你是说山上那个
Is that the place on the hill with
-门前站着好多诡异的牧师 -不对不对
-The weird priest in front of it? -no, no, no, it's...
我的老天 还是给我吧
Oh, for god's sakes, gimme.
谢谢 感激不尽
Thank you-- I really appreciate this.
你必须学会
You're gonna have to learn
自己做这些事 佩妮
To do these things for yourself, penny.
别管我了 赶快给我把剑搞来
Don't patronize me-- just get the sword!
有没有搞错
What the frack?
我真晕
Beats me.
他们昨天玩了一晚上
They were playing all last night, too.
就像那种把两个不相干的人物扯到一起的恶搞动漫
It's like some kind of weird comic book crossover.
就像绿巨人和薄荷佩蒂约会
Like if hulk were dating peppermint patty.
我一直以为薄荷佩蒂是蕾丝边呢
I always thought peppermint patty was a lesbian.
不 那是玛茜
No, that's marcie.
薄荷佩蒂只是比较运动型
Peppermint patty's just athletic.
好了 魔剑到手
There you go-- one enchanted sword.
好的 给我给我
All right, gimme, gimme, gimme.
看我把那个船长守卫杀了的
I want to kill the guard captain.
那个女孩真应该好好过日子
That girl needs to get a life.
谢尔顿
Sheldon?
谢尔顿
Sheldon...
危险警报
Danger! danger!
没事 是我佩妮
No danger-- it's just me, penny.
听着 我现在25级了
Listen, I got to level 25
然后到了紫莲花沼泽对吧
And reached purple lotus swamp, right?
你在我的卧室里
You're in my bedroom.
莱纳德给了我应急钥匙
Leonard gave me an emergency key.
我的卧室不许外人进的
People can't be in my bedroom.
那我们去客厅说吧
Well, can we go talk in the living room?
但我没有穿睡裤
I'm not wearing pajama bottoms.
为什么
Why not?
我把葡萄汁洒上了
I spilled grape juice.
那就穿别的睡裤啊
Well, wear different pajamas.
我不能穿别的睡裤 这是我周一的睡裤
I can't wear different pajamas-- these are my monday pajamas.
佩妮 我的卧室不许外人进的
Penny, people cannot be in my bedroom.
好吧 你就告诉我 现在就去 黑色城堡探险是不是早了点
Okay, fine, just tell me, is it too soon to join a quest to the black castle?
-有人邀请你去黑色城堡探险么 -没错
-You were invited on a quest to the black castle? -yeah, yeah.
布达佩斯的几个人找我去的
By some guys in budapest.
我就是不太确定我的人物该不该去
I'm just not sure it's the right move for my character.
当然不该 你才 25级
Of course it's not-- you're only a level 25.
这些匈牙利人 他们把你当龙的诱饵
These hungarians, they're just using you for dragon fodder.
真的么 我怎么就信了 那群匈牙利蛮夷的呢
Really? boy, you'd think you could trust a horde of hungarian barbarians.
拜托 佩妮 够了 我得睡觉了
Please, penny, enough. I have to sleep.
好吧 你真强 谢谢
Okay, well, you were great. Thanks.
莱纳德 不要进谢尔顿的房间 他没穿睡裤
Oh. hey, leonard. listen, don't go in sheldon's room he's not wearing bottoms.
谢尔顿 你愿意再提示我一下么
Sheldon, you want to catch me up again?
我今天很忙
People, I am very busy today.
我知道 盖博豪斯博士
I realize that, dr. gablehauser,
但作为系主任
But it is your job, as head of the department,
协调不同院系的矛盾是你的工作
To mediate all interdepartmental disputes.
学校工作手册 第四章 第二节
University policy manual, chapter Four, Subsection Two:
"协调院系间的矛盾"
"mediation of interdepartmental disputes."
好吧
Fine.
温克尔博士
Dr. winkle, what colorful name
这次你又给库珀博士取什么外号了
Did you call dr. cooper this time?
傻蛋博士
Dr. dumb-ass.
库珀博士 温克尔博士道歉了
Dr. cooper, dr. winkle apologizes.
-不 我没有 -不 她没有
No, I don't. no, she doesn't.
问题是这样
Here's the problem.
我很明确地做了登记
I was clearly signed up
来使用博克曼实验室204室的主机
To use the mainframe in buckman 204,
而温克尔博士却粗暴地
And dr. winkle just wantonly
把它们都撕了下来
Ripped the sign-up sheet off the wall.
