Raj发现行星事件和谢尔顿的诡异笑容
拉杰是宫保鸡丁
Let's see, Raj was the Kung Pao Chicken.
我是饺子
I'm the dumplings.
没错
Yes, you are.
太恶心了 霍华德
Creepy, howard.
恶心得可爱还是纯粹的恶心
Creepy good or creepy bad?
谁点的鲜虾加龙虾酱
Who was the shrimp with lobster sauce?
那是我的
That would be me.
朝这里看 你这个肮脏的小美味
Come to papa, you un-kosher delight.
我这话可不光是对着食物说哦
I'm not necessarily talking to the food.
坐一边去
Sit over there.
坐一边去
Sit over there.
婴儿纸巾
Baby wipe?
你干嘛用
Why do you have...
-别问 -别 别问
No, don't ask! no, don't, don't!
我来告诉你为什么
I'll tell you why.
我必须消毒我的手
I had to sanitize my hands
因为大学把 厕所里擦手的纸巾
Because the university replaced the paper towels in the rest rooms
换成了吹风机
With hot air blowers.
我怎么感觉吹风机更卫生
I thought the blowers were more sanitary.
别问啊
Really, don't. why...?
吹风机可以说是细菌 和瘟疫的发源地
Hot air blowers are incubators and spewers of bacteria and pestilence.
老实说 用吹风机的话
Frankly, it'd be more hygienic
还不如让一只得了瘟疫的长臂猿打喷嚏打到我手干
If they just had a plague-infested gibbon
来得卫生呢
Sneeze my hands dry.
伙计们 我有一个天大的
Hey, guys, I just got the most amazing
好消息
News...
天呐 拉杰 你如果不喝醉的话
Gosh, raj, do you think you'll ever be able
是不是永远都不能在我面前说话
To talk in front of me without being drunk?
好吧 那我 就自己一个人去吃了
Okay, well, I'll just, um, go eat by myself.
佩妮 你不需要这样的
Penny, you don't have to do that.
没事 考虑到他不说话 他说的话 还有他
Oh, it's okay, between him not talking, him talking and him...
我最好还是离开吧
I'm better off alone.
再见 你这个可怜的怪人
Good-bye, you poor, strange little man.
她太贴心了
She's so considerate.
你有什么大新闻
So what's your news?
还记得那个我定位的
Remember that little planetary object
比凯伯带天体更远的那颗行星吗
I spotted beyond the kuiper belt?
哦对 2008-NQ SUB-17
Oh, yeah, 2008-nq sub-17.
或者用我的叫法 宝莱坞星
Or as I call it, planet bollywood.
由于我的发现
Anyway, because of
《人物》杂志把我提名为
My discovery, people magazine is naming me
30岁以下的30大焦点人物之一了
One of their 30 under 30 to watch.
拉杰 祝贺你
Raj... congratulations.
太棒了
That's incredible.
不好意思
Excuse me,
30岁以下的什么30大人物的什么焦点
30 what under 30 what to watch what?
30岁以下的30名值得关注的梦想家
30 visionaries under 30 years of age to watch
因为他们对自己领域的一些传统臆断提出了挑战
As they challenge the preconceptions of their fields.
让我猜百万次我都不会想到是这样
If I had a million guesses, I never would have gotten that.
真是相当酷的 他们让我和一个
It's pretty cool. they've got me in
在研究印度尼西亚饥荒问题的人一起入选
With a guy who's doing something about hunger in indonesia,
还有一位精神治疗师 他在用海豚
And a psychotherapist who's using dolphins
来感化囚犯
To rehabilitate prisoners,
还有爱伦·佩基
And ellen page,
他是那部独立电影《朱诺》里的明星
Star of the charming independent film, juno.
我绝对想上她
Oh, I'd so do her.
你连海豚都想上
You'd do the dolphins.
你在用的那个我设计的望远摄像机的固定架
Do I get an honorable mention for designing
在采访中你会不会提到
The telescope camera mounting bracket you used?
不好意思
Sorry, it's not part
这和我所要叙述的温馨故事无关
Of my heartwarming and personal narrative
我是一个从新德里来的傻男孩
In which a humble boy from new delhi overcame
我克服了贫困和歧视
Poverty and prejudice
不远万里来到了美国寻找梦想
And journeyed to america to reach for the stars.
