又怎么了
What now?
我要撒尿尿
I have to make pee-pee.
我很抱歉谢尔顿的打扰
Listen, I'm sorry about all of sheldon's interruptions.
他总是有点怪怪的
He can be a bit of an eccentric.
如果"怪怪的"是指消极攻击人格[看似支持 其实捣乱]
If by "eccentric" you mean passive-aggressive
东德州的风孔 那我倒同意
East texas blowhole, I agree.
我想今晚是一个很好的开始
I think tonight was a very good start.
我也觉得
Me, too.
你确定你可以推迟交往
Are you sure you're okay postponing intercourse
直到我们的关系度过了最初的可行性测试吗
Until our relationship is past the initial viability test?
没问题
No, problem.
我非常擅长于推迟交往
I'm very skilled at postponing intercourse.
我想我可以打电话给你
I guess I'll call you
然后我们再安排另外一个约会
And we'll arrange another evening.
可以 我相信协议指出了你至少
Yes, I believe protocol dictates that you wait a minimum
要等18个小时才能打电话给我
Of 18 hours before you call
这样我才不会厌恶你的猴急
So I'm not repulsed by your cloying eagerness.
可以
Sure.
再说一次 你自己决定 你是男人
Again, it's your decision. you're the man.
不是我的猫
It wasn't my cat.
是一个试验
It was an experiment
一个薛定谔的人设计的
Designed by this guy named schroedinger.
是查理·布朗动画片里面的[史努比动画片]
From the charlie brown cartoons?
不是 他是个科学家
No, he was some kind of scientist.
我重新说一遍
Let me start again.
嘿 莱纳德
Oh, hey, leonard.
你好
Hello.
莱斯利
Leslie.
你好
Hi.
好吧 晚安
Okay, well, good night.
好吧 晚安
Okay, well, good night.
还不够劲
That ain't gonna make your point.
够了
That's enough.
给我电话
Call me.
好的
Right.
好的 晚安
Okay, good night.
什么
Uh, what?
今天不错 再见
Had a great time. ciao.
抱歉 我不会再去那个文艺复兴集♥会了
I'm sorry, I am not going back to the renaissance fair.
拜托 谢尔顿
Come on, sheldon.
没有多少地方我可以穿杰斯特的服装[小丑]
There's so few places I can wear my jester costume.
我才不管 那里太多历史怪人了
I don't care. there are far too many historical anomalies
不对我的胃口
For my comfort.
好吧 你看这个如何
Okay, how about this?
你可以穿装扮成星际迷航的科学官
You can go dressed as a star trek science officer
探索一个类似十六世纪地球的星球
Exploring a planet similar to earth in the 1500s.
你是说像斯坡克那样[企业号上的科学官]
You mean, like spock?
对的
Sure.
太棒了
Fascinating.
嘿 科学家小伙们
Hey, fellow scientists...
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
我们干嘛不移到那边去 这样莱斯利就可以坐在一起了
Why don't we all move over there so leslie can join us?
好的 去吧
Yeah, let's do it.
如果你很难决定去做哪边
If you're having trouble deciding where to sit,
我可以建议看一下是一个土豆 两个土豆[影片名]
May I suggest one potato, two potato?
或者我叫它 "莱斯利·温克尔的实验性方法论"
Or as I call it, "the leslie winkle experimental methodology."
别让我难做啊
Don't make this hard for me.
一点也不难
It's not hard.
非常简单 你要么跟我
It's simple. you can either sit with me,
你的朋友 同事还有室友一起坐
Your friend, colleague and roommate
要么跟一个你们可能一起睡过的
Or you can sit with an overrated scientist
高估的科学家一起坐
You might have sex with.
你说对了 非常简单
You're right, it is simple.
嘿 谢尔顿
Hey, sheldon.
佩妮
Penny.
今晚跑三楼了 弄不清了
Third floor tonight-- mixing it up?
我还是不明白为什么
I still don't understand why
你不去吃饭或是什么
You don't just go to dinner or something.