那甚至都不是正式的登记表格
It wasn't even an official sign-up sheet.
他自己打印出来
He printed it himself, and he put his name down
在每一个机位都写上自己的名字 使用六个月
On every slot for the next six months.
如果保证学校的资源 不被浪费在
If it is a crime to ensure that the university's resources
追逐亚原子界的野鹅敢死队 是有罪的话
Are not being squandered chasing subatomic wild geese,
那么我承认我错了
Then I plead guilty.
-佩妮! -你要接那个电话么 库珀博士
-Oh, penny! -do you need To get that, dr. cooper?
-才不 -别关机啊
-God, no. -Well, don't turn it off,
你可能会错过诺贝尔委员会
You might miss your call from the nobel committee
提名你为年度荣誉傻蛋
Letting you know you've been nominated
的通知
As dumb-ass laureate of the year.
是么
Oh, yeah? well...
那你连提名都不会被提名
You wouldn't even be nominated.
盖博豪斯博士 我需要运行
Dr. gablehauser, I have a series
一系列重要的模拟和计算
Of important calculations and simulations to run.
而她只是简化一些毫无关系的数据
All she's doing is reducing irrelevant data
然后嘲笑
And making a mock...
抱歉
Excuse me.
盖博豪斯
Gablehauser.
打给你的
It's for you.
喂
Hello?
佩妮 现在不方便说话
Penny, this is not a good time.
不 我跟你说过 你还不能去焚灵圣殿
No, I told you, you're not prepared for the sanctum of burning souls.
你得组个至少5人的队去
You need to be in a group of at least five for that quest
1个35级的医师
And one should be a level 35 healer.
佩妮 我不能上线帮你
Penny, I can't log on and help you.
等我回家再说
We'll talk when I get home.
我没沉迷网游 对吧
I'm not getting the computing time, am i?
傻蛋
Dumb-ass.
莱纳德 你得想办法解决佩妮
Leonard, you have to do something about penny.
她妨碍我睡觉
She is interfering with my sleep,
她妨碍我工作
She's interfering with my work,
我生活中要是还有其他重要面
And if I had another significant aspect of my life,
我肯定她也会参一脚
I'm sure she'd be interfering with that, too.
为什么要我想办法
Why should I do something?
-是你教她网游的 -没错
You're the one who introduced her to online gaming. yes,
但她刚搬来时 是你去招惹她的
But you're the one who said hello to her when she moved in.
要是你当时克制自己
If you'd simply restrained yourself,
就不会发生这些事了
None of this would be happening.
干嘛不直接跟她说别烦你
Why don't you just tell her to leave you alone?
我跟她说了
I did, I told her,
我发信息给她 我发了个斩钉截铁的Twitter邮件[即时信息]
I texted her, I sent out a very emphatic twitter.
就连我的Facebook状态都改成
I even changed my facebook status to
希望佩妮勿扰的谢尔顿·库珀
"sheldon cooper wishes penny would leave him alone."
我不知道还能怎么办
I don't know what else to do.
那我又能做什么
Well, what am I supposed to do?
我不知道 但如果你不想点主意
I don't know, but if you don't figure something out,
我警告你 我会变得相当难相处
I warn you, I shall become very difficult to live with.
你是说直到现在 我们都体验着
You mean up until now we've been experiencing
快乐 祥和的谢尔顿
The happy, fun-time Sheldon?
-没错 -我这就跟她谈
Yes. I'll go talk to her.
不 德国佬 我要你帮我防侧面
No, fritz, I need you on my flank.
不 我不会说德语
No, I don't know german.
侧面 侧面[伪德语]
Flankenzei, flankenzei.
-佩妮 -忙呢
Hey, Penny.Busy.
我看到了
Yeah, I see that.
你不是要上班吗
Shouldn't you be at work?
我周一不上班
I don't work on mondays.
今天是周四
It's thursday.
这样的 佩妮
Listen, Penny...
珀涅罗珀女王[奥德赛的妻子] 暂时离开
Queen penelope, afk.
干嘛
What...?
是这样的
Here's the thing.
有时候 有些人 好人
Sometimes people, good people,
他们开始玩网游
Yeah, they start playing these games
然后发现自己
And they find themselves--
非自己过失 不知不觉地
Through no fault of their own--