别 等下 等等
No,wait! no,hang on.
看看下一个问题
Look at this next question.
谢尔顿 你为何要和车管局争执
Sheldon,why are you arguing with the dmv?
否则他们怎么进步
How else are they going to learn?
听着
Look...
"什么时候路面最湿滑"
"when are roadways most slippery?"
有三个答案
Now,okay,there are three answers,
没一个是正确的
None of which are correct.
正确的答案是"当[路面]被覆盖上
The correct answer is "when covered by
一层液体足以
"a film of liquid sufficient to reduce
把轮胎和道路之间的静态摩擦系数
"the coefficient of static friction
减少到理论上的零值
"between the tire and the road to essentially zero,
又不产生新的摩擦源"
But not so deep as to introduce a new source of friction."
这是你的学习证明 走开
Here's your learner's permit. go away.
但我还没说完
But I'm not done.
我还有更多的
I have many additial concerns
关于这些问题的质疑
About these questions.
别逼我翻过这柜台
Don't make me climb over this counter.
来吧 我们走 来吧
Come on. let's go. come on.
下一个
Next!
一流
Aced it.
好了 弄好了
Okay,that's it.
开始启动吧
Let's boot it up.
启动
Booting.
这是最先进的模拟器
This is a state-of-the-art simulator.
我从一个朋友为军队
I adapted it from something
设计的东西上改装而来的
A friend of mine designed for the army.
所以我才在费鲁杰的市区里
Is that why I appear to be in downtown fallujah
跟在一辆装甲悍马的轮子后
Behind the wheel of an up-armored humvee?
我还没有配置呢
I haven't configured it yet.
看看
Let's see...
布拉德利坦克
Bradley tank...
运输卡车 蝙蝠车
Transport truck... batmobile...
不行
Ooh! no.
就这个 2006款红色福特金牛座
Here we go. red 2006 ford taurus
驰骋在帕萨迪纳市的街道上
On the streets of pasadena.
怎么了
What?
据统计 红色车让警察叫停的次数
Statistically,red cars are stopped by police
比其它颜色的车多得多
Far more often than any other color.
我可不想跟条子发生口角
I don't want any hassles with the fuzz.
好吧 你想要什么颜色
Fine,what color do you want?
你知道天行者卢克那把淡蓝色的激光剑吗
You know the pale blue of luke skywalker's lightsaber?
当然不是后来的那个数码修复版里那种
Before it was digitally remastered?
就是黑色了
Black,it is.
好的 现在你首先要做的是
Okay,now,what you want to do first
打开点火开关
Is turn on the ignition
换到前进档
And shift into drive.
我还没系安全带呢
I haven't fastened my seat belt yet.
好吧 系上你的安全带
Okay,fasten your seat belt.
可以了
Click
这有安全气囊吗
Now,are there air bags?
你不需要安全气囊
You don't need air bags.
要是哪个模拟货车和我追尾了 怎么办
What if a simulated van rear-ends me?
那我就用枕头给你脸一下
I'll hit you in the face with a pillow.
好的 换到前进档
Okay,now shift into drive.
慢慢开进车道
Pull out slowly into traffic.
小心 看着行人
Watch out,watch,watch out for the pedestrians!
天呢
Oh,god.
等等 慢点
Wait-- slow--
刹车 刹车
Hit the brakes! the brakes!
谢了
Thank you.
对不起
Sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我的错
My bad.
新手上路
Student driver.
你怎么
How did you manage
开到幽谷拱廊商场[洛城顶级六大室内商场之一]的二层楼上了
To get on the second floor of the glendale galleria?
我不知道
I don't know.
我原来在帕萨迪纳市的高速公路 出口处没出去
I was on the pasadena freeway. I missed my exit,
冲出了天桥 之后就这样了
Flew off the overpass,and one thing led to another.
也许你该休息一下 明天再练
Maybe you want to give it a rest and try again tomorrow.
不用了 我不练了
No. I quit.
宠物商店
Aw,the pet store.
帮我谢谢沃罗威茨的软件
Remind me to compliment wolowitz on the software.
里面内容非常详尽
It's amazingly detailed.
那你就这样放弃了吗
Th so wait,you're just gonna give up?
不是 我没放弃
No,i'm not giving up.
我从不放弃
I never give up.
那你在干嘛
So,what is it you're doing?
我就是
I'm...
情况非常的好
Transcending the situation.
很明显 我已经进化到不需要开车了
I'm clearly too evolved for driving.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
莱纳德 你有没有想过 平均来说 为什么我的小趾
Leonard,have you ever wondered why my little toes
和侧门牙明显比像我这种身材的人
And lateral incisors are significantly smaller
的小趾和侧门牙要小
Than the average for someone of my size?
你的事 我有很多都很好奇 谢尔顿
I wonder a lot of things about you,sheldon.
不过没有这件
But not-not that.
这表明
Well,those are indicators
在进化系谱中 我比一般人
That I'm farther along the evolutionary scale
进化得更为充分
Than the average human.
-真有你的 -别走 别走
- No kidding. - well,no,no.
我这么说 并不意味着
I'm not gonna go so far as to say
我代表人类进化的新的高度
That I represent a distinct new stage in humankind--
新贵[出身低微而奋斗成功的人] 如果这是你想说的
You know,a homo novus,if you will.
不行 这得由人类学家决定
No,that's for anthropologists to decide.
但我确信
But I am convinced
我之所以不能掌握开车这种小技巧
That the rson I cannot master the plebeian task of driving
是因为我根本不想学
Is because I'm not meant to.
你想 你想的
Yes,you are.
你想去学车的
You're meant to learn how to drive.
求你了 学开车吧
Please learn how to drive!
不行 不行
No,no.
莱纳德 我是要去干大事业的
Leonard,i'm meant for greater things,
比如解开宇宙之谜
Like unraveling the mysteries of the universe,
而不是决定什么时候
Not determining when it's safe
在乡村公路上超过停在路边的校车是安全的
To pass a stopped school bus on a country road.
就没安全的时候
It's never safe.
我现在知道了
Yeah,well,i know that now.
好吧
Fine.
就算你说的全对
Assuming that everything you say is true,
那个生物学上的超级新贵
How does the biologically superior homo novus
明早怎么去上班
Get to work tomorrow morning?
新贵也不知道
Homo novus doesn't know.
坚持住
Well,hang in there.
也许你还能进化出翅膀之类的东西
Maybe you'll evolve into something with wings.
早安 先生们
Good morning,gentlemen.
早安
Hey. good morning.
这是不是什么新的星期五便装日
Is there some new kind of casual friday
而我不知道
I don't know about?
不是 他在这安家了
No,he lives here now.
真的吗 为啥
Really? why?
因为他不乘公交 而且进化得连车都开不了了
Since he won't take the bus and he's too evolved to drive,
所以决定 在我完成我的实验前
He decided it would be easier to just sleep in his office
在他办公室睡觉 在放射室洗澡
And shower in the radiation lab
可能更好
Until I'm finished with my experiment.
不过你一周前不就完成了吗
But you finished your experiment a week ago.
没错
Yep
天呢
Ay,dios mio.
又来了
Tra vez?
肯定是老鼠
Deben ser rata
老鼠不会烤面包
Las ratas no hacen pan tostado
还把面包皮切开
Y le cortan las orillas.
妈呀
Ay,dios mio!
就当什么都没看见
You saw nothing!
美剧 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表