好吧
All right,
那我们就说我独自去吃饭
Let's say I go to dinner alone,
我吃饭的时候 如果我要去上厕所
And during the meal, I have to use the restroom.
我怎么知道有没有人碰了我的食物
How do I know someone's not touching my food?
晚安 谢尔顿
Good night, sheldon.
佩妮 等一下
Penny, hold on.
你确定你和莱纳德没戏了
Are you sure things can't work out with you and leonard?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我只是在想 如果你能试试旧学院派的做法
I'm just wondering if you really gave it the old college try.
或者就你而言 旧社区大学的做法
Or in your case, the old community college try.
好了 这从何说起
Okay, where is this coming from?
莱纳德此刻正在楼上和我的死敌在一起
Leonard is upstairs right now with my archenemy.
你的死敌
Your archenemy?
是的 就如毁灭博士对神奇侠
Yes, the dr. doom to my mr. fantastic.
章鱼博士对蜘蛛侠
Dr. octopus to my spider-man,
西瓦那博士对超人上尉
The dr. sivana to my captain marvel.
我明白了 明白了 明白了
I get it, I get it, I get it.
那你知道 这么多超人都有
Do you know, it's amazing how many supervillains
高学位有多棒吗
Have advanced degrees.
学校毕业后可以找个比大多数人
Graduate school should probably do a better job
做得都好的工作
Of screening those people out.
谢尔顿 打住 你把我绕晕了
Sheldon, come back. you're losing me.
我的死敌是莱斯利·温克尔 佩妮
It's leslie winkle, penny.
她看不起我的研究
She belittles my research.
亲爱的 太遗憾了
Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry.
她叫我"傻蛋"
She called me "dumbass."
我知道 听见了
I know. I heard.
现在看来 无奈之下
Given this situation, I have no choice
我只能收回我之前对
But to withdraw my previous objections
你和莱纳德关系的反对
To your ill-considered relationship with leonard.
那还真要谢谢你了
Oh, gee, well, thank you for that.
不过我想目前
But I think for now,
莱纳德和我只能做朋友了
Leonard and I are just gonna stay friends.
不行 我不接受你这样的回答
No, that response is unacceptable to me.
谢尔顿 你是个聪明人
Sheldon, you are a smart guy.
-你一定知道 -我"聪明"
You must know... I'm "smart"?
我要是被归类为"聪明" 我的智商测试就要少六十分了
I'd have to lose 60 iq points to be classified as "smart."
你还让我说下去吗
Are you gonna let me talk?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你一定知道如果莱纳德和莱斯利要在一起
You must know that if leonard and leslie want to be together,
你怎么做都阻止不了的
Nothing you can do is gonna stop it.
你又在低估我的智商了 小姐
You continue to underestimate my capabilities, madam.
好了 这么说好了
Okay, let me put it this way.
如果你拿莱纳德当朋友 你要支持他
If you're really leonard's friend, you will support him
不管他和谁在一起
No matter who he wants to be with.
等会
Wait a minute.
为什么老要我支持他
Why am I doing all the giving here?
如果莱纳德拿我当朋友
If leonard's really my friend,
为什么他不支持我
Why doesn't he have to support me
讨厌莱斯利·温克尔
An my hatred of leslie winkle?
因为爱大于恨
Because love trumps hate.
哦 你现在是和事佬了
Oh, now you're just making stuff up.
好了 晚安 谢尔顿
Okay, good night, sheldon.
马里奥 真希望能像控制你一样
Oh, mario, if only I could control everyone
控制所有人
The way I control you.
跳呀 你这小管道工 跳跳跳
Hop, you little plumber, hop, hop, hop.
当你们到自然暂停时
When the two of you reach a natural stopping point,
我想说点事
I'd like to have a word.
你要说的是"尿尿" 去就好了
The word is "pee-pee." just do it.
莱纳德 你是我朋友
Leonard, you're my friend,
朋友就应该支持朋友
And friends support their friends...
显然如此
Apparently.
美剧 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表