I'm not surprised.
失眠的灵丹妙药就是
A well-known folk cure for insomnia
闯到邻居家里打扫
Is to break in your neighbor's apartment and clean.
讽刺?
Sarcasm?
你觉得是吗
You think?
就算是吧 我的方法可能有点唐突
Granted,my methods may have been somewhat unorthodox,
但是我认为这能很好的提高潘妮的生活质量
But I think the end result will be a measurable enhancement
你说的对
-to penny's quality of life -you've convinced me.
也许今晚我们应该偷溜进去把她的地毯洗了
Maybe tonight we should sneak in and shampoo her carpet.
-你不认为那太过分了吗 -是
-you don't think that crosses a line? -yes.
天啊
For god's sake,