没问题
All right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我觉得你对于引擎检查提示灯的
I'm finding your reckless nonchalance
冷漠鲁莽非常糟糕
Regarding the check-engine light to be very troubling.
下车
Get out.
我不得不说
Well,i ve to tell you
关于内燃机引擎工作的原理
That while I do have a theoretical understanding
我是有一定了解的
Of the workings of an internal combustion engine,
不过我不确定能不能看出毛病在哪
I'm not sure I'm capable of performing diagnostics.
我说了 下车
I said,"get out."
好吧 我就去试试好了
Okay. I'll give it a shot.
莱纳德 你在这儿呢
Oh,leonard. there you are.
我准备好回家了
I'm ready to go home.
我才刚到这
T1 I just got here.
真及时
Good. perfect timing.
谢尔顿
Sheldon,
我告诉过你啦 我只有晚上
Told you,i only have access
使用自由电子激光器的权限
To the free-electron laser at night.
这几个星期我都不能开车送你
I can't drive you for the next few weeks.
不对 你是说过你不能开车送我上班
No,you said you couldn't drive me to work.
但现在说的是下班
this is from work.
霍华德帮我说句话啊
Howard,help me out here.
不 我要站在他那边 这样有意思多了
No,just for the fun of it,i'm gonna take his side.
那么
Now,
你觉得我该怎么回家
How do you propose I get home?
你是怎么来的呢
How did you get here in the first place?
佩妮
Penny.
但我觉得这个选项已经没可能了
But I sense that's no longer an option.
反正我要用激光实验室
Look,i need to get edto the laser lab.
你只能找别人
You're just gonna have
送你回家了
To find someone else to take you home.
该死 我站错队了
Ah,damn,i picked the wrong side.
老天 不要走欧几里德大道吧
Oh,god,not euclid avenue!
到底为什么霍华德把你
Why did howard leave you
扔在半道上
In the middle of the road anyway?
我们观点不统一
We had a difference of opinion.
什么观点
Over what?
关于他是不是要害死我
Whether or not he was trying to kill me.
事实可鉴 我坚持他就是
For the record,i maintain he was.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
带你回家啊
I'm taking you home.
但我先不回家的
Oh,but I'm not going home.
今天礼拜三
It's wednesday.
礼拜三是漫画书购买日
Wednesday's new comic book day.
我们必须先去动漫书店
We have to go to the comic book store.
之后 我们在种汤小吃店停下
And then,we have to stop
因为今天还是奶油土豆汤日
At soup plantation; it's creamy tomato soup day.
最后是雷都夏克电器行
And radio shack.
今天有个3A电池的折扣
There's a sale on triple-a batteries.
对了还有 我们还得去下陶瓷大库房
Plus,we have to go to pottery barn
我要把我的星战床单退了
And return my star wars sheets.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
你想先去陶瓷大库房啊
You want to go to pottery barn first?
你能开车送我去陶瓷大库房吗
Can you drive me to pottery barn?
如果我把夜明灯关了
Maybe if I turn off the night-light,
这床单还能用
I can keep the sheets.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
谢尔顿 坐下
Sheldon,sit down.
她坐了我的位置
She's in my spot.
别那么看着我
Don't look at me like that.
谁都知道那是我的位置
Everybody knows that my spot.
谢尔顿 你知道我们都很关心你
Sheldon,you know that we care about you.
就是因为我们关心你
And it's because we care about you
才不得不说
That we've decided we have to speak up.
亲爱的 你让你身边的人都头疼了
You're hurting the people around you,sweetie.
我们帮你做了个预约
So we made you an appointment,
想让你接受
And we want you to keep it.
机动车辆管理局新司机手册
Department of motor vehicles new driver handbook?
但我没有什么需要查的
But I don't have a problem.
谢尔顿 你得学会开车
Sheldon,you need to learn how to drive.
不能再这样疯下去了
This madness has to stop.
佩妮带你去车管局
Penny's taking you to the dmv.
我去睡觉
I'm going to bed.
为什么是佩妮
Why penny?
因为石头赢过剪子[石头剪子布游戏]
Because rock breaks scissors.
晚安
Good night.
好了 走吧 谢尔顿
All right,come on,sheldon.
等下
Hold on.
我有个条件
I have one condition.
什么
What?
得去趟陶瓷大库房
We have to stop at pottery barn.
好的
Okay.
还有雷都夏克电器行
And radio shack.
行
Fine.
还有动漫书店
And the comic book store.
可以
All right!
我想去动漫书店
Ooh,i want to go to the comic book store.
我也喜欢漫画书
I like comic books.
我只是不明白我为什么需要驾驶执照
I just don't see why I need a driver's license.
阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦从没有过驾驶执照
Albert einstein never had a driver's license.
是啊 但阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦从不在每小时
Yeah,but albert einstein didn't make me wet myself
40英里时让我惊出一身冷汗
At 40 miles an hour.
我也从不会把阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦疯狂地赶下车
Yeah,and I never wanted to kick albert einstein in the nuts.
我想问问 你为什么不和别人一样
You know,i gotta ask,why didn't you just
在16岁的时候考取驾照
Get a license at 16 like everybody else?
我在忙别的事
I was otherwise engaged.
做什么
Doing what?
验证超对称理论中n=4的情况下
Examining perturbative amplitudes
的扰动振幅
In n=4 supersymmetric theories
再用现代扭量理论重新验证
Leading to a re-examination of the ultraviolet properties
n=8时回路超引力场的紫外特性
Of multi-loop n=8 supergravity using modern twistor theory.
那你17岁的时候呢
Well,how 'bout when you were 17?
带这个去测试区
Take this to the testing area,
在上面写上名字 下面签字
Put your name at the top,sign the bottom,
回答完问题交回来 下一个
Answer the questions,bring it back. next
申请
Application?
我实际上更多是理论家
I'm actually more of a theorist.
是说你手里的申请表
The application in your hand.
给她
Give it to her.
带这个去测试区
Take this to the testing area,
在上面写上名字 下面签字
Put your name at the top,sign the bottom,
回答完问题交回来 下一个
Answer the questions,bring it back. next!
抱歉 对这些问题我有些疑问
Excuse me,but I have some concerns about these questions.
看看那的标志牌
Look at that sign up there.
怎么了
Yes?
上面写了"我在乎"吗
Does it say "i give a damn"?
没
No.
那是因为我不在乎
That's because I don't.
就看一眼
Just look.
第一个问题就说不通
See,this first question makes no sense.
"当开车时与前车
"how many car lengths
的车距应该保持几个车身"
Should you leave in front of you when driving?"
没有可能能回答这个问题
There's no possible way to answer that.
"车身长"不是个标准化的度量单位
A "car length" is not a standardized unit of measure.
看看标志牌
Look at the sign.
谢尔顿 答案是"C" 就写"C"
Sheldon,it's "c." just put down "c."
我不需要你的帮忙 佩妮
I don't need yourelp,penny.
听那个小姑娘的 宝贝
Listen to that little girl,honey.
写上"C" 下一个
Put "c." next!