差不多了
Close enough. come on.
嗨 拉杰
Hey, raj.
怎么了
Hey, guys. what's up?
我们今天晚上想请你吃饭
We just wanted to invite you out to dinner tonight.
庆祝一下你的大器早成
To celebrate your "30 under 30" thing.
对吧 谢尔顿
Right, sheldon?
你们太好了
That's very nice of you.
我很乐意去
I would like that.
-孩子们 -盖博豪斯博士
Hello, boys. dr. gablehauser.
库萨帕里博士
Dr. koothrappali.
盖博豪斯博士
Dr. gablehauser.
-霍夫斯塔德博士 -盖博豪斯博士
Dr. hofstader. dr. gablehauser.
-库珀博士 -盖博豪斯博士
Dr. cooper. dr. gablehauser.
沃罗威茨先生
Mr. wolowitz.
孩子们 我有个问题要问你们
Boys, I've got a question for you
这个房间里
Who in this room
谁发现了颗星星[恒星]
Discovered a star?
事实上 2009-NQ SUB-17只是颗行星
Actually, 2008-nq sub-17 is a planetary body.
我不是在说你 是说我呢
I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about me.
你 我来自异国他乡的青年朋友
You, my exotic young friend,
就是我的明星
Are my star.
但他不是你发掘出来的
But you didn't discover him.
你以前都不会留意到他
You merely noticed he was here,
就跟他也没怎么留意过2008-NQ SUB-17
Much like he did with 2008-nq sub-17.
谢尔顿
Sheldon...
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
孩子 我们真该给你换个好点的办公室
Boy, we've got to get you into a better office.
能配得上你的名气
Something more suited to your status.
真的不用麻烦了
Really, you don't have to go to any trouble.
我把你安排到冯·哥图尔以前的办公室怎么样
How about if I put you in von gerlich's old office?
我更喜欢菲什宾的 更宽敞一点
I'd rather have fishbein's. it's bigger.
等等 自打菲什宾穿浴袍出现在办公室那天
Wait a minute, I called dibs on fishbein's office
我就申请他的办公室了
The day he started showing up at work in his bathrobe.
能给他换办公室 就不能
He gets a new office, I can't even get
-在男厕所放点擦手巾 -谢尔顿
-Paper towels in the men's room? -sheldon.
该死 真难为我了
Damn, this is hard.
让我问问你们
Let me ask you something.
你们觉得咱们的工作为的是什么
What do you think the business of this place is?
科学
Science
-是钱 -告诉过你吧
-Money. -told you.
这孩子的照片上了《人物》周刊
And this boy's picture in people magazine
能给我们带来多少钱
Is gonna raise us a pile of money taller than...
堆起来比你高
Well, taller than you.
我有个硕士文凭的
I have a master's degree.
谁没有啊
Who doesn't?
库萨帕里博士 你有没有
Dr. koothrappali, have you ever had lunch
在院长的餐厅吃过午饭呢
In the president's dining room?
我都不知道还有专门给院长的餐厅
I didn't even know there was a president's dining room.
和食堂的食物种类一样 就是更新鲜一点
It's the same food as the cafeteria, only fresh.
走吧 小同志
Come on, little buddy.
好滴 老同志
Okay, big buddy.
大家晚上见
See you tonight, guys.
你不用笑了
You can stop smiling now.
用过美妙的午餐之后
So anyway, after a fantastic lunch,
他们就催我去《人物》周刊拍照
I was whisked off to the people magazine photo shoot...
孩子们你们去过专业拍照的地方么
Have any of you boys ever been to a photo shoot?
没啊
Uh-uh. no.
很神奇的哦
It's fantastic.
很明显 镜头对我很有爱 我也很上镜
Apparently, the camera loves me and i, it.
我站在星空的背景前面 拍照 我摆了个这样的姿势
They shot me in front of a starry background where I posed like this.
他们要PS一个超新星进去
They're going to digitally add a supernova.
他们觉得这样能完美诠释 我辉煌的天赋
They say it's the perfect metaphor for my incandescent talent.