贫困吗 你老爸是个妇科医生
Poverty? your father's a gynecologist.
他开的是宾利
He drives a bentley.
那是租的
It's a lease.
我有点搞不懂
I'm confused.
是不是由什么行业审查委员会
Was there some sort of peer review committee
来决定选那些人
To determine which scientists would be included?
行业审查 这是《人物》杂志
Peer review? it's people magazine.
人们选择了我
People picked me.
什么人
What people?
《人物》里的那些人啊
The people from people.
那这些到底是什么人
Yeah, but exactly who are these people?
他们有什么凭据吗
What are their credentials?
为什么他们有资格评选
How are they qualified?
偶然发现了一块在太阳系里
What makes accidentally noticing a hunk of rock
慢悠悠地飘了几十亿年的
That's been traipsing around the solar system
大石头为什么就比其他
For billions of years more noteworthy
30岁以下科学家的成就 更加杰出呢
Than any other scientific accomplishment made by someone under 30?
天呐 我想爱伦·佩基的朋友们 不会这样损她的
Boy, I'll bet ellen page's friends aren't giving her this kind of crap.
这下你感到自豪了吗
Are you proud of yourself?
总的来说 是的
In general, yes.
哦 漏掉的中微子原来在这儿
Oh, there's my missing neutrino.
你就像一个不稳定的电荷一样躲躲藏藏的
You were hiding from me as an unbalanced charge,
是吗 你这个亚原子魔鬼
Weren't you, you little sub-atomic dickens?
谢尔顿
Hey, sheldon.
看啊
Hey, look,
我找到了那个中微子
Look, I found my missing neutrino.
太好了 我们可以把他从牛奶盒上拿下来了
Oh good, we can take it off the milk carton.
走吧 我们去和拉杰道歉
Come on, we're going to apologize to raj
请他去吃晚饭
And invite him out to dinner.
道什么歉
Apologize for what?
他昨天带了一个好消息来
He came over last night with some pretty good news
但我们都很不热情
And we weren't very supportive.
我感觉你像是要说什么
I sense you're trying to tell me something.
你昨天相当欠扁
You were a colossal asshat.
没有吧
No, I beg to differ.
在我们3个人之间 我是最热情的一个
Of the three of us, I was by far the most supportive.
是吗 来说说
Really? do tell.
如果拉杰的朋友们把门槛降低的话
How will raj ever reach true greatness
他怎么能找到科学的真谛呢
If his friends lower the bar for him?
我11岁的时候
When I was 11,
我妹妹给我爸买了一个
My sister bought our father
写着"世界上最好的爸爸"字样的咖啡杯
A "world's greatest dad" coffee mug
老实说 他一生就这么晃荡下去了
And, frankly, the man coasted until the day he died.
那么这么说吧
Okay, let's try it this way.
如果这个什么《人物》杂志 是拉杰能得到的最高成就呢
What if this people magazine thing is the best raj is ever going to achieve?
这我到没想到
I had not considered that.
走吧
Come on.
我总是忘了普通人是有极限的
I often forget other people have limitations.
真是悲哀
It's so sad.
他能感到悲哀
He can feel sadness?
不太能
Not really.
我们管这个叫自以为是
It's what you and I would call condescension.
我们进去的时候 得让他觉得我们为他高兴
Now when we go in there, let's show raj that we're happy for him.
看是我不觉得啊
But I'm not.
那就装得高兴
Well, then fake it.
你看我
Look at me.
我可以完全不去想 如果没有我的电子望远镜
I could be grinding on the fact that without my stabilizing telescope mount
他永远也不能发现 那块愚蠢的宇宙垃圾
He never would have found that stupid, little clump of cosmic schmutz.
我很牛吧
But I'm bigger than that.
好了
Fine.
那你让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
笑smile.
太可怕了
Oh, crap, that's terrifying.
我们是去看库萨帕里 不是去干掉蝙蝠侠
We're here to see koothrappali, not kill batman.
笑不露齿
Try less teeth.