我要上《人物》杂志了
I'm going to be in people magazine.
上封面的时候再打给我
Yeah, call me when you're on the cover.
[查理·西恩 《好汉两个半》男主角 ]
看看你
look at you
我像正午的阳光般闪耀 不是吗
I know. I'm resplendent like the noonday sun, am I not?
先说香槟 喝得有点早 不是吗
Uh, yeah. starting with the champagne a little early, aren't you?
豪华轿车里的 他们派了辆豪华轿车
It was in the limo. they sent a limo.
我坐的是豪华轿车 我真喜欢说"豪华轿车"
I have a limo. I just love saying "limo."
你做准备的时候喝点这个
Sip on this while you're getting ready.
我准备好了
Oh, I'm ready.
你就穿这个
That's what you're wearing?
对呀 怎么了 有什么不好吗
Um, yeah. why, what's wrong with it?
没什么 只是我本来期望的更
Nothing. I was just hoping for something a little more,
疯狂些
You know, ridonkulous.
是啊 今晚的疯狂就
Mm, yeah. well, this is all the donkulous
这个样子了
You're gonna get tonight.
好好 让我们摇摆吧
Okey-dokey, let's roll.
好了 狂欢时刻开始
All right, it's time to raise the roof!
嘿 莱纳德
Hey, leonard.
-嘿 -哥们
Hey. dude.
你看起来很不错
You look very nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
走吧
Come on.
-晚安 莱纳德 -晚安
Good night, leonard. good night.
莱纳德 看到楼下我那辆豪华轿车了吗
Hey, leonard, do you see my limo downstairs?
看到了
Yeah.
比我爷爷小时候的房子还大
It's bigger than the house my grandfather grew up in.
好极了
Terrific.
食物也更多
It has more food, too.
好了 走吧 走吧
All right, come on. come on.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 好消息
Hey, good news.
你不用再为佩妮闷闷不乐了
You don't have to sulk about penny anymore.
有成千上百个克罗地亚女人
Look, there are hundreds of croatian women
正等着你去找她们
Just waiting for you to contact them.
为了绿卡什么都行.com
Anything-for-a-greencard.com?
我可以借你我的用户名
I'll lend you my user name.
"富有的大鸡鸡"
It's "wealthy big penis."
开玩笑吧
You're joking.
你得让她们容易明白
You gotta make it easy for 'em.
她们刚开始学英语
They're just learning english.
算了
Pass.
你就在这儿郁闷着
So you're just gonna sit around here and mope
而佩妮在和快易买的阿普博士约会
While penny is out with dr. apu from the kwik-e mart?
那不是个约会 那是种族主义
It's not a date, and that's racist.
不可能是种族主义
It can't be racist.
他是《辛普森一家》中的可爱角色
He's a beloved character on the simpsons.
我们开饭吧 我好上床睡觉
Let's just eat so I can get to bed.
运气好的话 今晚我就会死于睡眠呼吸暂停
With any luck, tonight will be the night my sleep apnea kills me.
你还记得
Did you remember to ask
-西兰花要切丁 不要切丝 -是的
For the chicken with broccoli to be diced, not shredded? yes.
即使菜单上强调是"切丝"
Even though the menu description specifies "shredded"?
-是的 -黑米 不要白米饭
Yes. brown rice, not white?
-是的 -你去韩国杂货铺
Yes. did you stop at the korean grocery
-买了上等的芥末酱 -是的
And get the good hot mustard? yes.
你从市场上买了低盐酱油吗
Did you pick up the low sodium soy sauce from the market?
-是的 -谢谢 -不用
-Yes. -Thank you.-You are welcome
你怎么去了那么久
What took you so long?
就坐下吃吧
Just sit down and eat.
好的
Fine.
行了 是切丝的 你想要我怎么样
All right, it's shredded. what do you want me to do?
我想让你拿餐之前检查一下
I want you to check before you accept the order.
抱歉
Sorry.
你是不是担心库萨帕里
Were you distracted by the possibility that koothrappali
会和佩妮上床 所以才分神的
Might have intercourse with penny tonight?
他不会和佩妮上床的
He's not going to have intercourse with penny.
那鸡肉的事就没有借口
Then there's no excuse for this chicken.
库萨帕里的境况让我想起了
You know, this situation with koothrappali brings to mind
我小时候的一件事
A story from my childhood.
太好了 又是关于狭长地带的事
Oh, goody, more tales from the panhandle.
那是德克萨斯的西北部 我来自德克萨斯东部
That's northwest texas. I'm from east texas,
高尔夫之地 越南捕虾者的故乡
The gulf region, home to many vietnamese shrimpers.
捕虾者是你故事里的主角吗
Do the shrimpers feature in your story?
不是
No.
不管怎样
Anyway,
我八岁时
When I was eight,
一辆蒙哥马利区的送货车从我们家小猫阿吉身上辗过
A montgomery ward delivery van ran over our family cat lucky.
阿吉吗
Lucky?
对 阿吉
Yes, lucky.
他不太会用反讽 不用管
He's irony-impaired. just move on.
好的 有一只叫阿吉的死猫 接着讲
Okay, dead cat named lucky. continue.
当其他人哀悼阿吉时 我想到的是它的提早离世
While others mourned lucky, I realized his untimely demise
给我提供了一个换掉他的机会
Provided me with the opportunity to replace him
找一个更符合我个人口味的宠物
With something more suited to my pet needs
一个忠实的伴侣
A faithful companion
这样我晚上睡觉时就能抱着它
That I could snuggle with at night,
而且还能阻止心灵捕手的杀害
Yet would be capable of killing upon telepathic command.
那你不想要小狗
So not a puppy?
当然 我不要步行的
Please, nothing so pedestrian.
我想要个狮身鹰首兽
I wanted a griffin.
狮身鹰首兽吗
A griffin?
对 一半是鹰 一半是狮子
Yes, half eagle, half lion.
还是一半是神话
And mythological.
毫不相关
Irrelevant.
我在研究DNA重组技术
I was studying recombinant dna technology,
我相信我能造出来一个
And I was confidant I could create one,
但我爸妈不愿意
But my parents were unwilling
找实验必须的老鹰的卵和狮子的精♥子
To secure the necessary eagle eggs and lion semen.
当然了 当我妹妹想要时 她能在游泳课上得到
Of course, my sister got swimming lessons when she wanted them.
谢尔顿 不是我们不喜欢关于狮子精♥子的故事
Sheldon, not that we don't all enjoy a good lion semen story,
只是 你到底想说什么
But... what's your point?
我想说的是如果库萨帕里得到了
My point is if koothrappali is moving on
不应该属于他的名誉而过上了新生活
To a new life of shallow undeserved fame,
也许是时候造一个更好的同伴了
Perhaps this is an opportunity to create a better cohort.
你还想培植一个新朋友
You want to breed a new friend?
是个选择 不过谁有那闲工夫
That's one option, but who has the time?
不过想想这个 日本人
But consider this-- the japanese,
他们正在做一些关于
They're doing some wonderful work
人工智能的研究
With artificial intelligence.
现在 你把这项研究和来自迪斯尼
Now, you combine that with some animatronics
幻想者的那些电子动物们结合
From the imagineers over at disney,
咱们就能和通晓多国语言的
Next thing you know, we're playing halo
亚伯拉罕·林肯玩《光环》了[视频游戏]
With a multilingual abraham lincoln.
谢尔顿 别会错意了 不过你真是疯了
Sheldon, don't take this the wrong way, but you're insane.
可能像你说的那样吧
That may well be,
不过事实是结识新人
But the fact is it wouldn't kill us
它也不会杀了我们
To meet some new people.
我正式声明 它可能会因结识新人而杀了我们
For the record, it could kill us to meet new people.
他们可能是杀人凶手 或者未知病原体的携带者
They could be murderers or the carriers of unusual pathogens.
而且我没疯 我妈带我做过检查了
And I'm not insane. my mother had me tested.
如果我们真有了个新朋友
If we do get a new friend,
他应该是一个我们信得过的人
He should be a guy you can trust.
他应该支持你
A guy who has your back.
而且他应该有很多钱
And he should have a lot of money
居住在海滩旁边的一所酷宅
And live in a cool place down by the beach
我们可以在那举办聚会
Where we could throw parties.
他应该像我们那样热爱科技
He should share our love of technology.
他还应该认识很多的女人
And he should know a lot of women.
那就是说 钱 女人 科技
Let's see, money, women, technology.
好的 同意 我们的新朋友会是钢铁侠
Okay, we're agreed. Our new friend is going to be iron man.
欢迎光临拉杰的泰姬陵