有点 上瘾了
You know, kind of...addicted.
明白 我快升级了
Yeah, get to the point.I'm about to level up here.
只是如果一个人
It's just if a person doesn't have
在现实生活中缺乏成就感
A sense of achievement in their real life,
就很容易在虚拟世界迷失自我
It's easy to lose themselves in a virtual world
他们在那只能得到假的成就感
Where they can get a false sense of accomplishment.
对 唏哩哗啦 好了 小子们
Yeah, jabber, jabber, jabber.okay, boys,
珀涅罗珀女王归队了
Queen penelope's back online.
佩妮 你
Penny, you've got...
头发上有奇多[一种零食]
Cheetos in your hair.
谢谢
Oh. thanks.
佩妮 又是我 莱纳德
Hey, Penny, it's me again, Leonard.
莱纳德 我说了没时间
Leonard, I said not now.
我知道 我只是有点担心你
I know, I'm just a little concerned about you.
我说了没时间
I said not now!
好吧 以后说吧
Okay, maybe later.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
他怎么了
Hey, what's with him?
佩妮晚上一直烦他
Penny's been keeping him up at night.
我也是
Me, too.
但用另一种方式
But probably in a different way.
她迷上柯南时代
She's gotten really hooked on age of conan.
一直在玩 没停过
She's playing nonstop.
对 沉溺网游
Ah, yes, online gaming addiction.
没什么比
There's nothing worse than having
被多玩家高手追在后面更糟的
That multi-player monkey on your back.
谢尔顿 醒醒
Sheldon, wake up!
危险 危险
Danger! danger!
中午好 男士们
Afternoon, men.
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
行啊
Oh, yeah?
你想通过把我从成人男性里排除
Well, your attempt at juvenilizing me
抑制我成长 只是
By excluding me from the set of adult males, just...
我累得吵不出来了
Oh, I'm too tired to do this.
对 我听说你通宵和 中土大陆娃娃夜战
Right.I heard you've been pulling all-nighters with middle earth barbie.
她跑到我房间里
She comes into my room.
没人能随便进我房间
No one's supposed to be in my room.
我觉得她只是逃到网络世界
I would postulate that she's escaping into the online world
以弥补她的性挫折
To compensate for her sexual frustration.
我也是这样
I do that, too.
但用另一种方式
But probably in a different way.
不是这样的 莱斯利
That's not what she's doing, Leslie.
她只是想拾回她的自尊心
She's just trying to shore up her self-esteem.
跟性没关系
It has nothing to do with sex.
任何事物都和性有关
Everything has to do with sex.
正确
Mm, testify.
我不会碰它的
I'm not touching that.
莱斯利 你扯太远了
Leslie, you are way off base here.
等等 莱纳德 虽然我藐视莱斯利的科学家身份
Hang on, leonard. While I have no respect for Leslie as a scientist
或者做人这点
Or a human being,for that matter,
我们必须 承认她在滥交和随便的性♥爱领域中
We have to concede her undeniable expertise in the interrelated fields
不可否认的经验
Of promiscuity and general sluttiness.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是说那个小叮当[小飞侠里面的小精灵]只是需要一点慰藉
My point is that tinker bell just needs to get her some.
一些什么 哦 知道了 一些性事
Some what? Oh, yes, some sexual intercourse.
我主动献身
I'll take the bullet.
不好意思 这主意太馊了
Excuse me, this whole idea is insane.
别争了 我准备采取行动了
Enough debate, I'm going to take action.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你目前有固定性关系吗
Are you currently involved in a sexual relationship?
没有
No.
你想有吗
Would you like to be?
当然 何乐不为
Uh... sure, why not?
谢尔顿
Sheldon...
别 别 别
Puh-puh-puh.
能要你的电话号码吗
Can I have your phone number?
好的
Uh... yeah.
看 问题解决了
There. problem solved.
傻蛋
Dumb-ass.
我在古城瑰宝的大门外 我要进去了
Okay, I'm at the gate to the treasury of the ancients. I'm going in.
-紧挨着墙走 躲开木乃伊 -明白
-Stay close to the wall. Avoid the mummies. -got it.
不得不说你仅23岁 就是个高手女性玩家
I must say you're playing very well for a woman of 23.
-22岁 好的 -22岁
-Twenty-two. -Right, 22.
[网络征友信息]
木乃伊过来了 我该用哪招 夺命拳 还是定身咒
Oh, here come the mummies. Which spell do I use, the hateful strike or the frenzy stance?
你团队中的其他人呢
What happened to the rest of your group?
我把他们甩了 他们是一帮衰人
I dumped them, they're a bunch of wussies.
定身咒
Frenzy stance.
定住 定住 定住 定住 定住
Frenzy, frenzy, frenzy, frenzy, frenzy.
你能描述下你理想中的假期吗
So, listen, would you describe your ideal vacation
在不知名的小岛上野外探险 还是窝在家里捧本好书
As a wild adventure to unknown lands or staying at home curled up with a good book?
什么
What?
这些是市场调查问题
These are market research questions.
我在为你的游戏做在♥线♥注♥册
I'm filling out the online registration for your game.
好的 野外探险
Oh, okay, wild adventure.
定身咒不管用
Oh, frenzy stance isn't working.
死 你这不死的木乃伊 死
Die, you undead mummy, die!
服一剂疗伤药 -谢谢 -不客气
Drink a healing potion. Thank you. you're welcome.
从1到5五个等级 1是完全他主动
Anyhow, on a scale of one to five, with one being always initiated by him
5是完全你主动 你的性♥爱级别是几
And five being always initiated by you, how do you prefer your sexual encounters to begin?
注♥册需要写这个吗
That's on the registration?
是的 非常深入的调查
Oh, yes, it's quite extensive.
不过如果填完 你可以得到免♥费的升级包
But if we complete it, you get a free expansion pack.
外加75个新增的任务
75 additional quests.
太棒了 我绝对喜欢主动 我铁定是5级
Ooh, awesome, okay, I totally like to initiate. I'm a big ol' five.
知道了
Good to know.
铁定的5级
Big ol' five.
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
莱纳德 这是汤姆
Leonard, this is tom.
嗨 汤姆 谢尔顿
Hi, tom. sheldon...
难道我没告诉你 在自助餐厅里的小误会吗
Didn't I explain to you about your little mistake in the cafeteria?
说了 如饭桌上别的人一样 你表述得非常清楚
Yes, you were very clear. As was everyone else at the table.
不过汤姆是经过科学筛选出来
Tom, however, has been chosen by science
的适合佩妮的约会对象
As a suitable mate for penny.
科学筛选
Chosen by science?
通过交友网站的科学系统
Well, what passes for science on dating sites.
声称用了启发式算法 但估计是胡说八道
They claim to use heuristic algorithms, but it may well be hokum.
你让佩妮登记去网上交友
You got penny to sign up for online dating?
不是 当然不是 我欺骗使诈来着
No, of course not. See, I used trickery and deceit.
这下糟糕了
This is bad.
汤姆是消防队的护工
Tom is a paramedic with the fire department,
但他晚上去医学院上课
But he's going to med school at night.
他喜欢户外活动
He likes the outdoors
喜欢强悍在性上主动的女人
And, uh, strong women who initiate sex.
太 太糟了
Really, really bad.
我很奇怪你在佩妮那儿都没有上垒
I'm surprised you struck out with penny.
她可是超级5级型
Apparently, she's a big ol' five.
谢尔顿 你想干嘛
Sheldon, what do you want?
哦 不错 你收到我留言了 佩妮 我想让你见见汤姆
Oh, good, you got my note. Penny, I'd like you to meet tom.
佩妮 这是汤姆 汤姆 容我介绍佩妮
Penny, this is tom. Tom, may I present penny.
嗨 佩妮
Hi, penny.
恩 嗨 听着 只要我一上线
Yeah, hey. listen... As long as I'm here,
就被一群菜鸟包围着问问题 这些人根本找不着北
I'm on a quest with a bunch of newbs. They don't know what they're doing.
我们有一个刺客 三个使咒者 无战车
We've got one assassin, three spell casters and no tank.
-这个我们能玩点再谈吗 -不行 不行 我现在就需要你
-Can we talk about this later? -No, no, no, no. I need you now.
你难道不想和汤姆交往一下吗
Wouldn't you prefer to socialize with tom,
他是个性上被动 喜欢户外的人
Who is a sexually passive outdoorsman?
随便了 我自己想办法
Whatever. I'll figure it out myself.
再见 佩妮
Bye, penny.
不好意思 伙计 她和照片上简直是两个人
I'm sorry, dude, she didn't look anything like her picture.
从来都是这样的
They never do
你好 美女佩妮
hello, fair penny.
你是谁
Who are you?
是我 霍华德·沃罗威茨先生
It is i, sir howard of wolowitz.
能邀请你去那边的虚拟酒馆喝上壶麦芽酒
Can I interest you in an afternoon of spirited questing
在精神世界中畅游消磨下午时光吗
Followed by a flagon of ale at yon virtual tavern?
好的 当然 干嘛不呢
Yeah, sure, why not?
天哪 救救我吧
Oh, my god, I need help.