没错 就像一个炽热的大火球
Right, a ball of hot, flaming gas
分崩离析
That collapses upon itself.
抱歉
Excuse me.
是我的助理特雷弗打来的
Oh, it's my assistant, trevor.
我是库萨帕里
Go for koothrappali.
还给他配个助理
they gave him an assistant
我想要根笔 还得拿着剪线钳去银行
If I want a new pen, i have to go to the bank with wire cutters.
咱们已经尽到所有该尽的社会责任了吧
Have we at this point met our social obligations?
还没
Not yet.
好吧 先安排到我的日程里
Okay, just put it on my calendar,
同时帮我想个我出席不了的理由
But start thinking of a reason why I can't go.
哦了么 我挂了
All righty? koothrappali out.
上帝保佑那孩子
God bless that boy.
没有他我非忙死不可
I don't know what I'd do without him.
你今天下午才有的助理啊
You just got him this afternoon.
没错 但我觉得我是得有个仆人
Yes, but I'm finding that having a lackey suits me.
仆人
A lackey?
不好意思 是不是法律不允许啊
Oh, I'm sorry. is that politically incorrect?
在印度 我们称其为贱民
In india, we just call them untouchables.
现在
Now?
快了
Almost.
说到贱民 我给你们带来了好消息
Speaking of untouchables, I've got great news for you guys.
这周六《人物》杂志要举行个招待会
People magazine is having a reception this saturday
我设法让你们也被邀请了
And I managed to get you invited.
切 谢了
Oh, gee, thanks.
不客气
Oh, you're welcome.
当然我没法让你们去贵宾席
Of course, I couldn't get you into the vip section
因为那是设给贵宾的
Because, you know, that's for vips
你们只是 普通人
And you guys are just, you know... p's.
在巴布亚新几内亚有一个部落
There's a tribe in papua new guinea
当一个猎人向其他部民
Where, when a hunter flaunts his success
炫耀他的成功时
To the rest of the village,
他们宰了他 并敲打他的皮做的鼓
They kill him and drive away evil spirits
以驱逐他邪恶的灵魂
With a drum made of his skin.
当然是迷信而无道理的
Superstitious nonsense, of course,
但某人可以明白他们的用意
But one can see their point.
给你 拉杰
Here you go, raj.
你或许想慢慢享用这杯
You might want to drink this one slowly.
那就周六晚上了 这么说定了
Okay. so, saturday night, can I count on my posse?
我很乐意去 拉杰 但我去不了
Gee, I'd love to, raj, but I can't make it.
好的 莱纳德
Oh, okay. leonard?
不行 我要 不行
No, I could... no.
谢尔顿
Sheldon?
我能去 但我不想去
I can make it. but I won't.
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
周六有场为我的杂志文章举行的招待会
There's a reception for my magazine article on saturday.
而你们这些家伙不准备去
And you guys aren't going?
真不敢相信
I can't believe you.
拉杰要庆祝他的惊人成就
Raj is celebrating a tremendous accomplishment
而你们甚至都不去支持他
And you're not even going to be there to support him?
惊人成就应该是
A tremendous accomplishment would be
如果他发现一个行星体
If the planetary body he discovered
正急速撞向地球 他用意念摧毁了它
Were plummeting toward earth and he exploded it with his mind.
那太酷了
That would be cool.
我得去那个招待会
I'd go to that reception.
拜托 这很重大
Come on, this is huge.
拉杰上了《人物》杂志
Raj is gonna be in people magazine,
他甚至不用搞大斯皮尔斯姐妹中的一个的肚子
And he didn't even have to knock up one of the spears sisters.
你愿意和我一起去吗
Would you like to go with me?
我当然愿意
Of course I would.
我很荣幸
I would be honored.
真的 酷
Really? cool.
替你们脸红
Shame on you guys.
看看 我约到佩妮了
Look at that, I got a date with penny.
不敢相信那花了你一整年的时间
I can't believe it took you a whole year.
现在呢
Now?
就是现在
Now.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy,